Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Fundraiser/Meet this Saturday 11/24/12 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fundraiser/Meet this Saturday 11/24/12
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
Wow! What a great turnout. Willie will be looking down on us and this will bring a tear to his eye. I'm sure he was something special. [Smile]

Sorry I had to bolt early. Got someplace to be at 2:30.

-
 -

Thank you for coming and nice meeting you.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad I came through to show some love! Lots of cars and lots of people...I had my son with me so I just walked through and checked out the scene for a bit. RIP Willie...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Glad I came through to show some love! Lots of cars and lots of people...I had my son with me so I just walked through and checked out the scene for a bit. RIP Willie...

Had a blast today!! I'm sure Willie is happy we got together for him. Clean car you got ther Ian!!

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you to all that showed, pure stang told me that $2653 dollars was made today... Meet some new people today...

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Didn't see you or your car you must have missed you. I was trying to put your face to your screen name.

As for Marks93 yes I run CAFords lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone that wants a sticker pm me your name and number and we'll set something up

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Didn't see you or your car you must have missed you. I was trying to put your face to your screen name.

It was a great turn out..I'm glad I was able to meet three great people Pure Stang,02Angrybird and 1Stockgt..I know Willie was looking at everyone from above with a big smile..It was great meeting you to NEIGHT..God bless the Guzman family... [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:

It was a great turn out..I'm glad I was able to meet three great people Pure Stang,02Angrybird and 1Stockgt..I know Willie was looking at everyone from above with a big smile..It was great meeting you to NEIGHT..God bless the Guzman family... [patriot] [patriot]
It was good meeting you too, and again thank you for showing up

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so many came out to remember willie !
he would have loved this.
Good seeing you all today.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:

Nice meeting you too man.
[patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I think I saw you sitting in your car...I was walking around carrying my son

--------------------

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

What car did you take?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I was eating my wing stop.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to say a big thanks to Moses (pure stang) for putting this together and 02angrybird for making the stickers in such short notice. It was nice to see Willie's older brothers having a good time during this hard time. I also want to say thanks to all the ca ford members for making it a big turnout!

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
I want to say a big thanks to Moses (pure stang) for putting this together and 02angrybird for making the stickers in such short notice. It was nice to see Willie's older brothers having a good time during this hard time. I also want to say thanks to all the ca ford members for making it a big turnout!

The majority of the thanks should go to Untamedc1500 and his lady for the stickers. I just helped out. And thank you showing up....
Also BIG KEITH, that made me laugh when you called Willie a professional middle man lmao

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What car did you take?
I came out in the black new edge

--------------------

408_LSXTA
¯
Member # 7136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408_LSXTA  Ford pictures for 408_LSXTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good turn out yesterday Thanks to everyone who came out !

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT
98 Trans am in the works

BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG KEITH  Ford pictures for BIG KEITH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
quote:

The majority of the thanks should go to Untamedc1500 and his lady for the stickers. I just helped out. And thank you showing up....
Also BIG KEITH, that made me laugh when you called Willie a professional middle man lmao

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
2013 Gt gotta have it green..married 12/4/12 lol
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG KEITH  Ford pictures for BIG KEITH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

quote:
quote:

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

Willie set me up with a couple of coo money races.he was good at that [Big Grin]

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

untamedc1500
¯
Member # 11330

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for untamedc1500  Ford pictures for untamedc1500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all of u that I didn't get to meet I'm the one driving the black 1991 chevy lowered truck with big black and chrome untamed sticker...... This meet was a group effort !!!! Pure Stang, 04 cobra , 02 angrybird , mostwantedls1 . A lot of people got to gather to make all this work were all a family in the racing scene AND LET'S KEEP IT LIKE that. God bless all that came out to hang out for dear friend Willie .....

--------------------
Just sweeping the streets while slapping them beats!!!!!

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by untamedc1500:
For all of u that I didn't get to meet I'm the one driving the black 1991 chevy lowered truck with big black and chrome untamed sticker...... This meet was a group effort !!!! Pure Stang, 04 cobra , 02 angrybird , mostwantedls1 . A lot of people got to gather to make all this work were all a family in the racing scene AND LET'S KEEP IT LIKE that. God bless all that came out to hang out for dear friend Willie .....

[patriot]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]
ill def be out more at the runs more often at the least to chill n kick it.

[ November 27, 2012, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:

Defiantly a group effort. [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com