Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Vic Hubbard 6/18/09 (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Vic Hubbard 6/18/09
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510gt:
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
look at theses bitches talk shit hahahaha man fuck street racing u live at home fags!!!!!!!!!!!! nigga wit dont show it they prove it! hahaha calling out someone overthe ineternet man dont u got a fucking ;life? life anit about fast cars bro life is about taking car yourself not your mom taking cafe ofv u! im tried of listine to these fuckin maro rocking fools get off this site cant u u read CAFORDS!
FORDS! NOT CALOIFONA CHEVEYS ,COM!

hahahahaha someone needs HOOK ON PHONICS!!!!
lmfao!!!!!!! im stay away from my comp when i been drinkin lol hahahaha i have no idea that i posted this haha damn

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

PONY PRINCESS
¯
Member # 9020

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PONY PRINCESS  Ford pictures for PONY PRINCESS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 510gt:
quote:
look at theses bitches talk shit hahahaha man fuck street racing u live at home fags!!!!!!!!!!!! nigga wit dont show it they prove it! hahaha calling out someone overthe ineternet man dont u got a fucking ;life? life anit about fast cars bro life is about taking car yourself not your mom taking cafe ofv u! im tried of listine to these fuckin maro rocking fools get off this site cant u u read CAFORDS!
FORDS! NOT CALOIFONA CHEVEYS ,COM!

hahahahaha someone needs HOOK ON PHONICS!!!!
lmfao!!!!!!! im stay away from my comp when i been drinkin lol hahahaha i have no idea that i posted this haha damn
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA..I CAN TELL BY ALL UR MISSPELLED WORDS!!!! LOL....U KNO U POSTED THAT LOL...

--------------------
"THE ONE AND ONLY PONY PRINCESS"

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude Who the fu'' told you I grew up with those 'wet bags',that still live with their parents 'LIKE YOU'.I'm not saying they're gay, I'm SAYING'''YOU ARE''' + a wet bag. Admit your a fag'' even your mom make's fun of you, ''ROBERTICO CUANDO BAS A INCONTRAR UNA MUCHACHITA O NO MEDIGAS QUE ERES UN FAG'' [dance] . Dude I got my life together so ain't no one a HOMO but you. If you need more parts let me know I need some more work done 'out side' of my house........
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LOCKDOWN:
Dude Who the fu'' told you I grew up with those 'wet bags',that still live with their parents 'LIKE YOU'.I'm not saying they're gay, I'm SAYING'''YOU ARE''' + a wet bag. Admit your a fag'' even your mom make's fun of you, ''ROBERTICO CUANDO BAS A INCONTRAR UNA MUCHACHITA O NO MEDIGAS QUE ERES UN FAG'' [dance] . Dude I got my life together so ain't no one a HOMO but you. If you need more parts let me know I need some more work done 'out side' of my house........

LOL Its "WET BACK" smarty pants [Razz] like they way ur parents crossed the river/boarder [Big Grin] . I rather be single and free than tied up to a WHALE of a WIFE you have to wake up next to everyday [Eek!] .

And thats good that you've changed and dont do the things like ricky martin anymore [Wink] . As for me times are hard paying a mort. payment more than yours livin in antioch [Roll Eyes] plus a real job unlike the fedex driver you are lol.

Whats wrong w/ your house maybe i can fix some things if you let me pound ur cheeks HOMO [dance]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
quote:

LOL Its "WET BACK" smarty pants [Razz] like they way ur parents crossed the river/boarder [Big Grin] . I rather be single and free than tied up to a WHALE of a WIFE you have to wake up next to everyday [Eek!] .

And thats good that you've changed and dont do the things like ricky martin anymore [Wink] . As for me times are hard paying a mort. payment more than yours livin in antioch [Roll Eyes] plus a real job unlike the fedex driver you are lol.

Whats wrong w/ your house maybe i can fix some things if you let me pound ur cheeks HOMO [dance]

LMAO "wet bag". dumb racist

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blah Blah Blah what some idiot's that dont even know me say about me over the comp dont really fade me much talkin as if I was a hoe [Eek!] or as if they'd ever be on my level to get even a taste of a piece of me pahahaaaa... Get facts straight My credibility speaks for itself [Razz]
[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very interesting thread!! Alot of S**t talking & N8 or FR50 not involved is weird!! LoL But on the real lets try & keep the personal stuff to PM's because you never know who might go to far & this thread is not worth the drama!!! Either you will race or not all the other stuff should chill!! MsFive0 Don't let others words get to you!! Everyone on this thread knows your a cool chick so dont sweat the online stuff!! This is supposed to be a fun site so lets keep it non personal!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Very interesting thread!! Alot of S**t talking & N8 or FR50 not involved is weird!! LoL But on the real lets try & keep the personal stuff to PM's because you never know who might go to far & this thread is not worth the drama!!! Either you will race or not all the other stuff should chill!! MsFive0 Don't let others words get to you!! Everyone on this thread knows your a cool chick so dont sweat the online stuff!! This is supposed to be a fun site so lets keep it non personal!!!

