Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » *UPDATED pg1* Sacramento/Stockton/Bay area meet 1/9/2010 (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: *UPDATED pg1* Sacramento/Stockton/Bay area meet 1/9/2010
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a really good turnout, i would say there was a good 150 cars or more, i dont know if anyone counted but i think T should set up all the get togethers from now on, oh and maybe next time we can get that run in.

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

shorty75
Member # 8384

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for shorty75  Ford pictures for shorty75  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice cars out there and What a show da boyz had out there! Good job! No one got hurt!

--------------------
Green Stang!

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Had a few good runs on hwy 80 back to sac too. 50deeps car runs hard & so does Chris83179's Bullitt. Wish my car revved higher than 6000 rpms. Me & Chris were kneck & kneck all the way through 4th until I ran out of gear. He definitely has 1 of the quickest NA 2V's in the area, & Terrance's sh#t is damn quick, but it was hard for us to get a good run because neither of us has a working horn LOL... Now I need to step it up & build that high compression 347 I been planning LOL...

Yo T, we need another run from a slow 2nd gear roll & when I have no passenger...

You let KANYE beat you? omg Now I gotta dust off my Foxbody and put him in his place. Not trying to talk shit but I think you need to work on your shifting. you "should" be able to pull him. But who knows..
Kanye has a 306 with higher compression, better heads, better cam, & my 3.73's with a 6k rpm redline arent exactly ideal for a mid 3rd gear freeway pull. I wasnt in the mach, I was in the stock bottom end HCI fox, with an E cam at that.... My shifting was fine, & neither of us has a horn, so we had my passenger counting it off & T was getting the jump on me everytime. No excuses though, his car runs good....

[ January 10, 2010, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not sure how to put this...... THAT SHIT WAS TIGHT LAST NIGHT. 50+ cars with fox's, camaros, vettes, modulars, trucks and even some imports. That was a much bigger turnout that I expected. Crazy thing is we didn't really get harassed by any of the cops that showed up. we were so deep out there that the sonic actually opened back up since we had so many people. I flirted with the shift manager a lil too since East Bay 50 ain't got no game [Big Grin]

Really wanna thank Nastysvt and those stockton guys for making the trip up. And a big shout out to SSF50, Calicoop and Jae for gitting the bay guys together and coordinating the extra curricular activites. Carajo came out there pretty deep with his crew also. Ima see if I can join the saleen sc club now

Sac area guys we definitely gotta run again once I get rid of these 2.73 gears. I'm glad my car is running but I'm sure I might break some hearts with them 3.73's. I'm surprised as hell at how fast chris's bullit is. And bubba's hatch is moving also. Epik man that lil coupe fuckin scoots. I'm coming for that mach tho best believe.

Real good meeting those new cats though. 84svorick, 8stang8 and a bunch of other foos i can't even remember. Had a good ass time and will definitely do it again. That's one of the first times I can remember bringing together the sac & bay area at night. I can say we were honestly 50 Deep last night. Haha. I got some pics I will throw up later.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You let KANYE beat you? omg Now I gotta dust off my Foxbody and put him in his place. Not trying to talk shit but I think you need to work on your shifting. you "should" be able to pull him. But who knows..
Kanye has a 306 with higher compression, better heads, better cam, & my 3.73's with a 6k rpm redline arent exactly ideal for a mid 3rd gear freeway pull. I wasnt in the mach, I was in the stock bottom end HCI fox, with an E cam at that.... My shifting was fine, & neither of us has a horn, so we had my passenger counting it off & T was getting the jump on me everytime. No excuses though, his car runs good....
EPIK foo you still got me in the coupe. If we had the same gearing I would of gotten off in that ass though. I'm happy right now though knowing that you, chris, bubba & daley all start to edge me out but you all have 3.55's or higher and I got 2.73's. I still have some stumbling I notice here and there. I'm probably gonna drop the cash for a tune after my gears.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
quote:
quote:

EPIK foo you still got me in the coupe. If we had the same gearing I would of gotten off in that ass though. I'm happy right now though knowing that you, chris, bubba & daley all start to edge me out but you all have 3.55's or higher and I got 2.73's. I still have some stumbling I notice here and there. I'm probably gonna drop the cash for a tune after my gears.
You got a way better motor than me, mine is still only bolt ons. Anyhow, we need to go from a 2nd gear roll on the street & see how it goes. But about the tune, man you dont need that yet, don't waist your money... If it was my car, I would invest that into paint instead...

BTW, that steeda wing & the 86 Tailights look sick....

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Im jealous of 8Stang8's wheels. Man those I forged aero's are sick & you got a hell of a deal. ChevyEater's white SN95 was looking sick too, & the 20" bullitts look good on Chino's coupe...

