Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 lx 5.0 convertible rolling chassis PICS added!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1990 lx 5.0 convertible rolling chassis PICS added!!!
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope guy never called, but he probably will come by today!

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha Got Damn People Be hating!!!!! This Drop is Supper clean one of the cleanest I've seen. I know he'll get his money for sure... till then keep hating / bumping his post..... [dance]

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car does not come with draglites in pictures. Car will come with a clean set of 16" pony wheels & good tires.

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] that's hella clean bro id jump on it if I had the loot good luck on the sale. [patriot]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that fuken drop is dope as fuk man 2500 is a good ass deal good luck on sale man

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That thing is hella clean, slavaged or not! If it had a motor (even if it was stock) I'd probably shoot you an offer. [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

If you come up with an engine & trans. Installation can be arranged!!! For a small fee of coarse!
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Thanks guys!!!

The more hating the better!!!

not tryna hate but i sold ma imaculate 88 white notchback with a clean title with super clean grey interior for 2000

just tryna let you kno u aint gona sell that shit here nothing but haters here so i sugest you post that shit on crigslist and even there there gona give you shit cause of the title

good luck selling it tho

free bump

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have seen this car in person and its very clean. Interior, paint, suspension, brakes, top & shell are definitely worth 2500 in parts alone. Salvage or not.

Get yo money man. Free bump for a koo dude [patriot]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
quote:
Thanks guys!!!

The more hating the better!!!

not tryna hate but i sold ma imaculate 88 white notchback with a clean title with super clean grey interior for 2000

just tryna let you kno u aint gona sell that shit here nothing but haters here so i sugest you post that shit on crigslist and even there there gona give you shit cause of the title

good luck selling it tho

free bump

Not trying to hate... But you just did!!!

I love how everyone is just trying to help me out and tell me how they bought or sold there car that was probably not as nice as my car for less money!!! Its not my fault your stupid and can't market your car properly to get you the money its worth. Just FYI for you retards that think your going to educate me on any mustangs value are way wrong. And I have worked on some mustangs that you couldn't give me for free (probably cars like yours)

I guess I should just give my shit away to make everyone else happy here!!!

You (stangboy) (rollinginmy50) and everyone else that have responded with neg shit to say about my car for sale for a fair price can pretty much all go but f*#k each other for all I care. This car is well worth my asking price salvage title or not convertible or not, shit I could cut my car in half and still probably sell it for more than your piece of shit. You fags want to prove me wrong go ahead and blow up my post and post pics of your piece of shit cars that you bought and sold for less money that were in as good of shape or better than mine I would like to see them.

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
I have seen this car in person and its very clean. Interior, paint, suspension, brakes, top & shell are definitely worth 2500 in parts alone. Salvage or not.

Get yo money man. Free bump for a koo dude [patriot]

Thanks man

Good to see that cafords is not completely full of queer ass but pirates like these fools that are self confident in the size of there wieners and want to pick on my car for sale to make them feel better!!!

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean ragtop. I've done business with the seller before and he was extremely legit. Good luck on the sale. Folks who work on these 5.0's all day can appreciate a nice one when they come around. The average bay area 5.0 has been swung to death and beat to hell.
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
somebody please chime in what would you pay for a 89 notch that needed light bodywork,new interior beacause its whooped old shit and no motor no trans with a clean title og v8 5spd car

i give 50 bucks to take to the junk yard.an just for the record i hate coupes an the only then that should be called a notchback is a vw
You did not just say that [BS flag]

Nice vert.

I'm sure you'll get what you want for it, it looks super clean and the all black inti is a huge plus.

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nigguh please

ma shit was cleaner then this piece of shit

so u dont want me to post pics and i dont have none either

and if you find somebody that gives you wat your asking for tell me so i can laugh at him

2TONE POST SOME PICS OF YOUR MUSTANG DUDE

THE TRUTH HURTS BUT ITS OK

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really hate to do this...but here it is.....88 ca coupe w/mass air 9/10 only cuz of the rip on seat..and yes CLEAN title....TTT for u

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=072604

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 .....but clean vert [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man You Niggas on here are Haters and Hella Stupid!!!! First of all its a 88 coupe wich automatically lowers the value (cuz its a 88) and second it wasn't running. (Because you don't know how to work on cars like you said in your add). So your the Idiot cuz you didn't get your Money for that car. If you knew how to work on cars and would have put the motor and tranny in you would have got the money you were supposed to get for that car. And TopNotch's car isn't bone stock even as a Roller! It has way more shit then your car Had as A Roller..... Stop Hating and Let Him Get his Money wich I Know He will....

