Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pics from today's show! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pics from today's show!
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cegan:
It's not money spent its the quality of you components and how will the car is built and performs. I am not trying put down someones ride and pride/joy, but the Judging does not go far enough into the mod details and orinallity of the owner.

I agree talk is cheap, but my car outperforms 95% of the cars out there

thats the deal with peer judging, it doesn't matter who has the most power, biggest rims(okay, it DOES matter about the rim size, right shaun [Razz] ), or paint( [Wink] ), but what everyone else in the show thinks about your car, and maybe even what they think about you. maybe you should spend your time on this board making new friends and talking like a human being instead of coming on here and bitching that your "oh-so-fast" mustang didn't get enough votes.
just a suggestion [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the most part I thought the quality of the cars were great, wish more of a turn out though.

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0JEEP:
quote:
I am not a sore looser, I totally agree with the 1st place pick 94-98 catagory, but come on, hell my engine along cost more then the 3rd place gold car entire (bargin basement)mods and the silver car 2nd place it was a blown 2V, I think my only compition was the yellow stroked 347 and he was'nt even in the top 3. Obevisly the judging dos'nt look at the modification list, because my car should have easly taken 2nd or 3rd. [BS flag]

Red 95 GT
408 motor pics

that happens, last year john91coupe (a silver 9 second mustang) came in second to that purple car, i don't think thats really fair but theres nothing you can do. Maybe next year we could separate the race cars from the show cars or heavily modified cars? [Confused]

so your saying a car show should be won by how fast/whos the fasters car is? I think thats what the track is for. Im sorry but seperating "race cars" from "show cars" at at a car show is pointless. Its like two cars drag racing, the faster car wins, and saying that the other car should get the trophy because it looks better [Roll Eyes] .

BTW cegan the yellow 347 got what it deserved, a better award than the # 1 spot. Im sure that he was number 1 in the polls, but they thought he deserved the extra recognizition besides the first place spot. Awesome car yellow94gt [worship]

-scott

[ August 15, 2004, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: PeNiNsula302 ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PeNiNsula302:
quote:
quote:
I am not a sore looser, I totally agree with the 1st place pick 94-98 catagory, but come on, hell my engine along cost more then the 3rd place gold car entire (bargin basement)mods and the silver car 2nd place it was a blown 2V, I think my only compition was the yellow stroked 347 and he was'nt even in the top 3. Obevisly the judging dos'nt look at the modification list, because my car should have easly taken 2nd or 3rd. [BS flag]

Red 95 GT
408 motor pics

that happens, last year john91coupe (a silver 9 second mustang) came in second to that purple car, i don't think thats really fair but theres nothing you can do. Maybe next year we could separate the race cars from the show cars or heavily modified cars? [Confused]

so your saying a car show should be won by how fast/whos the fasters car is? I think thats what the track is for. Im sorry but seperating "race cars" from "show cars" at at a car show is pointless. Its like two cars drag racing, the faster car wins, and saying that the other car should get the trophy because it looks better [Roll Eyes] .

-scott

no.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what do the new tshirts look like?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Red 95 GT
408 motor pics

edit: I'm NOT saying any of the cars that won in the 94-98 GT catagory weren't race cars i believe they all were.

Wow [Eek!] dana pretty strong words there bud at last years event my car took first over johns not because of one impaticular thing or another but because the people liked it at the show. It is a CAR SHOW you know.Johns car is awsome too. well anyway besides that i had fun talking to drew, mark,others and even meeting new people like ro with his real clean old school that placed congrats. also congrats to drew, the other drew with that sick yellow car, joleo with the cobra, john with his car, also my bud with the car with the plate NOTAFKE, and I didnt forget you mark, and also to everyone else that placed. I love seeing people that put pride and joy into building there cars and going out and meeting new members and just having a good time. There was only about 40 cars but hey it gave more people to place in catrgories that if there were too many cars it would be harder. If anyone has a problem with the way the show was then dont enter the show it dosent help. And I had seen a post on breaking down the classes, that would be awsome but you have to remeber that there usually arent that many cars in the categories I mean there was only like two convertible foxbodies. Next year if the turnout would be bigger than class seperation would be awsome. So if you guys want to see that happen bring out your car I mean we have a website with over 3k people and only 40 people show up lets make a better effort to get your cars out there they dont have to be full show cars just to come out to this event there were stock cars there also I mean shit some cars in the lot across the street should have been in the show like that orange/black fox body coupe that car looked sick. Anyways just wanted to say thank you to all that voted for my car for best of show I appreciate it. See ya at the next meet!..shaun [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
quote:
quote:

Red 95 GT
408 motor pics

edit: I'm NOT saying any of the cars that won in the 94-98 GT catagory weren't race cars i believe they all were.

