Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Mods please delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mods please delete
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice coupe gl with the sale bro ttt
r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
un·mo·lest·ed (nm-lstd)
adj.
Not interfered with, disturbed, or harmed

2 things can be equally true!

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just seen this notch in person very clean. Looks better in person pictures don't do it justice.

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
we didn't paint the door jambs, that's original paint and the car was originally white and black there smart guy, hence the fact it was a ex-chp??? the door jambs were already white and under the trunk, hood , and fuel door was all black. but thanks Mr. know it all.

first the door jams look to be fresh white paint the weather stripping has white paint on it an sow does the door striker an last time i had a ssp cop car in my hands the doors were white an the jams were black i just trying to help you on your sell buy the pics you post the car looks clapped out to me.an white is the easy color to paint
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Striker and rubber look like they were rattle canned
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just goes to show that everyone's definition of "9/10" is different

ttt

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the responses here just show how much our opinions on what we consider clean, unmolested, etc greatly vary from one person to the next.
i personally wouldve chosen different words to describe this car cuz based on what im seeing calling it unmolested or a 9/10 isnt the most fitting or accurate but hey, its all opinion right?
i give u that the car looks better than the majority of the project cars on here but to say its unmolested is misrepresentation. again, thats my opinion.
also, its unfortunate your buddy didnt take an extra hour or two to mask off the parts cuz in the long run that small extra effort wouldve produced a cleaner paint job and more props from the judges on here. LOL

good luck w/ the sale.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I need to get back to buying/selling Coupes again, if they are still getting $6500 for this.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know me, I am part of the cafords low baller police, and I have no problem at all with people trying to sell parts for the as much as they can get for them, but imho, your description does somewhat misrepresent that vehicle.

Then again, I have seen cars on cafords before. This thing is a 10/10, relatively speaking [Wink]

Now for some constructive advise...
If you want top dollar (and it looks like you do), delete this post and take it national on the corral and ebay. It is the only way to sell an enthusiast car imho.

[ January 07, 2010, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like a good coupe to me

[ January 07, 2010, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: BladeX10 ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for the record i was also one that said it was 9/10 but i was reffering to stangboys 88 coupe interior...but this car is clean for a lightly modded one...

[ January 07, 2010, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
the responses here just show how much our opinions on what we consider clean, unmolested, etc greatly vary from one person to the next.
i personally wouldve chosen different words to describe this car cuz based on what im seeing calling it unmolested or a 9/10 isnt the most fitting or accurate but hey, its all opinion right?
i give u that the car looks better than the majority of the project cars on here but to say its unmolested is misrepresentation. again, thats my opinion.
also, its unfortunate your buddy didnt take an extra hour or two to mask off the parts cuz in the long run that small extra effort wouldve produced a cleaner paint job and more props from the judges on here. LOL

good luck w/ the sale.

All around, VERY WELL SAID [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow.
I considered my 31K mile 93 Cobra to be 9 out of 10.
By the looks of this coupe, my cobra is an easy 17 out of 10! [Razz]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT good luck with the sale!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey not bad price if the other guy gets 3500 for the coupe thats rattled canned with no drivetrain lol

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
hey not bad price if the other guy gets 3500 for the coupe thats rattled canned with no drivetrain lol

BURN!

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great attitude! I'm sure he'll sell that cobbled-together piece of shit on the Corral. *sarcasm* If he can't handle criticism here, he's in for a treat! > [Smile]
Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by straightliner1:
Great attitude! I'm sure he'll sell that cobbled-together piece of shit on the Corral. *sarcasm* If he can't handle criticism here, he's in for a treat! > [Smile]

I don't think he has a good chance of getting $6500 for that car, but certainly better than here lol.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHAT A BUNCH OF HATERS CANT ANY SELL SOMETHING ON THIS SIGHT WITH OUT SOMEONE TALKING SHIT...IF YOUR NOT INTRESTED IN SOMETHING SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE U KNOW IT ALL NO BODY CARES WHAT ALL U HATERS THINK LET SOMEONE SELL SOMETHING

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com