Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » San Jose Cruise (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: San Jose Cruise
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by S13 RKT:
hey i was out there in my red 240sx. raced a red covet cobra that was very fast. I was pretty impressed with my car cause he didn't just smoke the hell out of me. He did pull me though. wish i had my other set up on last night but i was just going to be crusing anyway so i had my silencer in and my big wheels on. anyway had a great time and beat some cars out there too.
Mike

What's up Mike? That was me in the red vert. Yeah, your ride is fast, bro. [patriot] Nice, safe runs! I was very superised when I didn't just leave ya...not suprised in a bad way, props. [patriot] I bet you "suprise" alot of cars. Rick

Edit: not that i'm some expert, but I have a hard time believing that your car does "only" a 12.9 [patriot]

[ February 13, 2005, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra04 ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good runs you two [Razz]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx, Parker. Hopefully the vid came out nice!

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow didnt even know the organizer didnt show up, that explain the 17 posts he has.

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

sixteee5stang408
¯
Member # 2366

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixteee5stang408  Ford pictures for sixteee5stang408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93venom:
Wow didnt even know the organizer didnt show up, that explain the 17 posts he has.

hahaha venom ya ots sad mad u start sumthing at u dont even finish it, its sad but oh well, hopefully we can have another stang cruise, and have a better organzier, maybe i should start the next cruise, i am down 4 that if everyone agrees we can think of another date. what yall think?????????????????

--------------------
aim---> a49erfan2003
check out my page at
http://groups.myspace.com/BAYAREASTANGMUSCLE
or http://profiles.myspace.com/users/862941

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

We've got an official CaFords show comin' up in a few weeks or so. I'm down for a cruz or show as much as the next guy, but after last night's debacle, I'm of the opinion that we should probably just look forward to that one.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
You all should know that heading out to unofficial cafords events are a risk because they are not guaranteed planning or organizing. Just some person/s getting it into their heads that planning shows is easy.

Reality check is its hard and cops get involved when people speed and act stupid on public streets.

Basic rule: Don't show up to unofficial events and act surprised when cops get involved and things don't go according to plan.

Wait for the offical shows guys!

that "Unofficial" cruise had a better turn out than any cafords event i've ever been to [patriot]

i think it'd be more risky to go to an official event. lol [Razz]

next time maybe us Stallions will organize and it will be better [Wink]

[ February 13, 2005, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

sixteee5stang408
¯
Member # 2366

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixteee5stang408  Ford pictures for sixteee5stang408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
from last night what i saw everything was koo other than the organizer showin up and not havin someone to lead this shit. other than that, nobody got in trouble or got pulled over other than the blue roush from the stallions, but if we all CRUISE then nobody should have anything to worry about, and official meets can also have problems because if cops see a whole gang of stangs they will be dicks and also the parking lot store or security in this case can be dicks too, so no matter where or how offiacial it is cops will always be in the back of everyones head and have the chance of getting kicked out ticketed or any other nonsense, but ya i am down for the next official meet.

--------------------
aim---> a49erfan2003
check out my page at

sixteee5stang408
¯
Member # 2366

u tell em nifty u r so right, last night was koo shit, i am down for another UNOFFICIAL car cruise anyday, what do u think nifty???????

--------------------
aim---> a49erfan2003
check out my page at

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sixteee5stang408:
well ya redsinner was not at the event, plus the planned route was left behind on an earlier post but when we stopped on hillsdale in front of the starbucks, instead of continuing the cruise down hills dale everyone flipped a bitch while all the lowrider trucks kept goin. what was up with that. anyways when we got back to in n out and decided to go on another run we went down capitol and when we got on monterey road everyone smashed about 15 mustangs smashed i was the last one on the line of them, and everyone behind be stayed back. we got to santa clara street, made a left went down till alameda stopped at the gas station for whoever needed gas and came back up santa clara towards capitol to go back to in n out, and man i feel sorry for the guy from stallions with the blue roush, he got pulled over down town on like 20th street, that sux man, i dunno what he popped u for but anyways the cruise was koo while it lasted and the number of stangs in the lot was tight, cant wait till the next stang cruise, hopefully bigger turn out with more stangs and more organiztion, mybe next time the cruise starter will show up, shit if i have to ill start the next cruise and ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!! late and have a nice day
cesar

wasssup man, that was a nice stang you were in [patriot]

the cruise kinda went haywire after the stop at the home depot. after a couple U turns we all figured out what we were doin. lol. fun cruisin with ya.
oh yea, the guy in the blue roush is just a friend of the stallions for now, he just got it. He ended up gettin a ticket for goin 43 in a 35 zone [BS flag] cop musta been a dickhead. mikey's radar detector saved me cuz i was behind him and he slowed way the heck down.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

quote:
u tell em nifty u r so right, last night was koo shit, i am down for another UNOFFICIAL car cruise anyday, what do u think nifty???????

