Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 lx 5.0 convertible rolling chassis PICS added!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1990 lx 5.0 convertible rolling chassis PICS added!!!
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMO, if paisa ass stangboy had the intelligence to put in a motor and tranny, the car would have sold for much more, but since he's too much of a lazy punk that likes to go around on CA Fords talking shit that he would never say in person, he fucked up.

Just because you were desperate to get the car off your hands and didn't know how to put in some work (dude you could have gotten help from lots of people on here)you went and sold it for $500????

Don't listen to none of these people TOPnotch, just because "people" either overprice the fuck out of things or underprice things, doesn't make you the bad guy because you want the right amount of money for what you got.

That was a clean coupe don't get me wrong, the inti was OK, the cleanest part was the dash and everything else was normal....

Just my opinion...

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally love the car and want to buy it and transfer the engine and tranny from my sons car into it. But I have my Cobra with Dan and need to keep funds free just in case something goes south with the fix and additional stuff is needed.
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I personally love the car and want to buy it and transfer the engine and tranny from my sons car into it. But I have my Cobra with Dan and need to keep funds free just in case something goes south with the fix and additional stuff is needed.

What kind of fox does your son got? Hatch, coupe?

Yeah this vert looks super clean and I would too would give it some serious thought if your sons cars looking hurt.

[ March 03, 2010, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: RODRIGUEZ ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

What kind of fox does your son got? Hatch, coupe?

Yeah this vert looks super clean and I would too would give it some serious thought if your sons cars looking hurt.

he has a LX vert as well. Not nearly in the condition this one is in. But he got it for a nice price. If my cobra wasnt in the shop I would be at him about this. Price is fair.
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah trust me I don't listen to these retards on here! Like I said I know these cars well and I know what this one is worth! I will get my asking price I'm sure of that. Or I'll put an engine & trans in it and sell it for more! These fags have no idea what a nice car is or is worth! Shit I got more in my paint job on my other fox than there whole car is worth! And that's no B.S.!!!

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got Damn Page 3? Haha..... ay TopNotch at least your Post keeps getting bumped up!!!! Haha......... Bump For Ya!

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt..this a bad ass car ..I fukn love that interior . My car has all black interion too but is cloth and I'm looking into getting it wrapped in leather cus it looks soooooo sexy..never was a big fan of verts but lately for some reason I been wanting one..and if I didn't already have a project ill for sure pick this one up..glws man..I'm sure you'll get what u want
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
Ttt..this a bad ass car ..I fukn love that interior . My car has all black interion too but is cloth and I'm looking into getting it wrapped in leather cus it looks soooooo sexy..never was a big fan of verts but lately for some reason I been wanting one..and if I didn't already have a project ill for sure pick this one up..glws man..I'm sure you'll get what u want

Thanks

Yeah I'm really not a big fans of verts either I have owned this car for a few years and I have only put the top down like 3 times! I always had my eye on this car when my friend owned it, just kind of has a bad ass look to it for some reason?

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
ttt

this made me lol
1fstdrp
¯
Member # 9073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fstdrp  Ford pictures for 1fstdrp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen car in person
Its hella clean, one of the cleanest drops i seen besides mine lol

--------------------
MOST HATED RACING

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ha ha thanks taylor your drop is super clean as well!

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

LIL_NOTCH
¯
Member # 1364

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL_NOTCH  Ford pictures for LIL_NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had to stick up for my dude Topnotch. All those other cars that were posted look like Clunkers, cool Halo headrest with rips in the front seats that must of been the 1point out of the 9/10. All you STOOPS, on here need to go quit hateing on his shit.This car I have driven in,drove,seen through and through. Car is freakin emaculate.Not to mention its a droptop which gets hella Bitches. But yall on here wouldnt know nothing about that cause your too busy Jacking eachother. Nice Vanilla Ice Ride you got there skip.DONT HATE YOU FAGS!

--------------------
13.0 WITH 3.55 AND EXHAUST

89'LXNOTCH
¯
Member # 8810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89'LXNOTCH  Ford pictures for 89'LXNOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam this is getting crazy!!! You know what ive had 8 Mustang 5.0's already and my first was an 88' LX drop burgandy with the same leather interior and i loved it. Good looking car topnotch. Only had one drop out of all of them but looking at this one makes me want another one [Wink] . Dont even get me started with stangboy with his $8,500 stock old coupe that dont know how to work on cars talking shit to people he dont even know! What has this world come to, an end ? LOL. Good Luck with that clean drop sale dog. Some one will swoop that thing up. Time and patience. [patriot]
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

ttt

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Bump

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

still for sale!!!

I know I know I'm crazy and I'm never going to sell it!!!

There I hated on my self not all you fags dont have to say shit [patriot]

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw this Convertible in person yesterday, damn it was hella clean, well worth the money, if I had the money, I would buy it for myself.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very tempting, ttt for ya.
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com