Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off... Help? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Josh Courtway "BOTIH8R" Ripped Me Off... Help?
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by r1:
I am always intriqued by the tough guys online who are homophobic and think any good dead is us being their"mommies". Any of these losers ever hear of what is right is right and if you dont stick up for it we are in a world of shit. I applaud CaFords on the solidarity and to the guys who are mad this is here quite reading it and go back to your internet cobra you probably dont even own.

lol. ur a funny one! im pretty much over all this shit....its worthless. im not gonna post up about this issue anymore. its not my battle, i ME (SCOTT) have nothing to prove!

NOW!! if you must excuse me....ill be going back to my "internet cobra" that requires "internet money" and "internet gas" to drive.

-

now YOU can go to your "internet R1" or to your haggered-ass "fiddy" that swangs!!

tough guy....loser....lol... FAG!

[Wink]

[ December 23, 2007, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess I should go tell my internet wife or my internet kids about my new sexual prowess. way to prove me wrong with your cool cars,. boy I wish I had one lol

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When are they gonna lock these threads & throw them down in street racing with the rest of the shit talking??? Its not even being effective in handling the situation, all its doing is stirring up a bunch of BULLSHIT & u got a bunch of folks that dont ever post coming out of the woodworks putting in there 2 cents like it matters or like its helping the dude get his money back....DAWSSVT, the thread starter hasnt even posted back since dec.19th...At this point, its none of anybodys business except him & BOTIH8R what happens...Let them handle the situation & SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY....

ATTN....9COBRA8,or whoever else is in charge, close this shit already!!!!! It aint helping anyone by having this same thread be at the top of 3 different forums everyday....The point has already been made over & over again....DUDE GOT JACKED FOR HIS MONEY, & NOBODY IS GONNA BUY PARTS FROM BOTIH8R ANYMORE....CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!

[ December 23, 2007, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
now the real question is if the scammer will return the money back to the ones he scammed?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He said they were working something out the last time I talked to him, but thats really none of our business at this point....Let them handle it....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
edited. Nevermind.

[ December 23, 2007, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: r1 ]

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

dawssvt
¯
Member # 8099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawssvt  Ford pictures for dawssvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Josh said he would send me a money order at the 1st of the year. He has yet to send me anything. Any ideas on what I should do?
Posts: 14 | From: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
call the police where he's located at and report fraud. i think this loser has been given enough time to resolve these issues w/ more than one person already to no avail.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dawssvt:
Josh said he would send me a money order at the 1st of the year. He has yet to send me anything. Any ideas on what I should do?

Unless you plan to drive to this guys house and whoop his ass, I think you should chalk it up as a loss. He is never going to pay you, and since their are atleast 3 threads of people he has ripped off this is beating a dead horse. Nobody on this site will do business with him ever in life. I am sure everyone on Cafords appreciates you letting us know what a piece of shit this guy is so noone else gets ripped off.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

Unless you plan to drive to this guys house and whoop his ass, I think you should chalk it up as a loss. He is never going to pay you, and since their are atleast 3 threads of people he has ripped off this is beating a dead horse. Nobody on this site will do business with him ever in life. I am sure everyone on Cafords appreciates you letting us know what a piece of shit this guy is so noone else gets ripped off.
No need to go all neanderthal, there are laws that protect people in this situation.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you ever thought about only dealing with people in person and cash? Shit gets lost and damaged in the mail, might be unlikely but it does.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

No need to go all neanderthal, there are laws that protect people in this situation.
LOL! I highly doubt he will get his money back using the legal process. even if he sues him and wins that is still not a guarantee he will see a dime. On the other hand is he whoops his ass he atleast can get some satisfaction LOL [patriot]

--------------------

dawssvt
¯
Member # 8099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawssvt  Ford pictures for dawssvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to make it aware that I have yet to see any money back from Josh.
Posts: 14 | From: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Just wanted to make it aware that I have yet to see any money back from Josh.

I think it is about time you sack up and do something about this yourself, I think it is fucked up you got ripped off but your best bet is to do "something" about it besides tell people on a message board he has not paid you. Nobody on this board is gonna get your money back for you so It is up to YOU to take care of it.

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

im sure u can contact the authorities in his area and report some sort of fraud against him. u may not get anything from it but u never know.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
im sure u can contact the authorities in his area and report some sort of fraud against him. u may not get anything from it but u never know.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why would u hand over $600 before you even got the parts??? me personally, if you got his address and all that..........goto his house and confront the him about it

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

quote:
Originally posted by 302oons:
why would u hand over $600 before you even got the parts??? me personally, if you got his address and all that..........goto his house and confront the him about it

u missed the part about the parts being shipped. unless you do cod, which most sellers wont do, u have to prepay obviously and go on your trust in the seller in delivering the product as stated.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded.

Pick up your parts in person!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phildog:
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded.

Pick up your parts in person!

[Roll Eyes]

You've never bought something out of state?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its obvious this thread isn't doing anyone any good. Just lock it, let it die and let lessons be learned. If nothing was done by now its not going to change by dragging this back up. Honestly, I hate seeing people get ripped off but this isn't going to fix it. I got taken on a motor a while back, made my post about it but after pages of BS and numerous PM's saying it would be taken car of I got NOTHING. Every single thread I've seen where this happens people argue and in the long run nothing gets solved. Everyone has their own take on Josh now, let the thread die.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can always call him and tell him look you havent paid me your not going to pay me i need something from it so can we at least meet up and knuckle up. one on one its only fair and he will probably say no but its the right thing to do.
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why is there 2 threads about this.in the other one it says a while back he would be banned if he didnt handle it.it appears it hasnt been handled so it would be a pretty fair assumption to say he was banned.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com