Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CAFORDS car show (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: CAFORDS car show
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A show and go would be fun.

It needs to be put to a vote. Show and go at Sac vs. a regular style show closer to the bay. I wish this site had a poll option.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
Yea but how many bay area members would actually be willing to drive to Sacramento too.. and would the raceway want to charge a entrance fee or anything like that..

Booo-hoo,I didn't kno this site was all about bayarea members [Roll Eyes] like I said a public event will turn into a fuckn hyphy fest and we all kno it,my idea was primo and cats just need to run with it cause it would work out [burnout] ima tt my boy and set this up [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yea but how many bay area members would actually be willing to drive to Sacramento too.. and would the raceway want to charge a entrance fee or anything like that..

so it's ok for us folks out here to drive to the bay, but it's not ok for you guys to drive down here? depending on the day/event i guess they would charge $5-10 to park in the pits. hopefully brandon can chime in.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And ofcourse there will be a small gate fee fellas,this will be like a sanctioned "cafords" event,car show,bbq,drag racing,and good times..any other location WILL turn into a swang fest and cops will shut it down way to quickly,at the track that can't happen and any retard that wants to do dumb shit WILL have there car towed an laughed at by everyone else! But regardless of all the "what-ifs" everyone respects the track and what its about,I feel it would be a dope little event and u can't promise this with a parking lot [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cafords and drag racing ftw.im with it

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Nastyc6
¯
Member # 11355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastyc6  Ford pictures for Nastyc6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

+1

--------------------
Bay Area Stock C6
built and tuned by Newtech Performance
DD 2011 cts-v

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastyc6:
quote:

+1
-1 [Razz] Cafords and road racing ftw [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastyc6:
quote:

+1
-1 [Razz] Cafords and road racing ftw [dance]
If I had a car for the road course id agree with you Ian lol.

Maybe we can get some races set up before hand and little grudge action going [Razz]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

Booo-hoo,I didn't kno this site was all about bayarea members [Roll Eyes] like I said a public event will turn into a fuckn hyphy fest and we all kno it,my idea was primo and cats just need to run with it cause it would work out [burnout] ima tt my boy and set this up [patriot]
don't know how this blank got posted my bad****

[ January 05, 2012, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

My bad event planner you do weddings too? It wasnt about who's area it should be in i was just saying what's the most practical area to have it in that will get the most people to show up.. and you guys wonder why people do nothing but talk shit on this site look how quick you were to get defensive on something as simple as a suggestion that didn't support your idea..
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]My bad event planner you do weddings too? [/QB][/QUOTE]

LMFAO at that comment!!! [worship] [worship]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
I might have a place in Antioch we could have it at. On the water, private property and lots of parking and good food and drinks inside the restaurant. Riverview Lodge for the locals that know.

ive been to this place for a few car shows over ther years. koo place and right down the street from anioch pd

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol ima wedding planner cause I had a better practical idea that actually had logic rather than a car show in the bay area [Confused] ok bud,my comment was the way it was cause you totally dis-regarded the GOOD idea I had and mention the bay area yet again,I'm all about making this happen and making it a true cafords event,not what this site has turned into over the last year [Roll Eyes] whipe the sand out your vagina and stop taking shit so literal,let's make this happen and without the bs!!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

quote:
Lol ima wedding planner cause I had a better practical idea that actually had logic rather than a car show in the bay area [Confused] ok bud,my comment was the way it was cause you totally dis-regarded the GOOD idea I had and mention the bay area yet again,I'm all about making this happen and making it a true cafords event,not what this site has turned into over the last year [Roll Eyes] whipe the sand out your vagina and stop taking shit so literal,let's make this happen and without the bs!!

haha ok so what i got from this comment was.. "you didnt pay attention to my good idea so now im going to make a childesh remark at you and not take into concideraton any of your ideas" look bro its a cafords car show not a sic925 show, its open to all ideas basicaly what you are doing on this thread is telling everyone that "NO SAC RACEWAY IS THE BEST IDEA EVERYONE ELSE WHO DOESNT AGREE SHUT UP!.. to me it seems like its all about you wanting your plan to come together so great and its also putting money in your boys pocket.. key to making a good plan work is timing and location use that tip i promise it wont fail. have a great day bro
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol alright bud,not goin rounds with you over some shit u took like a girl,ur putting words into my mouth with your dumbass post,making my boy money [Confused] lol ok,obviously your goin way deeper with this than I am [Roll Eyes] gtfo yourself and practice what u preach with your previous bullshit post:

"and you guys wonder why people do nothing but talk shit on this site look how quick you were to get defensive on something as simple as a suggestion that didn't support your idea.."

And this post makes u any better [Roll Eyes] no need for the drama dude,just pushing my idea cause I kno its a good one and many others agree,simple

[ January 05, 2012, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEY!
I hope everyone heard me scream.... [Big Grin]

I am 100% willing to HELP [Smile]

1994steeda

PM me, E-mail, or Text...
illicitfords@att.net

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEY!
I hope everyone heard me scream.... [Big Grin]

I am 100% willing to HELP [Smile]

1994steeda

PM me, E-mail, or Text...
illicitfords@att.net

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd be down but only if it was closer.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hell yea! im down!

and my fox will be done by then [Big Grin]

and ill have a few other cars coming too

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let make this happen I'm def down where ever it is I got a drive where ever its at lol...so it dosent matter let's just plan it haha

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets have a meet at krispy Creams in Union City [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
Lets have a meet at krispy Creams in Union City [Big Grin]

AHA yeeeeaaaaaaauuuhhhhhhh

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no sideshow activities [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Foster freeze in Dublin

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com