lol... Trust me this petty shit dont fade me [Big Grin] Thanks for the thoughts!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^''ROBERTICO CUANDO BAS A INCONTRAR UNA MUCHACHITA O NO MEDIGAS QUE ERES UN FAG''^^ [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] It's ok ''ROBERTICO'' I'll leave you alone so you won't have to keep defending yourself. Let me just tell you one thing, you can say whatever you want about this and that but point in fact is no-one, including your family, has seen you with a female, so just be honest with yourself. I'm just trying to help you out like I did when I sold you those parts. About the wet back it figures you would know that [Razz] . And don't even go talking about houses and jobs cause I own my own businesses and my house. So let's just leave it at that. One other thing you should thank your 'wb' parent's that they still allow you 'Robertico' to stay in their house after 25+ years.............................. [patriot]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all this fag talking reminds me of a joke goes something like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfG_UAT70Ek

[ June 29, 2009, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lockdown & 8stang8 man you two were dudes I wished to be as fast and id like to learn something from. Maybe even race @ the track when when I got something worth racing. Right now though your making yourselves look like douchebags. Yall don't think this is played out by now? Let that ish go man

& the comments made towards Mrs. Five0 were real childish man. Show women some respect. Im all for joking around on the boards & talkn shit but this looks stupid.

Just my .02

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
all this fag talking reminds me of a joke goes something like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfG_UAT70Ek

LMFAO.... Good1
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^^''ROBERTICO CUANDO BAS A INCONTRAR UNA MUCHACHITA O NO MEDIGAS QUE ERES UN FAG''^^ [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] It's ok ''ROBERTICO'' I'll leave you alone so you won't have to keep defending yourself. Let me just tell you one thing, you can say whatever you want about this and that but point in fact is no-one, including your family, has seen you with a female, so just be honest with yourself. I'm just trying to help you out like I did when I sold you those parts. About the wet back it figures you would know that [Razz] . And don't even go talking about houses and jobs cause I own my own businesses and my house. So let's just leave it at that. One other thing you should thank your 'wb' parent's that they still allow you 'Robertico' to stay in their house after 25+ years.............................. [patriot]

Ahahaha [Big Grin] ... Looks like you know how to write spanish "WET BACK". You should know facts before you speak about somebody buddy [Smile] .

Now if you were'nt such a puss when it comes to women we could've found you a better WIFE [Frown] . But NOOO your RICKEY MARTIN ass got pussy wooped and put a ring on that whale... Poor basterd you shot your self in the foot [Embarrassed] !! Make sure you dont get her pregnant bro [patriot] .

LOL You own, LOL you dont own shit "HOMO". Your flip flop wearing ass hasn't worked hard a day in your life for any thing, let alone had dirt under your finger nails.
[Eek!]

--------------------

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

8stang is an idiot his the on that started talking shi''. I'm not joking wen I call this Dude a fag''everyone that know's this fool thinks the same thing. That's why he aint got no come back but to say homo, I dont even have to say nothing else just read this fools post talking about gay shi'. His car aint even worth racing to me last time one of his buddys said he called me out. I replyed, tell him to bring everything he has 200, 300,400 shot what ever. I did it before @ 400rwhp in my SS now Ill do it at 1000+ rwhp in my cobra and I never heard nothing else.I've all ready built setups like the one his running 'now' in my old fox so is nothing to me. I dont got nothing else to say to this fool so this is my my post in this threat I'll just bic'' slap him wen I see him [patriot] OH and the youtube shi' was hilarious [Big Grin] .........

[ June 29, 2009, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

You so funny pal... you member the time froggy bitch slapped you and made you run away cryin??
you havent built shit in your life lol you take your car to various shops then dont even pay the shops and fight your way out because you have know clue what is wrong w your car cant beven turn a fukin wrench the right way WOW your such a classic OMAR lol i have to stop because this is REAL STUPID NOW SO ILL JUS let you keep goin see you around HOMO [Eek!]

--------------------

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

SI SOY AMA
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha this post is hilarious [worship]

why is everyone stopping this, if they want to bash each other that's up to them if they want to keep going or not [Confused]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hahaha!!
[dance]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:
 -

R.I.P. He will be truely missed

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ms.FiveO:
quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:
 -

R.I.P. He will be truely missed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVY_49KtHk

Song with Akon - To mellow out the mood on this thread [Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
you should thank your parent's that they still allow you to stay in their house after 25+ years

ring on that whaleMake sure you dont get her pregnant bro [patriot] .

Im not even in this but im jumping in *ding ding* [Razz]
Lockdown, ive met you in the past, youre good folks, but hey im bout be to 25 living at home [Razz] (trying to buy a house in antioch, fucking bidding wars suck!)
8Stang8: i put a ring on a whale, she had my kid and im perfectly happy....well about the kid at least [Razz] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn their's some hatred on this board

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:
you should thank your parent's that they still allow you to stay in their house after 25+ years

ring on that whaleMake sure you dont get her pregnant bro [patriot] .

Im not even in this but im jumping in *ding ding* [Razz]
Lockdown, ive met you in the past, youre good folks, but hey im bout be to 25 living at home [Razz] (trying to buy a house in antioch, fucking bidding wars suck!)
8Stang8: i put a ring on a whale, she had my kid and im perfectly happy....well about the kid at least [Razz] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

wow ive never seen anyone put there self on blast like this before!!!!
dude dont kill your self!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got home from work this one made me laugh. keep up this beef curtainism.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com