--------------------

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
I really hate to do this...but here it is.....88 ca coupe w/mass air 9/10 only cuz of the rip on seat..and yes CLEAN title....TTT for u

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=072604

Ok you tool box!

Wow where do I start? Well I'm not sure why I'm even giving you the time of day? But I feel like I need to make an example out of how stupid you are! Here we go.....

1) Your car had 215k miles on the chassis mine has 140k

2) Your car was an 88 which for many reasons is not a desirable as a 90-93

3) Your car had grey interior and mine has black

4) Your car had cloth interior mine is leather

5) Your car was a factory auto car mine is a factory 5 speed car

6)I didn't see that your roller had $1000 in aftermarket parts on it like mine (saleen wing, smoked headlights, frame connectors, 190 fuel pump, battery relocated to trunk with box and shut off switch, auto meter tach, ect, ect....

Granted my car has a salvage title and is missing a hood. Its still worth more than your car. By the way is this the same car that gayboy I mean stangboy said he sold for $2000 Because I notice that in the post it was listed for $3650? Like I previously stated its not my fault you are to stupid to market your car correctly and get your asking price out of it! You got low balled and you were desperate and you took someones shitty ass lowball offer and you want me to pay for it when I sell my car?

Class adjourned!!!

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its an a california 88 with original handbooks ,original spare ,jack ,and lock original like it came from the factory.only mod is halo headrest...itsz doesn't matter that its a auto cuz it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a 5speed..2k for an original 9/10 COUPE CLEAN and I mean CLEAN coupe..shits all over a salvage drop with a wire ran to the back and a piece of metal welded under....at the end of the day ur car is anything but original and ur the one with a car that is salvage = worth 500 or less ...good luck on your scam
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Haha Got Damn Chris you should put the "original spare and jack back in that thing and ask like 3500!!!!! Oh and get the manuals to and ask 4k for it....... And maybe consider the halo head reast upgrade....

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

upgrade the title ...yeee
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I dont understand is what difference does it make to ya'll? If he wanted to sell the car for some Cambodian breast milk and 20 already licked stamps. Why do ya'll care so much?
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:

Ok you tool box!

Wow where do I start? Well I'm not sure why I'm even giving you the time of day? But I feel like I need to make an example out of how stupid you are! Here we go.....

1) Your car had 215k miles on the chassis mine has 140k

2) Your car was an 88 which for many reasons is not a desirable as a 90-93

3) Your car had grey interior and mine has black

4) Your car had cloth interior mine is leather

5) Your car was a factory auto car mine is a factory 5 speed car

6)I didn't see that your roller had $1000 in aftermarket parts on it like mine (saleen wing, smoked headlights, frame connectors, 190 fuel pump, battery relocated to trunk with box and shut off switch, auto meter tach, ect, ect....

Granted my car has a salvage title and is missing a hood. Its still worth more than your car. By the way is this the same car that gayboy I mean stangboy said he sold for $2000 Because I notice that in the post it was listed for $3650? Like I previously stated its not my fault you are to stupid to market your car correctly and get your asking price out of it! You got low balled and you were desperate and you took someones shitty ass lowball offer and you want me to pay for it when I sell my car?

Class adjourned!!!

+1 ppl just hating man that drop is hella dope ppl just mad cuz they dont have the money to buy it but i beat if you where to drop it to 200 these fuckers would try to buy it haha good luck on sale
free bump

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn there's some hating ass fags on this site! Let this guy sell his car..why are u little shit bags hatin?? Cause u think your hard?? Cause u really want this car but due to the economy your mommy can't afford to give you the money?? Or your just a little bitch ass Internet gangster?? Whatever it is stop hatin and let this man sell his car!! Just my. 02 [patriot]

--------------------
FHFC

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
nigguh please

ma shit was cleaner then this piece of shit

so u dont want me to post pics and i dont have none either

and if you find somebody that gives you wat your asking for tell me so i can laugh at him

2TONE POST SOME PICS OF YOUR MUSTANG DUDE

THE TRUTH HURTS BUT ITS OK

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

your cars are turds. flat out junk, im tired of seeing your junk for 8grand for a stock ugly turd, how can you of all people talk about high prices. and dont tell me to post pics, ive had/have nicer cars than you can think of son.

ttt very nice looking car for sale [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com