Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Delete
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you said,"ill be in a cobra" meaning youl keep wasting peoples time with" i have 4k, i want black interior,20k miles,and a blower. 4k cash in hand lol your a joke, please let the guy sale HIS REAL cobra,not a dream cobra
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
you said,"ill be in a cobra" meaning youl keep wasting peoples time with" i have 4k, i want black interior,20k miles,and a blower. 4k cash in hand lol your a joke, please let the guy sale HIS REAL cobra,not a dream cobra

LMAO [Big Grin] Please tell me where you seen me ever say I only had 4k cash?

Now your making things up. Just because your trying to make a slow 4.6 sohc look like a cobra and you like to make believe your driving one don't worry about what I'm doing. The only joke is you free loading carfax reports all day and pretending you had a cobra..... Again this comes back to standards...your standards are low, thus your fake cobra, my standards are high, thus I'm waiting for a low mileage cobra to come up for sale....I'm not desperate like you to get into a stang....I have patience to wait for what I really want...

You can make up all the stories you want about me "only having 4k" but the truth is in the gen talk section where almost every week your trying to get a carfax...if your so ballin go pay for one at least one time....

What amazes me is I was only joking with you in your post for a carfax, that's why I posted that link, but apparently you can't take a joke ... so you took me seriously and are trying to side bust over here.... nice job [patriot]

edit: if people like yourself and others would stop responding to me in this thread I wouldn't be posting again and again in it....so now I stop...you can post what ever make believe stuff you like [Razz]

[ October 08, 2009, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

Now your making things up. Just because your trying to make a slow 4.6 sohc look like a cobra and you like to make believe your driving one don't worry about what I'm doing. The only joke is you free loading carfax reports all day and pretending you had a cobra..... Again this comes back to standards...your standards are low, thus your fake cobra, my standards are high, thus I'm waiting for a low mileage cobra to come up for sale....I'm not desperate like you to get into a stang....I have patience to wait for what I really want...

You can make up all the stories you want about me "only have 4k" but the truth is in the gen talk section where almost every week your trying to get a carfax...if your so ballin go pay for one at least one time....

What amazes me is I was only joking with you in your post for a carfax, that's why I posted that link, but apparently you can't take a joke ... so you took me seriously and are trying to side bust over here.... nice job [patriot]

son, i had over ten stangs,a c5 vette right outta high school, ect,long lists. cool let this guy sale his car,its really clean. check it out if your serious
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can make up all the stories you want about me "only have 4k" but the truth is in the gen talk section where almost every week your trying to get a carfax...if your so ballin go pay for one at least one time....

son, i had over ten stangs,a c5 vette right outta high school, ect,long lists. cool let this guy sale his car,its really clean. check it out if your serious
Sounds good baby girl [Razz]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

proof your a lowballin,no cash turd dreamer, heres a low mileaged,black interior spotless cobra, go get it baller
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1407377838.html

i know you like the color combo,mileage,and that car is in top shape,excuse yet?think of one

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

proof your a lowballin,no cash turd dreamer, heres a low mileaged,black interior spotless cobra, go get it baller
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1407377838.html

i know you like the color combo,mileage,and that car is in top shape,excuse yet?think of one

How this is proof, is beyond me but nice find dingleberry....I'll be calling the guy tomorrow ... sweet...

edit: btw you have no way of knowing if that car is in tip top shape unless you have personally seen the car...

[ October 08, 2009, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im gettin popcorn...lol my money is on 90fox

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by quickblue302:

lol no need for popcorn, me and srt are just fucking around....well at least I am... [Razz]

[ October 08, 2009, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol no need for popcorn, me and srt are just fucking around....well at least I am... [Razz]
aww nothing like kissin and making up LMFAO HAHAHAH

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeninsulaCOBRA  Ford pictures for PeninsulaCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL, GO BLOG ON MYSPACE OR SOMETHING.... THANKS FOR FUCKING MY POST UP U QUEER..HEARD FROM SOME MEMBERS TODAY UR KNOWN FOR THIS...LUCKY IM IN NO RUSH TO SELL MY COBRA OR ID BE REALLY OFFENDED AND SLAP U WITH UR OWN KEYBOARD! GET A FUCKING LIFE!! I SAID SORRY I MADE A "MISTAKE" SHIT!! DICKHEAD.. IM NOT SOMEONE TO EVER BASH SOMEONE.. BUT MAN UR A FUCKING ASSHOLE 90fox. [patriot]

TTT

WHATS LEFT OF THIS POST...

