Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Fundraiser/Meet this Saturday 11/24/12 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fundraiser/Meet this Saturday 11/24/12
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by untamedc1500:
For all of u that I didn't get to meet I'm the one driving the black 1991 chevy lowered truck with big black and chrome untamed sticker...... This meet was a group effort !!!! Pure Stang, 04 cobra , 02 angrybird , mostwantedls1 . A lot of people got to gather to make all this work were all a family in the racing scene AND LET'S KEEP IT LIKE that. God bless all that came out to hang out for dear friend Willie .....

[patriot] I think I was infront of you in underthe overpass revn lol u had the go bro on the hood huh?

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's gray (I think) Sn95 was that with the monster tach and big and littles?

Also thanks to whoever's teal coupe that was that let me in line when the cops broke up the other spot. Car was clean [patriot]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

untamedc1500
¯
Member # 11330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for untamedc1500  Ford pictures for untamedc1500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NotACop_281:
quote:
For all of u that I didn't get to meet I'm the one driving the black 1991 chevy lowered truck with big black and chrome untamed sticker...... This meet was a group effort !!!! Pure Stang, 04 cobra , 02 angrybird , mostwantedls1 . A lot of people got to gather to make all this work were all a family in the racing scene AND LET'S KEEP IT LIKE that. God bless all that came out to hang out for dear friend Willie .....

[patriot] I think I was infront of you in underthe overpass revn lol u had the go bro on the hood huh?

--------------------
Just sweeping the streets while slapping them beats!!!!!

untamedc1500
¯
Member # 11330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for untamedc1500  Ford pictures for untamedc1500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NotACop_281:
quote:

Yeah I was u had street sleepers sticker rite

--------------------
Just sweeping the streets while slapping them beats!!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com