Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » San Jose Cruise (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: San Jose Cruise
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sixteee5stang408:
i am down for another cruise, and if yall nered an organized leader i am down to run this shit. get some ideas of some dates and times. so lets dooooooooooooooo this. hit me up with some of ur feedbacks late

Yeah I am down too, we can almost do something like that every month or every other month...

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
stallions organize = 1 badass cruise [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

J's DDLY SNK
¯
Member # 2016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J's DDLY SNK  Ford pictures for J's DDLY SNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cruise was OK. Just the fact that it was a bit unorganized made it a disappointing. We did have fun rolling with so many stangs among other cars, just wished it would have been a bit more organized. I was in the White '97 COBRA along with another white COBRA, Teal GT, DARK BLUE GT, GREY GT and BLUE Chevelle. IF there is going to be another cruise we're down for it and we'll bring out more cars! [patriot]

--------------------
Rest In Peace
Juan Moya "The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05
We Will Never Forget You

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So the event organizer did not even have the decency to show up to his own event? [Mad]

This is why we always have problems with random people from obscure websites promoting their small haphazard events here. People should request permission before using cafords to promote their own events.

To save yourself from further disapointment, stick to events from the name you trust with years of documentation to back it up.

Stay tuned to this section for the next CaliforniaFords.com sanctioned event!

[ February 14, 2005, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com