MAN,U ARE A JACKASS!!!
the car is LEGIT....i own several nice cars....the cobra is nothing less then worth my time and buck....pics only being sent to those INTERESTED with MONEY,,,not cyber bullies that fuck peoples posts up
[dance]

[ October 08, 2009, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: PeninsulaCOBRA ]

--------------------
"U feel like u run it huh? Now u know how we feel"-Kanye

Posts: 411 | From: Burlingame to San Diego | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by kennebellgt:
quote:
quote:

aww nothing like kissin and making up LMFAO HAHAHAH
lol someone's jealous? [Wink]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by PeninsulaCOBRA:
TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL, GO BLOG ON MYSPACE OR SOMETHING.... THANKS FOR FUCKING MY POST UP U QUEER..HEARD FROM SOME MEMBERS TODAY UR KNOWN FOR THIS...LUCKY IM IN NO RUSH TO SELL MY COBRA OR ID BE REALLY OFFENDED AND SLAP U WITH UR OWN KEYBOARD! GET A FUCKING LIFE!! I SAID SORRY I MADE A "MISTAKE" SHIT!! DICKHEAD.. IM NOT SOMEONE TO EVER BASH SOMEONE.. BUT MAN UR A FUCKING ASSHOLE 90fox. [patriot]

TTT

WHATS LEFT OF THIS POST...

MAN,U ARE A JACKASS!!!
the car is LEGIT....i own several nice cars....the cobra is nothing less then worth my time and buck....pics only being sent to those INTERESTED with MONEY,,,not cyber bullies that fuck peoples posts up
[dance]

Lol how did I fuck up your post? By asking you some basic details about your car? I think a majority of this was brought on by yourself, so slap yourself with your own keyboard...the rest was brought about by others who have no interest in the car, their just posting in the thread for no reason.

Others have pm'd you regarding me?? [Eek!] I'm flattered [Smile] .... I'm known for what? All I'm doing is responding to the posts made towards me...if that's a violation of "netiquette" then I'm guilty.... Others have made a bunch of posts in your thread yet your pointing me out, that makes sense [Roll Eyes]

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don't believe everything you read on the internet, that's how World War 1 started [Wink]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dingleberry, fruitcake and baby girl, all used in one thread...Only CaFords. [patriot]

Let the dude sell his shit. Ya'll go fuck up my 67 New Yorker thread so it can stop slipping off to page 2..lol

PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeninsulaCOBRA  Ford pictures for PeninsulaCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOLY CRAP....

REALLY??????????????

LOSERS...

most of u .........

fox ur a f*g......enough said......

i still have the car im not reallllly trying to sell to hard..but if ur INTERESTED in seeing IT......ill show it to you and we can work something out

thanks.
will sell,but aint in a rush or in need of "fast" money.

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
HOLY CRAP....

REALLY??????????????

LOSERS...

most of u .........

fox ur a f*g......enough said......

i still have the car im not reallllly trying to sell to hard..but if ur INTERESTED in seeing IT......ill show it to you and we can work something out

thanks.
will sell,but aint in a rush or in need of "fast" money.

Click here [Smile]
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Sorry I don't sell cars everyday like half u guys and I do own a bunch of nice toys bro.
Ill make sure next time I post shit for sale to have it up to ur satisfication so u don't
Thread fuck my post. I don't spend 30 hours a week like ur lonely ass bashing or posting on a forum, next time
Why don't u be usefull and maybe say hey dude post it like this and do this etc etc instead of saying my interior
Looks like ur dogs shit??? Really??? Your dog shits clean black interior???

Cmon bro. Leave it be. I'd hate to see u selling something and have one of my boys on here act
Like they wanna buy it and meet up w/ u and have to give ur ass a fresh one on ur big cyber mouth dickhead, just for inconvienencing me
And my time haha :-) just bcuz I don't post on here much doesn't mean I don't know
A ton of my peninsula folks on here ;-) trust me...chill out...even if I didn't have
Just fuck OFF. I'm not a forum veteran next time ill post to ur guys' standards ;-)

6504559569 anyone is interested in a clean black on black cobra. I don't drive it, its available to see in the peninsula
Anyday of the week.

Pics UPON request.Not in a rush...but I know someone on here would
Like to own a clean ass 96 cobra...so don't waste my time.

Thanks.
-m.

[ October 12, 2009, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: PeninsulaCOBRA ]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn this site is going downhill fast. All the idle threats and shit is hella stupid. And why your boy? Why not yourself?

I agree this shit was ridiculous. But you just opened a whole new box when you made a idle threat. Good luck with your sale tho.

PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Oh I could.would if I was say strapped for cash and really needing to sell my car. What he did was immature and inaprropriate. No threat more of a joke but hey who knows lol.

Anyhoot.this site was cool a year ago. Now I know why I don't go on it. Thanks to my boys (the 7 of u,u know who u are I'm w/ 2 of u as I type this in your shop LOL) for telling me
To post on this gay ass hater forum to sell a nice cobra to mustang lovers.

I give up.

And yes little fox, I'm a chill little hills boy, but if I see you ill shake ur hand and just call u a fag for being a dick.see where it goes from there ;-)

Ttt.

[ October 12, 2009, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: PeninsulaCOBRA ]

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Sorry I don't sell cars everyday like half u guys and I do own a bunch of nice toys bro.
Ill make sure next time I post shit for sale to have it up to ur satisfication so u don't
Thread fuck my post. I don't spend 30 hours a week like ur lonely ass bashing or posting on a forum, next time
Why don't u be usefull and maybe say hey dude post it like this and do this etc etc instead of saying my interior

Cmon bro. Leave it be. I'd hate to see u selling something and have one of my boys on here act
Like they wanna buy it and meet up w/ u and have to give ur ass a fresh one on ur big cyber mouth dickhead, just for inconvienencing me
And my time haha :-) just bcuz I don't post on here much doesn't mean I don't know
A ton of my peninsula folks on here ;-) trust me...chill out...even if I didn't have
Just fuck OFF. I'm not a forum veteran next time ill post to ur guys' standards ;-)

6504559569 anyone is interested in a clean black on black cobra. I don't drive it, its available to see in the peninsula
Anyday of the week.

Thanks.
-m.

When did I say your interior looks like dog shit? What thread are you reading? Your making yourself look like more and more of a clown each time your post. Just stop while your ahead.

You can't even understand what's posted here. I was referring to the tan interiors in most cobras, that color looks ugly.(go back and re-read) It's not my taste and I hate tan interior. All the cobras I like, have tan interior. If your offended because I told you I don't want tan interior because it's ugly, you really need to get a life dude.

Also why do you think I have a problem with you not posting the information? The problem with you not posting the info on your car was solved in the third or fourth post, yet you keep bringing it up. WHY? I haven't even said anything about you not posting information since the third or fourth post...Yet you keep bringing it up.... I don't get it...After the first few posts I didn't even make a statement to you but it was your bright idea to start talking shit to me.

Your a really confused person. Thanks for the threats too. Your such a big man :rollseyes: If your really trying to meet a person from the internet because some stupid shit then you are the one that needs a life... This is the most ignorant shit I've ever heard. In my eyes if your a smart guy you wouldn't even think about trying to meet someone from the net, let alone have your friends handle it. There are somethings worth fighting for but the internet is most definitely not one of them. People like you have so much to prove over the internet. I don't understand why people like you have soo much to prove, do you have low self-confidence? I mean really dude, look at all the posts you have made. All the name calling and then threats.

I agree with N8 this site is hella going downhill. Everyone is getting hella upset over stupid shit.

The last two posts from you PenCobra are major ignorant...

You've posted your number here, I could be a "fag" or a "loser", like you keep calling me, and prank call you and do stupid shit but I'm not immature like you. I have a life and I don't cry over people from the internet. You need to stop taking the internet so serious.

I have really been looking for a cobra and someone side busted your thread, because he couldn't take a joke I made towards him. He started talking shit to me so I responded to him. But again your only calling me out but not the people who instigated all the additional bs posts in your for sale ad. That makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it? Where are your threats towards them?

I don't really care who you know on this forum. I know some people on this forum too. Big deal. That's the point of this forum to meet people. Are you trying to intimidate me over the internet? Seriously guy, what are you trying to prove here?

If you really wanted me to stop responding on the thread you would stop making posts directed towards me. Almost every post you have is directed towards me. Of course I'm going to respond. Arguing is fun, I guess that comes from my political side. But your taking it too far. From what I've learned, those people who can't form a valid thought or produce intelligent rebuttals always want to resort to fighting. It's been my experience those people who have very little education always resort to fighting. Maybe your argumentative skills are sub-par and that's why your making threats.

Your the "internet bully". From the get go you called me an asshole because I asked you to post info on the car, and if it's tan interior I don't want it. Somehow you were major offended by that post. LMAO....

Just for fun I would like to see you put a valid thought/argument together and explain to me what I have done to make you upset? Feel free to quote my posts. I'm really confused why your upset. From the first page you have been talking shit, but I don't understand why... Is it because I'm responding to the other people who are making posts directed towards me? Why aren't you upset with them?

