Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Delete (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Delete
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PeninsulaCOBRA:
Geezus...I don't got time nor want to make a long valid explaination of why ur a D-bag FOX...

Fuck off and do me and a few ppl a favor. U can't afford any of my 6 gorgeous cars so why bother me.
Ur a forum bully. Ur life must suck if u can spend so much time on here writing novels.

Word.

Pm if anyones interested in a clean 96 black on black cobra.
Or call the number I stated above :-)

Pics upon PM request.its legit,ask anyone who knows me and m stable of cars.

Thanks.

Ttt

I don't think you can read lol and that's why you have no response. Your so confused you don't even know what I'm talking about so you twist everything around. You've just made my point for me [Embarrassed] Thanks

BTW you must be one uneducated person if you can't take a few minutes to type.... Lol your such a dummy that you think it took me forever to type that because you know it would have taken you forever to have typed that. I've been educated and it's easy for me to put my thoughts down and justify my points of view in a short amount of time. Sorry your not able to do that.

LMAO I can see you now typing with only two fingers staring at the keyboard looking for the letters hahahahahahahahahahahah

[ October 15, 2009, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeninsulaCOBRA  Ford pictures for PeninsulaCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry typing on a $700 phone doesn't show my college degree typing skills cocksucker. Quit posting your moronic shit. Your not bugging me, I enjoy knowing everyone seems to think your an idiot and can't afford shit so you knock peoples posts. Write what u want this IS my last response or view of this retarted ass post. Have at it LOSER. I'm a well respected club owner w/ a gorgeous fucking wife and a bunch of fun toys. If all you got is CAFORDS and bashing ppl the cyber way - HAVE @ IT....

650 455 9569
Anyone looking for a CAR not a thread talk show ;-)
Will start pushing it Sunday to Ebay and Clist and a few add's.
Trying to get rid of it before it just turns into another garage trophy lol....

--------------------
"U feel like u run it huh? Now u know how we feel"-Kanye

Posts: 411 | From: Burlingame to San Diego | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sorry typing on a $700 phone doesn't show my college degree typing skills cocksucker. Quit posting your moronic shit. Your not bugging me, I enjoy knowing everyone seems to think your an idiot and can't afford shit so you knock peoples posts. Write what u want this IS my last response or view of this retarted ass post. Have at it LOSER. I'm a well respected club owner w/ a gorgeous fucking wife and a bunch of fun toys. If all you got is CAFORDS and bashing ppl the cyber way - HAVE @ IT....

650 455 9569

90FOX IS JUST AN IDIOT, i sent him a link to my friends showroom cobra(exactly what he claimed hed buy) and he never even called/looked at it, hes a forum troll,he doesent want a cobra. good luck with whatever you dow with your peninsula. its a nice ride.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

650 455 9569

90FOX IS JUST AN IDIOT, i sent him a link to my friends showroom cobra(exactly what he claimed hed buy) and he never even called/looked at it, hes a forum troll,he doesent want a cobra. good luck with whatever you dow with your peninsula. its a nice ride.
Haha your friends cobra? You don't know that guy. Because I did go look at it. Keep lying to yourself...just like your lying to yourself that you have a cobra(fobra)...you don't know me, your just talking shit bc you are hella butthurt that I tricked you into thinking I had a carfax for you haha want some napkins? I didn't think your panties were still bundled up...apparently they are...BTW you still haven't shown me where I stated I only had 4k? Just like you made that up you make up other shit. Go back to selling fwd hondas

oh and stop following me around in threads loser...your like a ex gf who wont go away... [dance]

[ October 15, 2009, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

650 455 9569

Haha your friends cobra? You don't know that guy. Because I did go look at it. Keep lying to yourself...just like your lying to yourself that you have a cobra(fobra)...you don't know me, your just talking shit bc you are hella butthurt that I tricked you into thinking I had a carfax for you haha want some napkins? I didn't think your panties were still bundled up...apparently they are...BTW you still haven't shown me where I stated I only had 4k? Just like you made that up you make up other shit. Go back to selling fwd hondas

oh and stop following me around in threads loser...your like a ex gf who wont go away... [dance]

you never looked at it, my fobra ha, did you get a cobra yet? what was wrong with the perfect red one "e" was selling? your a wasteman. go away.hide,go post a wtb ad in a ferrariforum, youl look cooler

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com