Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Second Legit CA Fords Cruise/BBQ: Lake Berryessa 8/30/09 (updated pg 1 & 5) (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Second Legit CA Fords Cruise/BBQ: Lake Berryessa 8/30/09 (updated pg 1 & 5)
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know the name of this game. GAS MONEY. we will all chip in and get you a gas card hahaha

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone give me a starter for an 02 Mustang and ill come,lol.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How come CA fords is now Sac fords [Frown]

No cruises anymore for us bay area stangs [Frown]

I remember following try2paz around the twisties on calaveras etc

Have fun yall be safe... [patriot]

[ July 15, 2009, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last time I checked, lake Berryessa wasn't anywhere near Sac, & neither is Bodega Bay, so I don't know what you bay cats are talkin about saying that these cruises aren't close enough for yall??? Bodega is A LOT closer to the bay than it is to Sac, & Berryessa is smack dab in the middle of the bay & Sac, so it is about even either direction, unless you live in the South bay I guess...

Most of the time, the Cafords events are out in the bay, & us Sac guys have to drive 1-2 hours just to get to the cruise starting point. Then at the end, when it only takes you guys a few minutes to get home, we are dragging our happy asses half way across the state to get back home to Sac...

End of rant [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]

[ July 15, 2009, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Someone give me a starter for an 02 Mustang and ill come,lol.

You should definitely come bro.. It will be fun, & you can put that Roush suspension to the test... That mofo should handle pretty good up in the twisties....

[ July 15, 2009, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Last time I checked, lake Berryessa wasn't anywhere near Sac, & neither is Bodega Bay, so I don't know what you bay cats are talkin about saying that these cruises aren't close enough for yall??? Bodega is A LOT closer to the bay than it is to Sac, & Berryessa is smack dab in the middle of the bay & Sac, so it is about even either direction, unless you live in the South bay I guess...

Most of the time, the Cafords events are out in the bay, & us Sac guys have to drive 1-2 hours just to get to the cruise starting point. Then at the end, when it only takes you guys a few minutes to get home, we are dragging our happy asses half way across the state to get back home to Sac...

Those are the end points of the cruise. Where does it start though...that's the point...I can't recall any shows or cruises except for last year that was in the bay.
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in the Bay, and personally don't mind the drives. It's not that far away anyways.
I know peeps that go on cross-country cruises!

come on fellas [Razz]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

Those are the end points of the cruise. Where does it start though...that's the point...I can't recall any shows or cruises except for last year that was in the bay.
IDK where the Berryessa cruise will start, but most likley somewhere near Fairfeild or Napa, but the Bodega cruise started in Vallejo, which last time I checked was also not in Sacramento, but in the yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy aaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeaaaa!!!! LOL...

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:

IDK where the Berryessa cruise will start, but most likley somewhere near Fairfeild or Napa, but the Bodega cruise started in Vallejo, which last time I checked was also not in Sacramento, but in the yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy aaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeaaaa!!!! LOL...
Really in vallejo? What! I didn't know that. I thought it started in Sac. [Frown]

Well dammit you have me there. But this one is a bit far for me. We should have one start right at my house [Razz] j/k

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
I'm in the Bay, and personally don't mind the drives. It's not that far away anyways.
I know peeps that go on cross-country cruises!

come on fellas [Razz]

Cross Country [Eek!]

That's wayyyyy to much for me hahaha I like to stay in my bubble [Razz]

-

[ July 15, 2009, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really in vallejo? What! I didn't know that. I thought it started in Sac. [Frown]

Well dammit you have me there. But this one is a bit far for me. We should have one start right at my house [Razz] j/k

For us Sac guys, it started in Sac, but for alot of the bay cats, it started @ Vic Hubbards for people in that area, & in Vallejo for the others. Then we all met up & the Hunter Hill rest stop...

Anyhow, you should try to make it to this 1, it should be fun...

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

For us Sac guys, it started in Sac, but for alot of the bay cats, it started @ Vic Hubbards for people in that area, & in Vallejo for the others. Then we all met up & the Hunter Hill rest stop...

Anyhow, you should try to make it to this 1, it should be fun...

I will definitely. I just don't know if I'll have the time. I have finals right around there [Frown]
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for not polluting the thread too much fellas

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

--------------------

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yall bay area cats are complainin too much. I mean im in vallejo an im down to drive to sac for a meet. Count me in on that list 50deep

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think a good meetin spot in vallejo would be at tha safeway parkin lot. its right off tha freeway on redwood an to get back on tha freeway all you gotta do is cross tha street, an if you needa get stuff to bbq might as well do it there. Anyone agree?

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

My bad, i didnt mean to start a post war.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We should just do clear lake then. since everyone is arguing about the other loacations. think its kinda close to sac. 2 hours from the city

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Lookin forward to it [burnout]

[ July 16, 2009, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: QuadKing7o7 ]

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lake Shasta? lol

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what are we going to do there besides 4 wheeling in a dry lakebed

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Berryessa is where we will keep it for this one. Should be fine. I hear what everyone is saying though and we can set up something again to clear lake or shasta. California has good weather.

Quadking707 just sent me some good info. Looks like some of the resorts are being redone but all of our day use lots will be open still. Looks like they have a large lot we can park @ also. I will check and see if they require a permit or anything.

Were still working on planning the route. I believe the lake is paralell to vallejo. Do you bay area fellas want to meet us closer to the lake or like @ the fairgrounds in vallejo?

--------------------

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

if you sac guys come all tha way out to vallejo thad be a huge amount of gas for ya. why dont we jus meet over in Cordeila/Suisun. If we take Green Valley Road, it will lead us straight to Berryessa. We could all hook up at tha park&ride they have there

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Works for me. Can you pm me a link 2 a map maybe?

--------------------

IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com