Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 50Reasons & Speedcity BBQ and professional photo shoot & car show (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 50Reasons & Speedcity BBQ and professional photo shoot & car show
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by floreZ4.6:
quote:
Sik show. I had hella fun. It was cool meeting a lot of you. Hella happy i won 1st place for 60s. Lots of nice 60s Mustangs there, didn't think i'd win anything. [Eek!] [worship] [patriot] [Big Grin]

Nice meeting you dana, I'm the guy with the black shirt and the red hat, talked to you at the end of the show with my bro also wearing a black tee, we where the mexicans lol. Your car deserved #1 hands down
Thanks man. It was good meeting you too. Hope to see you at the next car show. Which car was yours by the way?
I had a 97(black) cobra with black saleens with a JLT Red cold air intake. I think it was a row behind yours
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
Really impressed by the 50reasons crew, you guys threw s great show...

Thanks bro we put a good amount of effort into making this easy for everyone. Btw, were you the one who got extremely squiggly on I5 around 8:30 next to a Pacific Green 97 Cobra?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

Thanks bro we put a good amount of effort into making this easy for everyone. Btw, were you the one who got extremely squiggly on I5 around 8:30 next to a Pacific Green 97 Cobra?
Yup that was me...wasn't expecting my car to break in 4th going 85+....this car loves the cold air

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a fun show. I had the red 97 cobra.

Looking forward to next years show.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Appreciate it. We are pumped you and your
400 horse car came out.

Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sinisterblk:
quote:

Appreciate it. We are pumped you and your
400 horse car came out.

384.1 [Smile]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

kcs50ho
¯
Member # 10327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcs50ho  Ford pictures for kcs50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great show u guys, I had a greT time thx for having me out to in joy all the cool cars.

--------------------
Cars:

Dont crush them, restore them.
NORCALSVTOA.com

Posts: 472 | From: West sac town | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice show fellas!! [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

kcs50ho
¯
Member # 10327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcs50ho  Ford pictures for kcs50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Sik show. I had hella fun. It was cool meeting a lot of you. Hella happy i won 1st place for 60s. Lots of nice 60s Mustangs there, didn't think i'd win anything. [Eek!] [worship] [patriot] [Big Grin]

You deserve it man, that fastback is gorgeous! And it was nice meeting you man [burnout]
I didnt think I was going to win anything as well but I did win three rafale prizese lol. Yeah the show was sick.

--------------------
Cars:

Dont crush them, restore them.
NORCALSVTOA.com

Posts: 472 | From: West sac town | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for making my first car show a great one! Took 3rd place for 2000+ [Smile] We had fun and it was nice to meet everyone. Looking forward to seeing everybody again next time!

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kcs50ho:
quote:
quote:

You deserve it man, that fastback is gorgeous! And it was nice meeting you man [burnout]
I didnt think I was going to win anything as well but I did win three rafale prizese lol. Yeah the show was sick.
Haha, someone won 2 of the Jaws Gear certificates, he mustve wanted it bad.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

quote:
Originally posted by SaleenGirl:
Thanks for making my first car show a great one! Took 3rd place for 2000+ [Smile] We had fun and it was nice to meet everyone. Looking forward to seeing everybody again next time!

Your welcome your Saleen is very clean! It was nice meeting you as well

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com