Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Gallop Around the Bay II--May 13th (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Gallop Around the Bay II--May 13th
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there in my 95 GT
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the best place I've found to meet in Vallejo is at the Chevron/Carl's Jr. on Sage across from Marine World.
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 05 FSTBK:
the best place I've found to meet in Vallejo is at the Chevron/Carl's Jr. on Sage across from Marine World.

that's good for me, i live right up the hill from there i can see marine world from my house. what time should we meet there? p/s i have some two ways radios if i know i'll get them back i'll make sure there charged! [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I actually am probably spending the night in or around alameda Friday night, too ensure that I am there first and get the banner up and such.

I was just suggesting Chevron for you and those coming from Sac.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so do the sac heads want to meet up in sunrise again like we did on the last cruise? right off of the sunrise exit off of 50 by that mcdonalds? and then we all head out to that chevron in vallejo and meet up with 05Fstback

[ May 01, 2006, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am in Stockton. If my car is out of paint by then I will meet up with the "Sac Heads" and roll out. I do know one thing Ronnie I aint gettin directions from you. I'll be calling you but I want to get directions from your grandmother (you had me all over sac looking for that movie theatre.).

Any other shirt colors besides purple? I would ike a 3X in white or black or another color beside purple.

[ May 01, 2006, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

venomis95
¯
Member # 6283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomis95  Ford pictures for venomis95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any one from the Pleasant Hill/ walnut creek area going? I really hope i can go.
Posts: 28 | From: Pleasant Hill | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:

Any other shirt colors besides purple? I would ike a 3X in white or black or another color beside purple.

i did order 1 extra 3X. But I only got the one color (supposed to signify the bay, yada yada yada). Let me know if you want it and I'll set it aside (unpaid). You can pay for it at the Gallop, $15.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Purple is the bay color? Yea I'll take that shirt. You got a paypal addy? I'll just send you the bread. But it is cuttin it close if my car will be out of paint in time. If for some reason I cant make it to the cruise. You think you can send the shirt to me? Or I can get it from you in person another time?
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Purple is the bay color? Yea I'll take that shirt. You got a paypal addy? I'll just send you the bread. But it is cuttin it close if my car will be out of paint in time. If for some reason I cant make it to the cruise. You think you can send the shirt to me? Or I can get it from you in person another time?

I don't have paypal to receive payments. I'll just set it aside. If you show on the 13th You can pay me then. If not I'll sell it.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I am in Stockton. If my car is out of paint by then I will meet up with the "Sac Heads" and roll out. I do know one thing Ronnie I aint gettin directions from you. I'll be calling you but I want to get directions from your grandmother (you had me all over sac looking for that movie theatre.).

Na nate this is terrance. i gota find a way to distinguish myself. but chea i give good directions tho. does anyone else from sac want to meet up? if so post up.

--------------------

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll do my best to make it [Smile]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by Floored:
I'll do my best to make it [Smile]

"Welcome to the Herd!"
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:
ill be there in my 95 GT

Hey man, we both got 95 GTs! we should cruise up there together. I'm gonna try to get some friends together to go.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ca-fords is bringing 45 mustangs.

Way to go.

110 total

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
finally got my notch finished tonight [dance] i plan to be there [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is T-wash. I was doin a lil research and mapquest says its goin to take 1hr and 45 mins to get from sac to Ferry point to where everyone is meeting at. So i figure if the sac heads can meet up and leave by 9, we should be easily able to make the 11-11:30 departure time at Ferry point. We gota take the 50 freeway to get there, so how do you fellas feel about meeting up and leaving around 9 0r 9:15 at some exit off of 50(like the one in sunrise). then we can meet up with those guys in vallejo by marine world and just keep goin? im not sure if some of the mods are planning to organize us but im just tryna help out.

[ May 04, 2006, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be at this one for sure. sounds like a blast.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
i'll be at this one for sure. sounds like a blast.

"Welcome to the Herd!"
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all you Sacramento people going to this event, there was a huge mudslide on highway 80 in Pinole in between the Pinole Valley Road and Appian Way exits. This past weekend they were working on it and traffic was horrible, like 1 hour from Vallejo to Pinole, so I suggest leaving with extra time or checking with CATrans.

And by the way if my rear end is finished being put together I will be there.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Yes, I did a practice run on Sunday. I took me forever to get past it. Give yourselves extra time.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Man, I cant make it. Damn paint shop is laggin. I'll hopefully make the next event. Slight chance Ill bring the mclaren out. But I gotta go get it out of storage.
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be their, sounds like fun.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Any responsibly driven mustang is invited!

[ May 08, 2006, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: 05 FSTBK ]

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
This is T-wash. I was doin a lil research and mapquest says its goin to take 1hr and 45 mins to get from sac to Ferry point to where everyone is meeting at. So i figure if the sac heads can meet up and leave by 9, we should be easily able to make the 11-11:30 departure time at Ferry point. We gota take the 50 freeway to get there, so how do you fellas feel about meeting up and leaving around 9 0r 9:15 at some exit off of 50(like the one in sunrise). then we can meet up with those guys in vallejo by marine world and just keep goin? im not sure if some of the mods are planning to organize us but im just tryna help out.

i'll be at the marine world stop from 9am to 10am we need to get on the road by 10am so we get to ferry point by 11am. i think you guys in sac need to start around 8am thank's mike. [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com