Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » UPDATES: End of the Summer Cruise!!! Saturday October 3!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: UPDATES: End of the Summer Cruise!!! Saturday October 3!!!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
-----------Call me if you need info or need us to wait for you! Ian (510)773-6551 ----------------

Due to popular demand, we scratched the idea of having an only black and white cruise and decided to have a non-discriminating, non-color specific, open to all cruise to end the summer right [Big Grin]

Epik and I will be organizing this cruise, so hopefully all the bay area and sac guys can meet once again!

Details:
When: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2009
Where: Marsh Creek Rd.---- Clayton, Ca.
Time: 10:00am @ CVS Pharmacy parking lot
Who: ALL OF CAFORDS

Epik will organize and announce the meeting spots for Sac folks, and I will organize the meeting spots for Bay Area folks.

This cruise will be going through mostly backroads/twisties, so be prepared to have some fun! Please ake sure your car is fit for it too [burnout]

***For those of you who are familiar with this area and know the surrounding roads, please let me know if you have any suggested routes [patriot]

------------------------UPDATES-------------------

Ok fellas, looks like the cruise is still on!

For all the people coming from SF, SJ, Fremont, Union City, Hayward, areas...we can all meet at the Southland Mall parking lot in Hayward at 8:30am. This is easy access off of 880 and 92/San Mateo Bridge. We can meet at in front of KOHL's (old Mervyn's).

For all the guys coming from Sacramento and surrounding areas, please set a meeting spot...if EPIK and/or 50DEEP attend, I'm sure they can set something up for you guys [patriot]

We will be meeting at 10:00am in the CVS Pharamcy parking lot on the corner of Ygnacio Valley Rd. and Clayton Rd. We will depart from this site at 10:30am.

Route: Leave CVS Pharmacy @ 10:30am > take Marsh Creek Rd. > stop to regroup at intersection of Marsh Creek Rd and Vasco Rd > turn right onto Vasco Rd > stop to regroup at Vasco shopping center.

From the Vasco Shopping Center, we can one of several things:
-hop onto 580, head to Dublin, and hit up Kassabian and/or Hooters
- turn back around and hit up Morgan territory (more twisties) that will drop us back off to Marsh Creek Rd where we initially started
-Turn back around and take the same roads back to where we started
- call it a day and head home...

PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT TO DO AFTER THE TWISTIES!

So far, here are the attendees that have replied:

1. Sydewaysix
2. 84SVORick
3. 50Daddy
4. Snakebt95
5. 50Deep
6. Epik
7. Pure Stang
8. Samach1
9. Chevyeatr
10. NiftyWhiteFifty
11. SSSSSikh
12. 1sic50
13. Rollin5ive0
14. GT,0519
15. G-Ride14
16. 510SVT
17. 1old96
18. 1994Steeda +4
19. SVT306Snake
20. BigJerry916 ?
21. Bottled95GT ?
22. Fstryde3 ?
23. East Bay 50 ?
24. Streetfighter50 ?
25. N8 ?
26. 87droptop50?
27. Blubyu87GT
28. Straight6stangs?

[ October 02, 2009, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's my bday, imma b there, all I want is a bday tank of gas lol, imma b there, my svo is black so I'm ripe for the ride.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
That's my bday, imma b there, all I want is a bday tank of gas lol, imma b there, my svo is black so I'm ripe for the ride.

Happy Bday and glad you can make it. Although your car is black, it DOES NOT NEED TO BE for this cruise [Big Grin]

This cruise is for EVERYONE! [patriot]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Be sure to map out a rest area where we can eat or something. Weak that it is eerr-one now but, its cool. Ill be there, me and the misses more than likely.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Be sure to map out a rest area where we can eat or something. Weak that it is eerr-one now but, its cool. Ill be there, me and the misses more than likely.

i dont think ur real, u never come out lol
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

i dont think ur real, u never come out lol
N8, it's on a Saturday so u have to make it!

5.0srt4...u gonna make it out?!?!

--------------------

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in! [patriot]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have no clue where Marsh Creek Rd. is but this sounds pretty sweet!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saturday?sucks i guess iam out of this one.have fun guys since sydways dumped the all white cruise ill be happy to continue the idea if anybody's interested.for those that have white mustangs pm thanks...

