Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Hey guys I'm bringing out my 93 COBRA R!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey guys I'm bringing out my 93 COBRA R!!!!
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
oh and cobra93 if you think i cant afford insurance why dont i set an example of my financial situation, come buy one of your cars , crash it straight into a tree right in front of you and hop out laughing and give you your car back

Yet can't afford a camera to takes pics? Pics of stfu! Why don't you go buy some grammar lessons.. Please come buy one of my cars and crash it. It's ok with me. I'll just build another for you to buy.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm feeling a little inadequate. So today I want to tell you all, I have a Cobra R. I swear I do, it's real. But no pic for you!

Ok.....

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bet that cobra r can't keep up with my Saleen s7 nor my Beantly mulsanne or my Lamborghini aventador my Ferrari f150 GMC syclone to mention a few but sorry guys no pics for said cars because I can't bring them out of storage. You know insurance shit and what not. [Big Grin]

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
well sorry guys the [R] is stayin at home this time. I wasnt able to hear back positive news from my insurance agent on how my coverages are on me transporting my car in my trailer. And theres no way I'm driving it anywhere! oh well my day will be alot more fun without stressing out about my crown jewel just sitting while i walk around.

Kinda defeats the purpose of owning a rare car.
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this is great reading all of your stupid replies! How does not bringing out my most valuable car to a show defeat the purpose of owning it? The purpose of me owning this car is first a hobby and secondly one hell of an investment! which only a small percent of you would know anyhting about! I purchased this car years ago from a certified professional racer / friend whos name shall remain un said. in fact the only people that were considered by ford originally in 93 to purchase one of these cars Had to have current racing certifcates to even purchase. heres a great idea since you guys want pics sooooo badly i tell you what $10 each and i'll take a pic of you standing next to my car so you have something as a keep sake cuz none of you will ever be able to purchase one your selves! LOL!
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was reading that too, only sold to buyers with active racing licenses! wow! nonetheless, that seems to be very nice piece to own...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll give you 10 bucks to take a pic next to your crack pipe, you got a cobra r, I have a Bugatti so what.

[ 2013-06-02, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Leave the man alone, but I know a guy with a 65 shelby gt350 that drives that thing to all the shows. I'm sure its a tad bit more expensive then a cobra R. What's the point of owning something if you don't ever drive it? Got to enjoy it man

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sure maybe you guys say you would drive this car around.... but you dont own one. Trust me there are way too many haters out there that just plane and simple are jealous and will purposelly fuck your shit up! I had an amazingly clean hunter green 2000gt that had ultra low miles and was like new and the first time i took it out on the town some fuck head purposely shoved a shopping cart into it and scratched it all up. Now i drive my just average cars around with out worry. The cobra will sit and one day it will be my oldest sons car.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trust me. There are a lot of bull shitters on the net. I guess you are just another one of them. It's ok to admit you got caught lying. It happens. And even if you did own one. Don't make you anything more then a no class having cobra r owner that can't use proper grammar. If you want, I can come to your house and show you how to drive that thing.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Man this is great reading all of your stupid replies! How does not bringing out my most valuable car to a show defeat the purpose of owning it? The purpose of me owning this car is first a hobby and secondly one hell of an investment! which only a small percent of you would know anyhting about! I purchased this car years ago from a certified professional racer / friend whos name shall remain un said. in fact the only people that were considered by ford originally in 93 to purchase one of these cars Had to have current racing certifcates to even purchase. heres a great idea since you guys want pics sooooo badly i tell you what $10 each and i'll take a pic of you standing next to my car so you have something as a keep sake cuz none of you will ever be able to purchase one your selves! LOL!

Micro dick
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn if somone could afford a car of this level they shouldn't have these kind of problems like getting to a show

If I owned that car I wouldn't be questioning my coverage because I would know cleary the day i insured it every which way the car was covered especially if I knew the only way it would leave my storage is...on a trailer

big paragraphs of explanations and still no pics?? What a joke

[ 2013-06-02, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
jstanley55
¯
Member # 12075

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jstanley55  Ford pictures for jstanley55    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about some details? How many miles? Stock or modded? What's the production #? Would have loved to see it out there!

[ 2013-06-03, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: jstanley55 ]

--------------------
1993 Cobra Red #1848
1993 Cobra Teal #4993

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This cobra r shit is a joke lol "guys im bringing out my batman motorcycle but my insurance won't get back at me, so maybe next time" rofl [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [dance]
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ 2013-06-03, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
man it seems that most people on this site just wanna trash and bag other people! Your a fukin retard 93cobra i keep speacial insurance on this particular vehichle that I never drive anywhere! and wouldnt dare trailer it from santa rosa to pleasonton assuming my insurance covers it out of my storage. Thread Over nothing else to be said here! I'll send private pics to the few guys that sounded excited to see the car!

If you truly own a this car that's sucks somone like you would own that car
Private pics the fuck?

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like others would love to see pics of your car but since it looks like you're refusing to show them, maybe you should change your screen name to [NO SHO]TIME [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

EVLSONC
¯
Member # 6172

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for EVLSONC  Ford pictures for EVLSONC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
I like others would love to see pics of your car but since it looks like you're refusing to show them, maybe you should change your screen name to [NO SHO]TIME [Razz]

LOL. Good one Robert.

--------------------
03 Sonic Blue Cobra

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
stangfanatic87
¯
Member # 12819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangfanatic87  Ford pictures for stangfanatic87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here it is guys.. [sho] time aka [no-sho] time and his cobra r.
 -

[ 2013-06-05, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: stangfanatic87 ]

burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:
 -

Yes sir! I want to see!

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag] I Got a v10 on my lawnmower

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like turtles
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cobra R's are whack anyways. If you have one why not have insurance on it all of the time?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com