CompSVT, where was your car, I have always wanted to see it in person, but I don't remember seeing it out there?

[ January 10, 2010, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shorty75:
Nice cars out there and What a show da boyz had out there! Good job! No one got hurt!

Thanks, we all didn't want to swang em so far from home but some of us said fuck it. We showed up late so we had to do somethin [Big Grin]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man where the pics at? that sh*t was sick
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by DevonShelbyGT:

Dude your car sounds badass!!! I remember meeting you at the SVTOA cruise up near placerville a couple years back. The car sure has came a loooong way since then. Whats the new combo?

--------------------

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Im jealous of 8Stang8's wheels. Man those I forged aero's are sick & you got a hell of a deal. ChevyEater's white SN95 was looking sick too, & the 20" bullitts look good on Chino's coupe...

CompSVT, where was your car, I have always wanted to see it in person, but I don't remember seeing it out there?

My car has been sitting in the garage on jack stands for a while now. Should be out soon.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:

My car has been sitting in the garage on jack stands for a while now. Should be out soon.
Oh ok, I knew I would have spotted it if it was out there...

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:

I have a nice exhaust clip of your car. Will get it up later

BlownMach1: yeah bro we need to get that run in before we both do our gears. I will have 2 run by ur shop one of these furlough fridays. Haha. Ima try to plan some more events here soon though. Got some other car groups that would like us to come out.

Epik: D man iono when ima get that car sprayed. Definitely gonna work on my suspension, brakes & rear end first. Gonna see me ridin derty!!!!

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:

BlownMach1: yeah bro we need to get that run in before we both do our gears. I will have 2 run by ur shop one of these furlough fridays. Haha. Ima try to plan some more events here soon though. Got some other car groups that would like us to come out.

Epik: D man iono when ima get that car sprayed. Definitely gonna work on my suspension, brakes & rear end first. Gonna see me ridin derty!!!!

Yeah, suspension, gears, & brakes would be a better plan 1st. IMO, you should flat black the car out until you can get paint...

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, suspension, gears, & brakes would be a better plan 1st. IMO, you should flat black the car out until you can get paint...
The real question is when are you gonna come by to help me sand that car down. I don't have a sander so we gon be doin it by hand. I do wanna spray it flat black though

--------------------

DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Dude your car sounds badass!!! I remember meeting you at the SVTOA cruise up near placerville a couple years back. The car sure has came a loooong way since then. Whats the new combo?
thx man, i dont know where to begin. its got a 2.6l stage 2 KB sc on it running 17psi. new block, ported head, custom ground cam, rps clutch n flywheels kit, kooks long tube and off road x pipe, 80lbs injectors, cobra crank, diamond racing custom pistons, canton oil pan..... lol the list goes on n on, but that all i can think off the top of my head.

wish i would have stayed around a lil later but id been up since 6am. cant wait for another meet like that. cheers

DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

quote:
quote:

oh yeah id def like to see that clip, cant wait. oh and big ups for putting that sh*t together
[patriot]

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf happend to sic9250 i seen him get pulled over and didnt see him for the rest of the night

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The real question is when are you gonna come by to help me sand that car down. I don't have a sander so we gon be doin it by hand. I do wanna spray it flat black though
I chemical stripped my car. I didn't have a sander either at the time and a few hours of sanding fuk that. House of colors has a matt black if you wanna do a flat color.

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
wtf happend to sic9250 i seen him get pulled over and didnt see him for the rest of the night

i don't think he has his lic back yet
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sic9250 gotta fuckn red light ticket after that little sideshow...fuck valllejo police!!!! [Mad]

but it didnt ruin the night..last night was badass...great turnout guys!! we gotta do it again soon!! [dance]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:

i don't think he has his lic back yet
i got my ls back im all legit just go popped cause the light went red when i was halfway through the intersection........like i said...fuck vallejo pd...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
sic9250 gotta fuckn red light ticket after that little sideshow...fuck valllejo police!!!! [Mad]

but it didnt ruin the night..last night was badass...great turnout guys!! we gotta do it again soon!! [dance]

Damn good luck! Thats a $500 ticket.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

btw...got some sic vids of the extra activities later that night ill post them soon!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yo T, go to home depot and buy rustolium satin black, get 2 quarts of that and ill help u shoot ur car at my shop. just give it a good sanding, the paint will only cost u 16 bucks total.oh and get 2 rolls of scotch blue tape and a roll of paper while u are there. it comes out clean too, ill send u a pic.

also i have a complete rear end with ford racing 3.73s in it at my shop ill give u for $250 if u wanna do it urself or ill give u the 3.73s installed in ur rear end for $350..lmk

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com