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
saturday?sucks i guess iam out of this one.have fun guys since sydways dumped the all white cruise ill be happy to continue the idea if anybody's interested.for those that have white mustangs pm thanks...

Sorry maeco...I just didn't want to leave people out of the cruise. It'd be cool if you could make it n a Saturday though [patriot]

For those who are wondering about Marsh Creek rd., I believe it starts somewhere near Clayton, which a the Brentwood area (I think hahah).

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im rolling

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ian, the only issue with doing the Marsh Creek Rd route, is that it does start in Clayton, & Clayton is in the middle of Concord, Antioch, & Brentwood, so it is quite a way from any main hwy's. From what I remember the easiest way to get to Clayton is from either Concord, or pittsburgh, but it would be a fair amount of driving through the city & stoplights, which is hard in large groups.

If we decide to go through with this route, Clayton Rd in Concord, or Railroad ave in Pittsburgh look to be the best 2 starting points. Its just been so long since I have been out there, I can't remember, & I know there have been some changes out there since i have driven that rd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=marsh+creek+rd+clayton+ca&sll=42.544223,-78.973016&sspn=1.357765,2.92511&ie=UTF8&z=12&iwloc=A

I like the Marsh Creek to Vasco rd over to Livermoore idea, & from there, I would like to go west up 580 & make a stop at Cassabian motors in Dublin...

[ September 05, 2009, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how about u foo's go scout it out one weekend?

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

I would love to, but I can't afford, nor do I have the time to make these long trips every weekend, were in a recession & money has been tight for me lately...

[ September 05, 2009, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Yo Dustin, thanks for the map. I'll try to make a run through there tomorrow and and try to find some good stopping points. I'll keep you guys posted!

--------------------

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea marsh creek rd is quite a way from the concord/680 freeway exit. I used to commute thru there when traffic was real bad on 680/hwy 4. Best twisty roads I've been to are near half moon bay to Santa Cruz (highways 35, 84, & 9). Up north we'd go to healdsburgh (skaggs) which is like a backyard race track. Hella sick twisties there, super smooth with lots of elevation changes

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:
Yea marsh creek rd is quite a way from the concord/680 freeway exit. I used to commute thru there when traffic was real bad on 680/hwy 4. Best twisty roads I've been to are near half moon bay to Santa Cruz (highways 35, 84, & 9). Up north we'd go to healdsburgh (skaggs) which is like a backyard race track. Hella sick twisties there, super smooth with lots of elevation changes

Nick, thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna try to hit up marsh creek tomorrow morning so hit me up if youre in the area and we can go scout it out.

I agree though, halfmoon bay roads are the best byfar, but they're kind of far for the sac guys. We should definitely hit that up one day though!!

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

I would love to, but I can't afford, nor do I have the time to make these long trips every weekend, were in a recession & money has been tight for me lately...
stockton blvd between the hours of 8pm-2am will get you all the extra money you need. you know the ladies love white guys with mexican tans [Razz]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

stockton blvd between the hours of 8pm-2am will get you all the extra money you need. you know the ladies love white guys with mexican tans [Razz]
Make that mexican FARMER tans and youre right on the money!LOL.
And you seem to have theyre hours of operation down there Terrance,whats up with that? [Razz]

[ September 05, 2009, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL... Yeah but I heard they love guys who like to eat Fish sticks even more...

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where ever it is count me in!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me too missed the last TWO......was ready to go to the last one but had to do a dvd shoot with the car club....see you guys out there and hopefully ill FINALLY get to take some pics of my car with EPIKS.....

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Me too missed the last TWO......was ready to go to the last one but had to do a dvd shoot with the car club....see you guys out there and hopefully ill FINALLY get to take some pics of my car with EPIKS.....

Yeah, where were u last time Foo [Wink] I thought we were gonna get some pics...

The only issue is, I was most likely gonna roll the notch out to this 1 because it hasn't made its bay area debut yet...

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:

Yeah, where were u last time Foo [Wink] I thought we were gonna get some pics...

The only issue is, I was most likely gonna roll the notch out to this 1 because it hasn't made its bay area debut yet...

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com