Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 50Reasons & Speedcity BBQ and professional photo shoot & car show (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 50Reasons & Speedcity BBQ and professional photo shoot & car show
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We will be having a 50Reasons & Speed City Carshow ,photo shoot,BBQ oct 8th saturday we are collaborating with Speed city
at discovery park Sacramento Ca
 - with a professional photo shoot ,and we will pick the best 11 cars out of all the fords that show up and we take pics of and put in a calendar for 2012 the final month will be a group pic of everyone's cars that showed up for this let us know what you think I can also do group photos like last year where everyone had their new edge cobras in a pic for a page on a month or foxes we want to throw this when everyone can show up we may even have trophies and a cruise afterwards . Each year these BBQs get bigger and bigger ,show us the progress you have made on your car, and talk with other like minded Ford enthusiast, who also share this passion thanks again and let me know what you guys think!
Last years pic
 -
 -
 -

[ August 23, 2011, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think that would be a damn good idea!! [patriot]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a ton of fun last time. Probably one of the most laid back meets ive ever been to. If i have something worth driving by then ill come out
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets do it Daniel. Lets get our 50 Reasons name out there

--------------------
1966 Mustang

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rob1:
Had a ton of fun last time. Probably one of the most laid back meets ive ever been to. If i have something worth driving by then ill come out

Even if you don't have a car to bring come out and enjoy the scene should be a cool day

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like a go to me

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a lot of fun last year and had plenty of cars. I will be out there with my crew 50 Reasons.
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good right down the street from me anyway and the pics from last year looked good, I was actually waiting for you to post this figured it would be during the summer.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm putting my cat back together n getting it ready just for.this !

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Sounds good right down the street from me anyway and the pics from last year looked good, I was actually waiting for you to post this figured it would be during the summer.

Should be still warm on this date but not to warm which is always good for these type of events

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:

Should be still warm on this date but not to warm which is always good for these type of events
Very good point sir heat no Good!
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ttt

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was waiting for u to post this up last year was fun....alot of cars were their even tho Aaron and I showed up kind of late but count me in I'm down

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Cool see you their^^^

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I cant wait til this one comes together. Bigger and better. We will be taking plenty of pics and giving trophies for all class winners. Food and dj and jumper for the little ones. This event has grown since the days of Gibson Ranch. We will coming together with Speed City so we should have a great Bay Area turnout. Lets all come together and talk cars , and get to know people from the site and different clubs. We will be talking to AED and Sacramento Mustang about making apperances. I hope all the Cobra Guys make it out again. We will be posting on NorcalSVTOA and SVTPerformance to get everyone involved. Thanks for the support guys lets make it happen and have a great show.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
Yeah I cant wait til this one comes together. Bigger and better. We will be taking plenty of pics and giving trophies for all class winners. Food and dj and jumper for the little ones. This event has grown since the days of Gibson Ranch. We will coming together with Speed City so we should have a great Bay Area turnout. Lets all come together and talk cars , and get to know people from the site and different clubs. We will be talking to AED and Sacramento Mustang about making apperances. I hope all the Cobra Guys make it out again. We will be posting on NorcalSVTOA and SVTPerformance to get everyone involved. Thanks for the support guys lets make it happen and have a great show.

Nice, as soon as you guys have everything set and stone I'll be more then happy to post it up on Norcalsvtoa also I know we'd all be happy to support this event.
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:

Nice, as soon as you guys have everything set and stone I'll be more then happy to post it up on Norcalsvtoa also I know we'd all be happy to support this event.
Thanks for the support and you will be the first to know.

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
COUNT ME IN FOR THE WIN!!!! no just playing but ya i will be there...Notice how in both pics my car is up front? and people peeping it out. wait till the reaction this year!!! by oct.1st i have some new tricks up my sleeve!!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
COUNT ME IN FOR THE WIN!!!! no just playing but ya i will be there...Notice how in both pics my car is up front? and people peeping it out. wait till the reaction this year!!! by oct.1st i have some new tricks up my sleeve!!!

Cool Casey might have to come by and sneak a peek [Wink] but yea it be good to see you and the crew

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ttt

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down if i can put the car back together in time [burnout]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
im down if i can put the car back together in time [burnout]

Cool Talon and if ya need help or a supervisor hit me up [Big Grin]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U already know ill be there D wit the world famous Bacon wrapped hot dogs, we need to make it big this year for 50 Reasons baby

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
U already know ill be there D wit the world famous Bacon wrapped hot dogs, we need to make it big this year for 50 Reasons baby

yes sir thats what I'm talking about Hector

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last year's BBQ was really fun. I don't own a mustang any more but if I bring my M3 I'd be down to show up. Plus I cant miss Chavez66's bacon hot dogs!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com