FO SHO!!!! i'm always down to cruise. next time we can organize it [patriot]

[ February 13, 2005, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

sixteee5stang408
¯
Member # 2366

yo nifty u got an aol or aim screen name to talk to u on, if so what is it mine is a49erfan2003 later man

--------------------
aim---> a49erfan2003
check out my page at

LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cruise was cool up until I almost rearended the shit out of some truck and when everone got slit up. I ended up gettin lost with another stang we posted at some albertsons parking lot. But another than those slight mishaps it was pretty cool. I was in the mineral gray 04gt with SLP loudmouth catback. Did anyone see me dodge that truck on the way back to in n out? [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
It was cool until some of us got seperated on the way to downtown SJ. WTF happened?, where did everyone go?

wassup man. nice seein you and your car out there last night. damn it's a sleeper [worship]

i was in the white LX hatch with the Stallions banners btw [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
You all should know that heading out to unofficial cafords events are a risk because they are not guaranteed planning or organizing. Just some person/s getting it into their heads that planning shows is easy.

Reality check is its hard and cops get involved when people speed and act stupid on public streets.

Basic rule: Don't show up to unofficial events and act surprised when cops get involved and things don't go according to plan.

Wait for the offical shows guys!

EVERY cafords cruise i went on had dumbass poeple speeding around driving like they are fuckin pros on a godamn roadcoarse...i cant count on both hands how many times some 17 yo kid in his 5.0 almost fuckin hit me...shit the last one i was at there was an accident in the parking lot.

But the cafords show is fine....

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

crazynorwegian
¯
Member # 5000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazynorwegian  Ford pictures for crazynorwegian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the cruse was still defiantly worth going to. next cruse should be in a more rural. like highway 9 up to skyline, skyline over to 92. then find a big parking lot that can hold all of us, and in an area where cops wont give us a hard time.

--------------------
98Gt tripple black Vert

sixteee5stang408
¯
Member # 2366

did any of u guys see that el camino that slammed his breaks to not rear end a mustang, he was right in front of us, shit he started to go sideways, but he straightened out, fat ass skid marks
hahahaha

--------------------
aim---> a49erfan2003
check out my page at

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
did any of u guys see that el camino that slammed his breaks to not rear end a mustang, he was right in front of us, shit he started to go sideways, but he straightened out, fat ass skid marks
hahahaha

i i think he hit tha brakes cuz some dumb ass import speed up and hit tha breaks rite away and got rear ended by some mustang..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

sixteee5stang408
¯
Member # 2366

yo snake u got an aol or aim sn so we can talk sum time, so i can hit u up at?

--------------------
aim---> a49erfan2003
check out my page at

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yah i rolled my white silverado out there when i rolled up to home depot "late" didnt see anyone and than i heard a god damn parade of stangs rip down capitol i mashed to catch up but those babies were quick i finally caught up at in and out and when i rolled in ther must have been like 50 cars and 20 bikes i mean that place was parking lot pimpin [worship] so i rolled through real low and parked talked to a couple cool folks and than just as i was about to go get food everyone started up there engines and started doing some very st*** sh** its all good what ever yall do but that def. why i didnt bring my purple 50 out too many chances to get hit by someone doing something stupid and #2 i would have had damn near every 5.0 out there trying to race me and i mean come on its a little to fast for the street. Rather than that lots of people just need a little more organization and a leader see you all at the next offical cruise or show or whatever the hell it is... [patriot]
P.S. even in my truck a another truck tried to race me [Roll Eyes]
Also when i rolled up i had my cafords sticker on my back window but no one but a few people from cafords came over to say hi oh well see yall soon [patriot]

S2 STALLION
¯
Member # 995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S2 STALLION  Ford pictures for S2 STALLION    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I say we do it again.
i had hella fun and got hella footage.
I can plan it out this time to make sure things go smoothly.
what you all think?
Another San Jose get and cruise?
Just give me a date and we'll do-da-dam-thang [patriot]

[ February 14, 2005, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: S2 STALLION ]

Posts: 223 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had fun. If someone where to put something together for another San Jose cruise i will be there.
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by S2 STALLION:
I say we do it again.

When do we get to see it?

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
S2 STALLION
¯
Member # 995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S2 STALLION  Ford pictures for S2 STALLION    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:
Originally posted by S2 STALLION:
I say we do it again.

When do we get to see it?
lol.....well we are gonna be making a video and putting that footage in it. but i can see if we can make a quick clip for ya [Wink]
Posts: 223 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
sixteee5stang408
¯
Member # 2366

i am down for another cruise, and if yall nered an organized leader i am down to run this shit. get some ideas of some dates and times. so lets dooooooooooooooo this. hit me up with some of ur feedbacks late

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com