Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Vic Hubbard 6/18/09 (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Vic Hubbard 6/18/09
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ June 28, 2009, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: scoop510 ]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in b4 the lock [patriot]

[ June 27, 2009, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
quote:
 -

your a FOOL!
maybe we can get a group discount.... [Big Grin]
I might wanna stay away from this one...........
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
quote:
 -

your a FOOL!
maybe we can get a group discount.... [Big Grin]
I might wanna stay away from this one...........
WoW!!! He went their!!! [dance]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
8stang8, First 'STFP' What the fu'' do you know what my car runs, I bent my rear end housing and coaste after half of 2nd. I remember when this idiot was talking big sh'' of his 'pos' 347 mustang that no car could even come close, haha yeha that was untel My old cammed ls1 stomp all over it and mate him look [Confused] . Your also trying to talk sh'' after you broke your POS 347 and I helped you out by selling you the 225 tfs heads + some other parts. Your broke ass didn't have any money so I let you give me payments, you should be grateful homo. [Roll Eyes] one other thing dont get punked again [dance] .

[ June 28, 2009, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LOCKDOWN:
8stang8, First 'STFP' What the fu'' do you know what my car runs, I bent my rear end housing and coaste after half of 2nd. I remember when this idiot was talking big sh'' of his 'pos' 347 mustang that no car could even come close, haha yeha that was untel My old cammed ls1 stomp all over it . Your also trying to talk sh'' after you broke your POS 347 and I helped you out by selling you the 225 tfs heads + some other parts. Your broke ass didn't have any money so I let you give me payments, you should be grateful homo. [Roll Eyes] one other thing dont get punked again [dance] .

[Eek!] [Eek!]
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
8stang8, First 'STFP' What the fu'' do you know what my car runs, I bent my rear end housing and coaste after half of 2nd. I remember when this idiot was talking big sh'' of his 'pos' 347 mustang that no car could even come close, haha yeha that was untel My old cammed ls1 stomp all over it . Your also trying to talk sh'' after you broke your POS 347 and I helped you out by selling you the 225 tfs heads + some other parts. Your broke ass didn't have any money so I let you give me payments, you should be grateful homo. [Roll Eyes] one other thing dont get punked again [dance] .

[Eek!] [Eek!]
i can say "OUCH" [Eek!]
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [burnout]
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol come on "rico suave" Why do u have to talk like that about your old B.F. for only three months [Razz] . I was the best man in your WEDDING along w/ the ONLY other two GUY friends that were there [Roll Eyes] . Thats messed up [Confused] [BS flag] .

First off your own BUDDIES talk bad bout you and told me about your car so dont go blamin me on the performance it has i too know it should be ALOT faster [Frown] .Unlike you am not concieded and dont go running around sayin my car is the FASTEST in the west coast [Eek!] ... I dont mind given compliments & props to the next guys car.

That maro was fast and running mid 12s and i was on a 245 tire while you where on a 315 dr sayin it was stock but whatever "HOMO" ill admit to loosin [patriot] .

Now... you would call me every dam day BEGGING me to buy those cyl. heads from you that you would hook me up blah blah blah so dont go there i didnt even want to mess w/ your parts. you told me give me half$ now and half$ next week jus take em i dont want them member "HOMO" [Big Grin] .

Now if theres a personal problem "rico suave" call me maybe we can be pals again [Smile] .

Oh on a side note when did i get punked??? Also its RUDE [Cool] to EDIT your post FYI.

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
lol come on "rico suave" Why do u have to talk like that about your old B.F. for only three months [Razz] . I was the best man in your WEDDING along w/ the ONLY other two GUY friends that were there [Roll Eyes] . Thats messed up [Confused] [BS flag] .

First off your own BUDDIES talk bad bout you and told me about your car so dont go blamin me on the performance it has i too know it should be ALOT faster [Frown] .Unlike you am not concieded and dont go running around sayin my car is the FASTEST in the west coast [Eek!] ... I dont mind given compliments & props to the next guys car.

That maro was fast and running mid 12s and i was on a 245 tire while you where on a 315 dr sayin it was stock but whatever "HOMO" ill admit to loosin [patriot] .

Now... you would call me every dam day BEGGING me to buy those cyl. heads from you that you would hook me up blah blah blah so dont go there i didnt even want to mess w/ your parts. you told me give me half$ now and half$ next week jus take em i dont want them member "HOMO" [Big Grin] .

Now if theres a personal problem "rico suave" call me maybe we can be pals again [Smile] .

