Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pics from today's show! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pics from today's show!
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about some more pics from the show??

yeah baby..

http://truckscene.net/shows/cafords04/page1.htm

who loves ya now?? [Wink]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] my car's on page 1 my car's on page 1 dude yeah my car's on page 1

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SweetStang:
*cough* I heart Drew *cough*

[Razz]

right back at cha girl [Wink]
gotta give credit where credits due, ya know [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

FordMan33
¯
Member # 2588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordMan33  Ford pictures for FordMan33    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
peer judging is judging what you like. if people like airbag-dancing rangers better than HD trucks, then thats whats gonna win. i for one voted for Alice's ranger because it has waaaaaayyyy more work into it than any other truck there, even the yellow one. so, if you were to truly go by modification list, then she sould of won since i don't think i've ever seen as nice a moulded bed as that one, and it was metal!
and to complain about the lack of trucks at the show to us is a bit dumb...if you want more trucks to go, you have a truck, therefore you probably have more friends with trucks than a majority of the guys with mustangs on here.
and to talk down about a truck as having novelty items on it, what the hell is a mini truck? it seems like a big novelty to me, it's for showing off and showing a unique side of a truck. airbags do that, as do big body kits on relatively stock rangers painted yellow. to me, the paint and body kit is more worthless to a truck than airbags, but that's my opinion and i don't mean to talk down to your truck, but you called out some innocent people, and i think that is wrong.
now go find your truck friends and bring them to the next show [patriot]

Well said. And I understand. I'm not putting any of the 'stangs down at all. I think they are awesome rides. Really.
I was just stating an opinion on the trucks that were there. As for Alice's bod-dropped ranger with the 'bags and the later model extended cab and molded bed. That was awesome as well. I didn't say I didn't like it. I said that is could be more worthy if the paint was better and some of the body work was fixed.
As for the other Rangers, well let me let you in on something about my yellow ranger. The suspension has been completely redone with a parallel 4-link and coilovers, the body kit is aftermarket and will be done differently in the near future, the hood, the grill, and other stuff is aftermarket and is unlike most anything else out there. As for the color...guess what, check out the Ranger history and you will find that there is a FACTORY Chrome Yellow option on them. So, yeah, it's somewhat stock, but NOT basically stock like U said. It's more heavily modified than some (black Ranger), but not quite as much as others (ALICE).
That's just my two cents and I'm sorry that things got started off on the wrong foot for me and this group.

--------------------
2001 Ranger Edge Reg Cab 4.0 SOHC

18x9 Chrome Cobra Motorsport R's with 255/45 & 285/40 BFG T/A KDW 2

Enjoy.

Posts: 18 | From: Sacramento area | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FordMan33:
quote:
peer judging is judging what you like. if people like airbag-dancing rangers better than HD trucks, then thats whats gonna win. i for one voted for Alice's ranger because it has waaaaaayyyy more work into it than any other truck there, even the yellow one. so, if you were to truly go by modification list, then she sould of won since i don't think i've ever seen as nice a moulded bed as that one, and it was metal!
and to complain about the lack of trucks at the show to us is a bit dumb...if you want more trucks to go, you have a truck, therefore you probably have more friends with trucks than a majority of the guys with mustangs on here.
and to talk down about a truck as having novelty items on it, what the hell is a mini truck? it seems like a big novelty to me, it's for showing off and showing a unique side of a truck. airbags do that, as do big body kits on relatively stock rangers painted yellow. to me, the paint and body kit is more worthless to a truck than airbags, but that's my opinion and i don't mean to talk down to your truck, but you called out some innocent people, and i think that is wrong.
now go find your truck friends and bring them to the next show [patriot]

Well said. And I understand. I'm not putting any of the 'stangs down at all. I think they are awesome rides. Really.
I was just stating an opinion on the trucks that were there. As for Alice's bod-dropped ranger with the 'bags and the later model extended cab and molded bed. That was awesome as well. I didn't say I didn't like it. I said that is could be more worthy if the paint was better and some of the body work was fixed.
As for the other Rangers, well let me let you in on something about my yellow ranger. The suspension has been completely redone with a parallel 4-link and coilovers, the body kit is aftermarket and will be done differently in the near future, the hood, the grill, and other stuff is aftermarket and is unlike most anything else out there. As for the color...guess what, check out the Ranger history and you will find that there is a FACTORY Chrome Yellow option on them. So, yeah, it's somewhat stock, but NOT basically stock like U said. It's more heavily modified than some (black Ranger), but not quite as much as others (ALICE).
That's just my two cents and I'm sorry that things got started off on the wrong foot for me and this group.

