Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Mods please delete (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mods please delete
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
going to corral and ebay...knew i shouldnt have waisted my time on this site.

[ January 08, 2010, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
huh hes a rookie folks lol!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice ass coupe! is the passenger seat broke or was the passenger that gangsta. [Eek!]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car but it doesnt look very unmolested.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didn't know a 13 second car was "fast"!?! [Razz]
good lookin car though!!!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Painted by Maaco or something? Serious question, I notice they didn't tape off well, if at all is the only reason I ask.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow i knew i shouldnt have even waisted my time with these retards on this site!

1. yes the seat was just leaned back, ive never even had a passenger in that seat since ive owned the car!

2. not unmolested? the car has been on non op since 2001. when i got the car it had not trans. guessing thats why why it was on non op, sorry unlike every other coupe on this site it aint been out to the sideshows and has NEVER been wreaked or raced for that matter! good luck finding a coupe in this area that hasnt.

3. no the car was not painted at maaco, this is a base clear paintjob and i had it painted from a friend so i got a deal so im not tripping that he didnt spend hella time masking, i wouldnt waste my time spending 5k on paint to sell a car for $6500..

4. yes this car is fast to the dumb ass that cant drive and wants to test drive the car and wraps it around a pole. it is a 3000 pound car and will get sideways in 3rd. so ya when i say fast its to reason with the test driving, not promising a 10 sec car for $6500.

[ January 06, 2010, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
wow i knew i shouldnt have even waisted my time with these retards on this site!

1. yes the seat was just leaned back, ive never even had a passenger in that seat since ive owned the car!

2. not unmolested? the car has been on non op since 2001. when i got the car it had not trans. guessing thats why why it was on non op, sorry unlike every other coupe on this site it aint been out to the sideshows and has NEVER been wreaked or raced for that matter! good luck finding a coupe in this area that hasnt.

3. no the car was not painted at maaco, this is a base clear paintjob and i had it painted from a friend so i got a deal so im not tripping that he didnt spend hella time masking, i wouldnt waste my time spending 5k on paint to sell a car for $6500..

4. yes this car is fast to the dumb ass that cant drive and wants to test drive the car and wraps it around a pole. it is a 3000 pound car and will get sideways in 3rd. so ya when i say fast its to reason with the test driving, not promising a 10 sec car for $6500.

i wasnt hatin on you i said nice car i like it better than 75% of the shit people on here sell and yes that includes my drop [Wink]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
no the car was not painted at maaco, this is a base clear paintjob and i had it painted from a friend so i got a deal so im not tripping that he didnt spend hella time masking, i wouldnt waste my time spending 5k on paint to sell a car for $6500..

Defensive much? NO SHIT YOU DIDN'T PAY 5K FOR THE PAINT, THAT'S MORE THAN CLEAR! Was the door tag painted over as well or was that too much to ask to have that taped off, or was the car in a wreck etc? Black car originally right?

Just asking questions. Maybe some polite information can let a potential buyer feel more comfortable knowing more facts about this vehicle. or you can sounds like a pissed off jerk and make no one want to see the car or you in person, your call [Wink]

[ January 07, 2010, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know for this being a clean car with very few flaw i going to help you out were the passanger side door handle an lock at,the black showing through on the left door jam by the rocker panel an the interoir looks beat on
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

we didnt paint the door jambs, thats original paint and the car was originally white and black there smart guy, hence the fact it was a ex-chp??? the door jambs were already white and under the trunk, hood , and fuel door was all black. but thanks mr. know it all.

also the interior is actually in really good shape for its age and the only thing that looks beat it the seat bolster and what mustang doesnt do that? i have 3 other sets of cloth seats and they are all like that, i do have a set of lx tweed seats if customer perfers but they dont match so i dont wanna put those in. but thanks for helping me out there fasthatch..funny how i own my own mustang shop and i have owned id say atleast 3x more mustangs then u have without a doubt so i guess i wouldnt know what a clean fox is. lets see this is about my 57th mustang or so..sorry i lost count, thanks though [Big Grin]

oh and also the car comes with a brand new $20 door handle..im sure nobody understands those break on cafords so rest assured a new one will be on tomorrow

[ January 07, 2010, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT looks nice to me ,for an old car ,up to the top for you , Casey there's always gonna be haters on here, let them do the job ,and let them hate , they do it so there post numbers seem high with legit replys and posts, just some people here acting like 3 yr olds, let them entertain ,and bump your post to the top [Wink]

[ January 07, 2010, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

thanks daniel, imma post it on corral and maybe ebay once i get all the little loose ends tied up, the only reason im waiting is cause once it goes on there i will have everything perfect and be asking more money! its not really what they are saying its how they say it. if u wanna help u say hey u should do this or whatever not just complain about shit when they are not even a interested buyer, stay off the post if u aree not looking to buy a coupe. THANKS [BS flag]

OH AND PLEASE BELIEVE NEXT TIME ANY OF THESE FOOLS POST SOMETHING WORTH A SHIT IMMA MAKE SURE I GET ON AND RUIN THEIR THREAD TOO [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ January 07, 2010, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you think your interior is clean u should see the one on the mustang i just sold

new owner post some pics please [Razz]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel ya

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
firelink74
¯
Member # 9071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for firelink74  Ford pictures for firelink74    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck [patriot]
welch93lx
¯
Member # 8748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for welch93lx  Ford pictures for welch93lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOW MUCH FOR THE BLACK COUPE??

--------------------
1991 LX HAtchback
R.I.P LUIS

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill post pics up stangboy....right on for the cleanass 88 9/10 car for sure...ill tell you guys stangboys 86 coupe is 10/10 no lie...but this one aint bad at all ...kool coupe ... Ttt

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you need to settle down first off i said nice car. second i dont think you understand the definition of unmolested.unmolested means stock unmodded.if what you mean is its been responsibly owned then you should say so.i saw unmolested and opened the thread expecting to see a clean stock condition car.instead i saw a clean lightly modified car.

g.l.w.s like i said though just wrong use of words

--------------------

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

unmolested to me means not beat on, raced, swanged, etc. i thought unmodded meant unmodded, i have a bone stock never opened up motor at my shop ill throw in and keep my mods if buyer perfers, would that make to car unmolested cause if so imma just go buy a hoopty from oakland and thow my unmolested motor in and ask WAY MORE for it..lol that makes no sense. when i bought this coupe it was bone stock aside for some flows. i did the few mods myself...oh and another reason i said unmolested is that when u drive this car its solid unlike most foxes. there is no squeaks or rattles like most.

[ January 07, 2010, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by welch93lx:
HOW MUCH FOR THE BLACK COUPE??

not for sale but i bet if u came with same amount cash u could choose either car u want and that one is bone stock aside from gears, smog legal exhaust,pulleys and e.fan... lol that one i guess would be unmolested then??? idk

[ January 07, 2010, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

if you look at what 99% of what people use the term unmolested for you will see that they are referring to the car being in factory stock condition.usually means numbers matching as well but were talking about foxbodies so that really doesnt apply.like i said you should just use the term never abused or something of the sort.

i like the car and it seems to be in great shape i guess were just having a word play argument.and youre trying to sell a car on cafords what did you expect most of the responses to be serious buyers lol

--------------------

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT...That's a clean coupe not like other buckets that I've seen here for sale for much more and not worth the fucking time to go look at...Good luck with the sale Casey...... [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT for a clean coupe, if I was in the market for another notch I wouldn't hesitate one bit on calling you.

Don't listen to anybody on this site, alot of people like to hate cuz theirs aren't as clean as yours.

I really like the black one though, do you own that one aswell?

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com