[ October 13, 2009, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Anyday of the week.

Thanks.
-m.

When did I say your interior looks like dog shit? What thread are you reading? Your making yourself look like more and more of a clown each time your post. Just stop while your ahead.

You can't even understand what's posted here. I was referring to the tan interiors in most cobras, that color looks ugly.(go back and re-read) It's not my taste and I hate tan interior. All the cobras I like, have tan interior. If your offended because I told you I don't want tan interior because it's ugly, you really need to get a life dude.

Also why do you think I have a problem with you not posting the information? The problem with you not posting the info on your car was solved in the third or fourth post, yet you keep bringing it up. WHY? I haven't even said anything about you not posting information since the third or fourth post...Yet you keep bringing it up.... I don't get it...After the first few posts I didn't even make a statement to you but it was your bright idea to start talking shit to me.

Your a really confused person. Thanks for the threats too. Your such a big man :rollseyes: If your really trying to meet a person from the internet because some stupid shit then you are the one that needs a life... This is the most ignorant shit I've ever heard. In my eyes if your a smart guy you wouldn't even think about trying to meet someone from the net, let alone have your friends handle it. There are somethings worth fighting for but the internet is most definitely not one of them. People like you have so much to prove over the internet. I don't understand why people like you have soo much to prove, do you have low self-confidence? I mean really dude, look at all the posts you have made. All the name calling and then threats.

I agree with N8 this site is hella going downhill. Everyone is getting hella upset over stupid shit. I think your last two posts are major ignorant...

You've posted your number here, I could be a "fag" or a "loser", like you keep calling me, and prank call you and do stupid shit but I'm not immature like you. I have a life and I don't cry over people from the internet. You need to stop taking the internet so serious.

I have really been looking for a cobra and someone side busted your thread, because he couldn't take a joke I made towards him. He started talking shit to me so I responded to him. But again your only calling me out but not the people who instigated all the additional bs posts in your for sale ad. That makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it? Where are your threats towards them?

I don't really care who you know on this forum. I know some people on this forum too. Big deal. That's the point of this forum to meet people. Are you trying to intimidate me over the internet? Seriously guy, what are you trying to prove here?

If you really wanted me to stop responding on the thread you would stop making posts directed towards me. Almost every post you have is directed towards me. Of course I'm going to respond. Arguing is fun, I guess that comes from my political side. But your taking it too far. From what I've learned, those people who can't form a valid thought or produce intelligent rebuttals always want to resort to fighting. It's been my experience those people who have very little education always resort to fighting. Maybe your argumentative skills are sub-par and that's why your making threats.

Your the "internet bully". From the get go you called me an asshole because I asked you to post info on the car, and if it's tan interior I don't want it. Somehow you were major offended by that post. LMAO....

Just for fun I would like to see you put a valid thought/argument together and explain to me what I have done to make you upset? Feel free to quote my posts. I'm really confused why your upset. From the first page you have been talking shit, but I don't understand why... Is it because I'm responding to the other people who are making posts directed towards me? Why aren't you upset with them?

hey do all of a faver an fall threw your asshole an hang yourself douche stick
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:

Anyday of the week.

Thanks.
-m.

I agree with N8 this site is hella going downhill. Everyone is getting hella upset over stupid shit. I think your last two posts are major ignorant...

hey do all of a faver an fall threw your asshole an hang yourself douche stick
I should "do all of a faver" [Confused] what does that mean? and whats a faver?

edit: the word threw is used as follows: He THREW the ball.

I think you ment fall THROUGH [patriot]

[ October 13, 2009, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh man [dance]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
90fox..just leave the post alone u already fucked it up by attacking the dude on the very first reply...if I can take a guess ur probably not going to buy this car not cuz u don't have the money but because this guy is now NOT going to sell it to you..in my opinion if everyone woulda waited patiently ..instead of jumping on him for not posting details exactly when U wanted it things woulda been different...let the man post his details when he wants..PMs were made for a reason...sounded like u were mad at the world from the get go...

[ October 13, 2009, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: 2slow2go ]

PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Geezus...I don't got time nor want to make a long valid explaination of why ur a D-bag FOX...

Fuck off and do me and a few ppl a favor. U can't afford any of my 6 gorgeous cars so why bother me.
Ur a forum bully. Ur life must suck if u can spend so much time on here writing novels.

Word.

Pm if anyones interested in a clean 96 black on black cobra.
Or call the number I stated above :-)

Pics upon PM request.its legit,ask anyone who knows me and m stable of cars.

Thanks.

Ttt

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com