Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Official Cruise to Knotts "Mile of Mustangs" (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Official Cruise to Knotts "Mile of Mustangs"
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the cruise and the show Saturday there is no registration needed.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
nando50lx
¯
Member # 8295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nando50lx  Ford pictures for nando50lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking forward to the cruise i gots to do the same and meet up in atwater.not sure still wether to take the rental or my stang.budget wise anyway.
Posts: 117 | From: cencal, CA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
BlackTang01
¯
Member # 8153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackTang01  Ford pictures for BlackTang01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be waiting in atwater as well...

--------------------
-=BlackTang01=-

Posts: 12 | From: Merced,California | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good, I will pass that on to our HWY 99 group.
NastyFastNotch
¯
Member # 8230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NastyFastNotch  Ford pictures for NastyFastNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHIT!!! My reverse gear went out. i dont think its a good idea to roll with a pack of cars with no reverse. i dont want to hold shit up. I may just be driving my caddy down.
Posts: 550 | From: The Island City Alameda | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
BlackTang01
¯
Member # 8153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackTang01  Ford pictures for BlackTang01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
Sounds good, I will pass that on to our HWY 99 group.

Thanks...

[ April 13, 2008, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: BlackTang01 ]

--------------------
-=BlackTang01=-

westcoastpj
¯
Member # 8305

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for westcoastpj  Ford pictures for westcoastpj    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone in the sac area down for a carpool?my car wont be ready by next weekend and i wanna gO!unless you guys will let me ride my bike.a schwinn,that it=)

I'll give gas money and go splits on the room.

Posts: 159 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
BlackTang01
¯
Member # 8153

I was told last night,that i will hafta work Sat night..Ugh..But i will make the cruise with the group from Atwater to Bakersfield,then i will return home... [Frown]

--------------------
-=BlackTang01=-

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey BlackTang, I have to do the same [Mad] we should get together until you get to your exit
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
BlackTang01
¯
Member # 8153

OK,iam making a little sighn to put on my dash that has BlackTang01 on it,just so people know who i is..lol.

--------------------
-=BlackTang01=-

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm putting another one on my dash saying I have to go back home and missing two events in one weekend. [Big Grin]
nando50lx
¯
Member # 8295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nando50lx  Ford pictures for nando50lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well thats a bummer 1 outta 2 isn't bad though.unfortunatley im taking the rental.my car is being retarded as of yesterday.and i gotta save cash cuz 5.0 guzzles gas.but i will be taking lots of photos and video.
NastyFastNotch
¯
Member # 8230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NastyFastNotch  Ford pictures for NastyFastNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a set of four motorola 25 mile talkabout radios. i'll be in livermore at 5am in a silver cadillac suv if anybody cares to borrow a radio for the ride down.

lmk

Posts: 550 | From: The Island City Alameda | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by NastyFastNotch:
i have a set of four motorola 25 mile talkabout radios. i'll be in livermore at 5am in a silver cadillac suv if anybody cares to borrow a radio for the ride down.

lmk

Right on man thanks for offering up your radios..
Before we leave we will have a drivers meeting to go over the rules of the road and a few safety things.. at that time we will let you all know what channel on the radios we will be using.

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good, can't wait for this HUGE cruise!!!

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
nando50lx
¯
Member # 8295

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for nando50lx  Ford pictures for nando50lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i wish i had a walkie talkie to hear the action if need be.but i ain't got one.
BlackTang01
¯
Member # 8153

I was so pissed off..I got home from the return from Lebec,and found out my job called and left a messege that sat work was canceled...I could have done the whole weekend thing,and i know the best of it was just to begin..I will be doing the whole trip next time,for sure...I had a great time meeting you all..My wife will be with me for sure on the next year trip..She is the party girl..lol.

--------------------
-=BlackTang01=-

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel you blackstang. I had to return quickly and it sucked coming back by myself. It was a great ride even though I did it halfway. Great Kudos to all for the cruise. Hmm what car was yours?
BlackTang01
¯
Member # 8153

Its kinda hard to discribe..lol..It is Black,Its a 2001 GT,315's on the back,smoked headlights,Needs springs put on it(soon).Has spikes around front plate,and cobras around the back one.Have the stickers on hood scoop..(4.6 V8)Iam sure you seen many like it..I did put a sighn on the dash that said "BlackTang01" on it...

--------------------
-=BlackTang01=-

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

I would really like to thank everyone who came out on the cruise Friday.. We had a total of 82 Cars... If anyone took any High resolution pictures please send me a PM.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
by the time u guys get near LA, we would have already got there, checked in to our hotels, and be headin out to eat. [dance] [burnout]

thats funny, im no future teller, but im pretty sure this did kinda happen as i had said. [Embarrassed] [Razz]

here is a lil somethin for u and others to see, since u guys had a nice lil car show [Roll Eyes] while we were here [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

who is that guy everyone is talkin to? geez......that looks like John Force! [worship] [dance]

[ April 22, 2008, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Seriously are you that stupid? Do you think we really care... here is a hint NO ONE CARES for your drama... that's why most went on this cruise is to stay away form people like you!

Great way to represent NorCalSVTOA.... shows some true colors!

[ April 22, 2008, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ummm.......ya......ok....... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Craig, BIG thanks for putting up the cruise to knotts and the saturday show n' shine/cruise, i had a blast and met some great people, friday cruise was awesome, HUGE, very safe and nobody got on trouble, saturday show was great and it was nice to talk and cruise with a bounch of stangers from SoCal, i wouldn't call it a lil' car show as said above(oh and BBQ was GOOD!)

I'm def down for the next one! Thanks again.

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
by the time u guys get near LA, we would have already got there, checked in to our hotels, and be headin out to eat. [dance] [burnout]

thats funny, im no future teller, but im pretty sure this did kinda happen as i had said. [Embarrassed] [Razz]

here is a lil somethin for u and others to see, since u guys had a nice lil car show [Roll Eyes] while we were here [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

who is that guy everyone is talkin to? geez......that looks like John Force! [worship] [dance]

odd i was not aware there was a race to knotts going on... guess next year i will have to have my cars shipped down a week ahead of time and fly down thurs night....

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com