Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Official Cruise to Knotts "Mile of Mustangs" (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Official Cruise to Knotts "Mile of Mustangs"
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone remembers the yellow Pinto that we passed through in the cruise LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
Anyone remembers the yellow Pinto that we passed through in the cruise LOL [Big Grin]

ha ha ha ha I saw him.. rolled down my window and gave him the thumbs up... he smiled and waved.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
by the time u guys get near LA, we would have already got there, checked in to our hotels, and be headin out to eat. [dance] [burnout]

thats funny, im no future teller, but im pretty sure this did kinda happen as i had said. [Embarrassed] [Razz]

here is a lil somethin for u and others to see, since u guys had a nice lil car show [Roll Eyes] while we were here [Big Grin]

who is that guy everyone is talkin to? geez......that looks like John Force! [worship] [dance]

Guess you're missing the point of the whole cruise. We were all having so much fun that the group wouldn't care if we arrive there the next morning! It's just cool to take your time and enjoy every ones Stang and the owners company at the rest stops. Chat here and there, take some cool pics and back on the road.
As usual Craig did a great job organizing this event. WE have a blast the whole weekend. Can't wait for the next year's!!! [patriot]

[ April 23, 2008, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Hyperider ]

--------------------
04 Cobra

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I woulda gone but my mustang prolly woulda gave out halfway

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
quote:
quote:
by the time u guys get near LA, we would have already got there, checked in to our hotels, and be headin out to eat. [dance] [burnout]

thats funny, im no future teller, but im pretty sure this did kinda happen as i had said. [Embarrassed] [Razz]

here is a lil somethin for u and others to see, since u guys had a nice lil car show [Roll Eyes] while we were here [Big Grin]

who is that guy everyone is talkin to? geez......that looks like John Force! [worship] [dance]

Guess you're missing the point of the whole cruise. We were all having so much fun that the group wouldn't care if we arrive there the next morning! It's just cool to take your time and enjoy every ones Stang and the owners company at the rest stops. Chat here and there, take some cool pics and back on the road.
As usual Craig did a great job organizing this event. WE have a blast the whole weekend. Can't wait for the next year's!!! [patriot]

dont get me wrong, we had a nice fun cruise aswell as u guys and with only 15-20 cars. we didnt try to make it a big deal as craig did with his "mile of mustangs" we just didnt have a good experience with them last time and so on.....
Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
quote:
quote:

dont get me wrong, we had a nice fun cruise aswell as u guys and with only 15-20 cars. we didnt try to make it a big deal as craig did with his "mile of mustangs" we just didnt have a good experience with them last time and so on.....
The move on and quit the damn drama ..
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com