Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Hey guys I'm bringing out my 93 COBRA R!!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey guys I'm bringing out my 93 COBRA R!!!!
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why is it so hard to take a picture?

i am giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing you own one...why dont you show us?

this is a car forum where we share stuff about cars..

no one can steal your car from looking at a picture ppl post pics all the time

so if you give a thorough explanation on why you dont want to take a pic and post it im sure everyone will understand

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
why is it so hard to take a picture?

i am giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing you own one...why dont you show us?

this is a car forum where we share stuff about cars..

no one can steal your car from looking at a picture ppl post pics all the time

so if you give a thorough explanation on why you dont want to take a pic and post it im sure everyone will understand

He has a micropenis that's why

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know. The '93Rs are pretty rare and if it is setup as his garage queen more power to him. Most of us are paranoid about getting damage to our cars anyway. A scratch and ding or a slight repaint is probably okay for a daily driver, but for a car that is an investment (versus a driver) then that investment is already marred regardless if the repairs are done correctly (nothing like saying the car has all original paint when you are trying to sell a collectable).

So Sho if you can grab a picture that would be cool, but not totally necessary. I wouldn't mind getting some picts of both our cars together with that new and old theme going on [Big Grin]

[ 2013-06-11, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
I don't know. The '93Rs are pretty rare and if it is setup as his garage queen more power to him. Most of us are paranoid about getting damage to our cars anyway. A scratch and ding or a slight repaint is probably okay for a daily driver, but for a car that is an investment (versus a driver) then that investment is already marred regardless if the repairs are done correctly (nothing like saying the car has all original paint when you are trying to sell a collectable).

So Sho if you can grab a picture that would be cool, but not totally necessary. I wouldn't mind getting some picts of both our cars together with that new and old theme going on [Big Grin]

Dude has a GT with cobra badging and a cobra upper/lower.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im jus guna take a shot in the dark here and assume Sho time doesnt have a cobra r, why wouldnt you post a picture of it if you make a thread about the car? even if something was wrong with the car id still post pic if its a real R

[ 2013-06-12, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So did we get some pics?

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
So did we get some pics?

He'll show them right after he goes out and buys one.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
So did we get some pics?

He'll show them right after he goes out and buys one.
Lmao ive got one too, 1st edition hot wheel lmao

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
TopNotchCoupe707
¯
Member # 9740

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotchCoupe707  Ford pictures for TopNotchCoupe707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like someone went to pepboys and got badge happy lol

--------------------
As I lay rubber down the street, traction i pray to keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride!!

Posts: 274 | From: sac 2 vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com