thats cool man, i wasn't trying to bag on your truck, i'm just not too fond of big bulky bodykits, but thats just me. i'm glad you've hooked up the suspension, but i think mroe people would take notice with some engine mods, like a blower or v8 conversion. when i walked by your truck, having the hood open 6 inches gave me just enough space to see that everything was pretty stock appearing under there, and i'm a horsepower junkie, so thats probably the first thing i look for. and theres absolutley no pleasing everybody, so good luck int he future,and i'll see you at the next show [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

lightning89mg
¯
Member # 2673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightning89mg  Ford pictures for lightning89mg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And I think that one lightning was cool!!! lol, j/k!
Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bao Tran  Ford pictures for Bao Tran    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just wanna thank those that vote for me.
does anyone have the pic of me winning the first prize in class D (99-04 Coupe and Convertable but no Cobra)
i really need that pic to show my friends and my parents [Big Grin] . it is just for the excuse that i will ask them money for more mods [Wink]
 -

[ August 22, 2004, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Bao Tran ]

--------------------
01 Silver Mustang GT
Cobra R front bumper and spoiler.
Mac 0/R H pipe with Magnapack catback.
3.73 Gear

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

yeah, where are the pics of the plaque winners, or more pics??

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was so fucking hung over [patriot]

I'll be at the goodguys tho... hopefully

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

try here......... [Big Grin] ....might take awhile to find, there are almost 300 pictures.... [Eek!]
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kefung/album?.dir=/86e7&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/kefung

these are the low res one's, I have the 8mp stored, so if you want a specfic one I can see what I can do to email it to you.

[ August 22, 2004, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: S281Cobra ]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
awsome pics !

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bao Tran  Ford pictures for Bao Tran    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S281Cobra:
quote:

try here......... [Big Grin] ....might take awhile to find, there are almost 300 pictures.... [Eek!]
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kefung/album?.dir=/86e7&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/kefung

these are the low res one's, I have the 8mp stored, so if you want a specfic one I can see what I can do to email it to you.

thank you a lot.
my parents keep asking me about the pics [Big Grin]

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the only pic of my car with the hood up. It's not much under there. but this guy managed to get that pic some how. I only had that thing open for about 30 sec then I realized how many kennybells and other supercharged rides were out there, and me being the only stock thing out there i had to be embarassed.sic ass pics though man!

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't believe you guys took pics of my car. The yellow notchback with gray primered hood, I thought I made it through the day safely without having any pics taken. Who was that in the White GT vert with the black top? I think he had a for sale sign in it. I thought his car was clean and I don't even like convertibles.

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by hawaii5.0:
I can't believe you guys took pics of my car. The yellow notchback with gray primered hood, I thought I made it through the day safely without having any pics taken. Who was that in the White GT vert with the black top? I think he had a for sale sign in it. I thought his car was clean and I don't even like convertibles.

your car was the shit! [worship] [Big Grin]
it's a x-hwy car, so it still has some worth, even as rough as it looks!

the white vert is droptopfoxs(ryan) and that car is really clean!
and thanks for the pics [Whoo Whooooo!]
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for the MAJOR delay everyone. We completely changed our photo album software and proceedure. All the previous CaliforniaFords.com event photos will now be found here:

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM

and tons of new photographs from our 3rd annual car show can be found here:

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/08_14_04

Sorry once again for the delay. All previous links ( cafords.com/images/ ) links will soon be going away as we fully migrate to the new software.

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
00s281sc368
¯
Member # 4284

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00s281sc368  Ford pictures for 00s281sc368    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well,
you may want to fix your software first, because these are the worst quality pictures I've ever seen.
Don't even try the "full screen slide show", it makes it even worse.
Please fix it or delete it... Are those taken with a camera phone ????

[ October 25, 2004, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: 00s281sc368 ]

--------------------
00-Saleen S281 S/C Speedster 433rwhp/419rwtq KB @ 9psi

Posts: 31 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by 00s281sc368:
Well,
you may want to fix your software first, because these are the worst quality pictures I've ever seen.
Don't even try the "full screen slide show", it makes it even worse.
Please fix it or delete it... Are those taken with a camera phone ????

um...banned??

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

00s281sc368
¯
Member # 4284

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00s281sc368  Ford pictures for 00s281sc368    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Banned for what?
Sorry but I thought the pictures would look better than that...
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/08_14_04/DSC07655.JPG;photo_height=800

--------------------

1BAD2V
Screwed and Sprayed
Member # 2495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1BAD2V  Ford pictures for 1BAD2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, the pictures do not look that great....

--------------------
01 MG GT
Some mods

Posts: 552 | From: Los Angeles,CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
00s281sc368
¯
Member # 4284

Hi Matt,

Sorry about my last post (I was in bad mood that day...girlfriend issues but it's better now [Big Grin] )
The picts are great but resolution is low, only 640x480 or so, so impossible to use for a decent print out... Can this be improved ?
You must have the originals in a better quality?
Thanks
Alain

--------------------

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 00s281sc368:
Banned for what?
Sorry but I thought the pictures would look better than that...
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/08_14_04/DSC07655.JPG;photo_height=800

Sorry I did not see this post sooner. If anyone wants a high resolution picture, please email the file name from the album to feedback@californiafords.com and we will email you a high resolution version of the picture. We have half the pictures in 2 megapixel and the other half in 8 megapixel. Because of server strain and bandwidth issues, we always post low resolution 0.3 megapixel images from our events but have no problem email our loyal members the full resolution picutres upon request.
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com