Oh on a side note when did i get punked??? Also its RUDE [Cool] to EDIT your post FYI.

haha i seen your fifty and if that was a budget build then you must have had a big ass budget...the car is clean as fuck and anyone who disagrees and thinks you have a little "pos 347" is retarded...HAHA just because the mph is there doesnt mean shit, its all about the ET and you got the ten second time slip to prove it..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think your car is CLEAN
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
look at theses bitches talk shit hahahaha man fuck street racing u live at home fags!!!!!!!!!!!! nigga wit dont show it they prove it! hahaha calling out someone overthe ineternet man dont u got a fucking ;life? life anit about fast cars bro life is about taking car yourself not your mom taking cafe ofv u! im tried of listine to these fuckin maro rocking fools get off this site cant u u read CAFORDS!
FORDS! NOT CALOIFONA CHEVEYS ,COM!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
look at theses bitches talk shit hahahaha man fuck street racing u live at home fags!!!!!!!!!!!! nigga wit dont show it they prove it! hahaha calling out someone overthe ineternet man dont u got a fucking ;life? life anit about fast cars bro life is about taking car yourself not your mom taking cafe ofv u! im tried of listine to these fuckin maro rocking fools get off this site cant u u read CAFORDS!

Dude STFU! I can't even understand half of what your dumbass wrote looks like a fucking retart wrote this said..... Tell you what why don't you get off cafords and take some fucking spelling and grammar classes you dip shit!

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2slow2go:
quote:

Dude STFU! I can't even understand half of what your dumbass wrote looks like a fucking retart wrote this said..... Tell you what why don't you get off cafords and take some fucking spelling and grammar classes you dip shit!
hahahahhahahhaaa your funny man your bitch tells me your to slow 2! hHhaha fag! say to my fac e bro ill be in union city this thrusday! lol

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude STFU! I can't even understand half of
what your dumbass wrote looks like a fucking retart wrote this said..... Tell you what why don't you get off cafords and take
some fucking spelling and grammar classes you dip shit!

hahahahhahahhaaa your funny man your bitch
tells me your to slow 2! hHhaha fag! say to my fac e bro ill be
in union city this thrusday! lol

your bitch tells me your slow? Dude that's my S/N you idiot, I've already seen your short fat ass, with you POS mustang,trust me bro you don't wanna see me,you talk shit about street racing like you've been there and done it, keep your mouth shut, and know your place ok miss piggy, go join stang up fam or whatever other million mustang clubs are out there,and don't make me repeat myself again.

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Dude you're stupid if you think you could ever be my best man. I invited you guys as a nice gesture and you guys showed up dressed liked you came straight off the border...I was embarressed since one of my family members asked me "who invited those wet bags?"

I don't need to explain sh'' to you. I only kept callin' you to get the rest of the money you owed me for the parts. And if it wasn't for me you'd still have your broken down old 347.

Dude, you better watch who you call a "HOMO". You're the one who's hangin' with guys all the time talkin' about gay sh''...not being able to get a girl in who knows how long. Everyone who knows you thinks the same thing, so it's time to come out of the closet and I'm not joking about this.

Oh, and another thing I punked you and that's all I'm saying.

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

lol dam theirs some funny shit being said and i dont even know the whole get down haha [Whoo Whooooo!]
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Retart? Is that sone kind of advanced form of a retard?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ms.FiveO:
im well known and well respected in the street

This can be interpreted a number of different ways. But nowadays since I'm a nicer kinder and gentler cummins I'll refrain......

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hahahahaha someone needs HOOK ON PHONICS!!!!

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

This can be interpreted a number of different ways. But nowadays since I'm a nicer kinder and gentler cummins I'll refrain......
You've already said it, without saying it lmao [Razz]

[ June 29, 2009, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW!!!!! lol there is some funny shit on this topic! anyways, after reading a few postings and couldn't understand WTF i was reading, i strongly consider this program to aid you in spelling!!

http://www.inglessinbarreras.com/

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Dude you're stupid if you think you could ever be my best man. I invited you guys as a nice gesture and you guys showed up dressed liked you came straight off the border...I was embarressed since one of my family members asked me "who invited those wet bags?"

I don't need to explain sh'' to you. I only kept callin' you to get the rest of the money you owed me for the parts. And if it wasn't for me you'd still have your broken down old 347.

Dude, you better watch who you call a "HOMO". You're the one who's hangin' with guys all the time talkin' about gay sh''...not being able to get a girl in who knows how long. Everyone who knows you thinks the same thing, so it's time to come out of the closet and I'm not joking about this.

Oh, and another thing I punked you and that's all I'm saying.

Those gay guy friends i have are the same guys that you grew up w/ [Razz] & used to bully you when u where a lil over wieght buger eater member [Big Grin] .

Now, quit beating around the bush... i miss you "rico suave" so let me slam your hairy hams [Eek!] like the old days in you 1,xxx rw mustang HOMO [patriot]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

PONY PRINCESS
¯
Member # 9020

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PONY PRINCESS  Ford pictures for PONY PRINCESS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AHAHAHAHHAHA

L
M
F
A
O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"THE ONE AND ONLY PONY PRINCESS"

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

BOOOO! the old CUMMINS was always hilarious.

[ June 29, 2009, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com