Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » UPDATES: End of the Summer Cruise!!! Saturday October 3!!! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: UPDATES: End of the Summer Cruise!!! Saturday October 3!!!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 07silverS197:
If you guys still need something to do after the cruise there is going to be a car show at the waterpark in antioch on that day. It starts at 11. [Cool]

That sounds like a cool way to end the cruise! Can you give me more info? Location/address? What kind of car show? Entrance/parking fee?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll meet up at Hayward @ 8am.

So far all my buddies are still "ify" about coming(flakes) so i might just be coming up with one or two cars.

Looking forward to this....... [dance]

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
I'll meet up at Hayward @ 8am.

So far all my buddies are still "ify" about coming(flakes) so i might just be coming up with one or two cars.

Looking forward to this....... [dance]

1994steeda [patriot]

sounds good! See you there [patriot]

--------------------

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
If you guys still need something to do after the cruise there is going to be a car show at the waterpark in antioch on that day. It starts at 11. [Cool]

That sounds like a cool way to end the cruise! Can you give me more info? Location/address? What kind of car show? Entrance/parking fee?
its off of deer valley road right across the street from deer valley high school. We would have to back track when we get to livermore and we could roll thru brentwood to get there or go back down marsh creek half way and go thru more twisties and it pops of right to where we need to go. I suggest the second route to make it more fun

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by g-ride14:
quote:
quote:

its off of deer valley road right across the street from deer valley high school. We would have to back track when we get to livermore and we could roll thru brentwood to get there or go back down marsh creek half way and go thru more twisties and it pops of right to where we need to go. I suggest the second route to make it more fun
Hey Nathan...do you know what this show is all about? Think its worth coming going to?

If we do head towards that way, whats the best route?

1. if we go thru Brentwood, what way do we take?
2. If we go through Marsh Creek, what roads do we take from there?

--------------------

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No info on the car show. Didn't know it was going on. If you wanted to go then on the way back from livermore take vasco to the hwy 4 bypass and turn left on lone tree and it take you to it. Very easy and boring route. If you want some fun then take vasco back thru marsh creek turn right on deer valley road, it will take us thru more twisites all the way to the waterpark.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by g-ride14:
No info on the car show. Didn't know it was going on. If you wanted to go then on the way back from livermore take vasco to the hwy 4 bypass and turn left on lone tree and it take you to it. Very easy and boring route. If you want some fun then take vasco back thru marsh creek turn right on deer valley road, it will take us thru more twisites all the way to the waterpark.

ok cool..yea maybe we'll take route #2 if you know the way. Is Deer Valley nice and open or is it really tight and narrow?

--------------------

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Its pretty much the same as marsh creek. The other way has a lot of stoplights and traffic

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Cruise is in 2 days...let's make it happen fellas! [burnout]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ok, so I was just told that theres a place called "Buffalo Wild Wings" in Dublin if everyone wants to just chill and have some wings /beer afterwards.

Still looking for suggestions for what to do after the cruise!

I cant find any information on the Antioch car show, so i'd hate to go out that way and be upset...

--------------------

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

yea the car show would probley be gay. never any good shows in antioch except for when the rat rods come to town. im down for wings and beer. im sure most people would be too. should be lunch time when we get done. any one else?

--------------------

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chicken reefer and beer....dats a black mans kinda environment...lol jp i love chicken, beer, and trees...dats my diet for the day den...until dave and busters later for my bday

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how many people so far are meeting up in hayward?

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
how many people so far are meeting up in hayward?

1994steeda

i dont know...i think 4 people for sure that i know of but no one else has told me anything.

--------------------

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SO IS TOMORRROW FOR SURE RIGHT ? I LIVE IN CONCORD SO IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO GET THERE ALSO ABOUT THE ANTIOCH CAR SHOW IT WONT BE CRACKING IT NEVER DOES SO U MIGHT WANT TO SOMEWHERE ELSE SEE U GUY'S THERE HOLLA !!!!! [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
05GT

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by GT,0519:
SO IS TOMORRROW FOR SURE RIGHT ? I LIVE IN CONCORD SO IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO GET THERE ALSO ABOUT THE ANTIOCH CAR SHOW IT WONT BE CRACKING IT NEVER DOES SO U MIGHT WANT TO SOMEWHERE ELSE SEE U GUY'S THERE HOLLA !!!!! [burnout] [burnout]

Yea, its going down for sure. Whether its 3 of us or 50 of us, we're going on a cruise! [Big Grin] Hopefully more people come out!

As for the car show, yea I dont think many people will want to head back towards that way...we can just go grab lunch and some drinks at Hooters or Buffalo Wild WIngs...we'll figure it out [patriot]

See you guys there!

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

**********IF ANYONE IS RUNNING LATE AND WANTS US TO WAIT FOR THEM, EITHER IN HAYWARD OR AT THE CVS PHARMACY PARKING LOT, CALL ME: Ian (510)773-6551********

--------------------

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn! I unfortunately cannot make it. My duties of being a father/husband strike again. [BS flag] [Frown] I hope you guys have a great time and everybody is safe. Take lot of pics & post them. If there is any way I can at [patriot] least make it out to Dublin to kick it for a lil bit I will.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Damn! I unfortunately cannot make it. My duties of being a father/husband strike again. [BS flag] [Frown] I hope you guys have a great time and everybody is safe. Take lot of pics & post them. If there is any way I can at [patriot] least make it out to Dublin to kick it for a lil bit I will.

Damn, really...that sucks bro, but I know what you're saying. I'm leaving the wife and kid at home for a little [Big Grin]

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i thought i would be working but since i'm now jobless, i can attend. where is the sac meet up at?
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 93ReefBlue5.0:
i thought i would be working but since i'm now jobless, i can attend. where is the sac meet up at?

Sounds good bro! Not sure where the Sac meetup is, but hit up 50deep or Epik.

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 93ReefBlue5.0:

Sounds good bro! Not sure where the Sac meetup is, but hit up 50deep or Epik.
i just now sent a mass text to the sac guys to get a head count so we can set a meet spot.

if you are in sac and i don't have your # or haven't met you, please post up that you are going or pm me.. thanks.

_Mike B.

[ October 02, 2009, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: 93ReefBlue5.0 ]

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still trying to get the day off of work tomorrow, I still got one more trick up my sleeve. I told the rest of the club so hopefully someone will make it to rep the 6's.
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be at the hayward meet.

Eric

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

looks like its gonna be a good turn out..........

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com