Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Altamont Cruise! **August 16th** (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Altamont Cruise! **August 16th**
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Again looks like fun great pics. You know I am soo sick of that 911 running people off the road BS. The last two cruises I have either been on or heard of the same thing happened. Just because I may be driving fast and some pussy in a prius doesn't want to move over does not mean he was run off the road and needs to call the CHP. People are soo f'd up these days all it takes is pulling aside so we can get by. I'm glad no one got a ticket.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Again looks like fun great pics. You know I am soo sick of that 911 running people off the road BS. The last two cruises I have either been on or heard of the same thing happened. Just because I may be driving fast and some pussy in a prius doesn't want to move over does not mean he was run off the road and needs to call the CHP. People are soo f'd up these days all it takes is pulling aside so we can get by. I'm glad no one got a ticket.

Yeah, MOST PEOPLE actually did just pull over and let us pass. Even the bicyclists were moving over(the few that we saw). Gotta lotta thumbs-ups from people we passed. It's funny you should say "some ahole in a Prius" because I'm pretty sure that's the person(in her Prius)who called us in...and that was at the very end of the cruise, that's why the CHP was right on us when we parked. We waited for awhile for here to pull over and she was almost defiantly not letting us by. It's funny because we were driving totally cool(and slow)when we were in town or around other people. We were out in the middle of nowhere so she sotra forced our hand. Yes, thankfully, nobody got a ticket. The Chippies were cool in the end.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey what time did you all end leaving/. I got there like at 950am ( i went to the wrong safeway (on amador) I went the route and could'nt find anyone?! I was so mad! [Frown] [Mad]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pics, bro! Thanks for posting those. I like the one where dude's car's bein' worked on. Teamwork [patriot] Cool [Cool] I wish we'da gotten a big of all of us. Good times!

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
Hey what time did you all end leaving/. I got there like at 950am ( i went to the wrong safeway (on amador) I went the route and could'nt find anyone?! I was so mad! [Frown] [Mad]

Dude, I'm sorry, I was hopin' to cya there. We left at 945 sharp. We had to leave on time because, as you know, traffic and bicyists start becoming a factor much after that time. As you can see we had a little "situation" there at the end with the Chp anyways. Hope you can make the next one! [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

pic of my stang right by the big fans out there by patterson pass! [Frown]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics Sydewayz

--------------------
DSG 03 COBRA

Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com