Wow [Eek!] dana pretty strong words there bud at last years event my car took first over johns not because of one impaticular thing or another but because the people liked it at the show. It is a CAR SHOW you know.Johns car is awsome too. well anyway besides that i had fun talking to drew, mark,others and even meeting new people like ro with his real clean old school that placed congrats. also congrats to drew, the other drew with that sick yellow car, joleo with the cobra, john with his car, also my bud with the car with the plate NOTAFKE, and I didnt forget you mark, and also to everyone else that placed. I love seeing people that put pride and joy into building there cars and going out and meeting new members and just having a good time. There was only about 40 cars but hey it gave more people to place in catrgories that if there were too many cars it would be harder. If anyone has a problem with the way the show was then dont enter the show it dosent help. And I had seen a post on breaking down the classes, that would be awsome but you have to remeber that there usually arent that many cars in the categories I mean there was only like two convertible foxbodies. Next year if the turnout would be bigger than class seperation would be awsome. So if you guys want to see that happen bring out your car I mean we have a website with over 3k people and only 40 people show up lets make a better effort to get your cars out there they dont have to be full show cars just to come out to this event there were stock cars there also I mean shit some cars in the lot across the street should have been in the show like that orange/black fox body coupe that car looked sick. Anyways just wanted to say thank you to all that voted for my car for best of show I appreciate it. See ya at the next meet!..shaun [patriot]
i wasn't talking shit shaun.

[ August 15, 2004, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0JEEP ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shaun is right 3k + members and only 40 show. Then why r they in the team if they don't support it.I went all the way to NEW ZEALAND and was reppin CA fords. All my cousins have crapp rockets.CA FORDS [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didnt say you were Dana. Just comenting on your post. [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

1992gtdrop
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

BAD ASS CAR [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
MAJOR PROPS TO THE OWNER!! [worship]

[ August 16, 2004, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: 1992gtdrop ]

:
cegan
¯
Member # 3185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cegan  Ford pictures for cegan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
It's not money spent its the quality of you components and how will the car is built and performs. I am not trying put down someones ride and pride/joy, but the Judging does not go far enough into the mod details and orinallity of the owner.

Performance? LOL
Your 408 puts down less power then that Yellow 94's 347.
My stock headed 331 would run circles around you. That silver 98 supercharged GT would kill you as well. 95% of the cars...I don't think so!

The Yellow car is awsome, but there is no comparision to a drag car to a full griggs coilover racing set-up with a T-56 and 408 producing 420 RWHP/RWTQ @ 8:1 Comp Ratio, just wait the blower goes on in a couple of months.

ps. Look at the list of mods in the for sale section, I think you will change opinion.

Posts: 70 | From: Santa Rosa, Union City | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like there were a lot of nice cars out there sucks all this bs and back and forth but glad some of u had a good time and thanks to those for sharing the pics with those of us who couldnt make it [Big Grin]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Procharged98
¯
Member # 2152

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged98  Ford pictures for Procharged98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I own the silver 98 GT that took 3rd not 2nd place. If you think that your car should have placed I would be more than happy to give you my trophy if you want it. I drove my car from Sacramento at 6:30 am to go to this show and I could careless about winning or is that wining about a trophy, hell I didn't even vote just for that reason. If you built your car just for others enjoyment than you did it for all the wrong reasons. And about out performing 95% of all the cars there I have 110 more rwhp from just a little 281 (which will be more in a couple of days). Your car was very clean as were alot of cars/trucks that didn't place. Maye next year when you have your blower in place more people will take notice.
Posts: 24 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Performance? LOL
My stock headed 331 would run circles around you. That silver 98 supercharged GT would kill you as well. 95% of the cars...I don't think so!

The Yellow car is awsome, but there is no comparision to a drag car to a full griggs coilover racing set-up with a T-56 and 408 producing 420 RWHP/RWTQ @ 8:1 Comp Ratio, just wait the blower goes on in a couple of months.

ps. Look at the list of mods in the for sale section, I think you will change opinion.

I'm not impressed.
What's impressive is getting that kind of power out of an N/A 306....or a 281 for that matter.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
what do the new tshirts look like?

New NAVY BLUE shirts will be available on the online store SOON!

Here is a sneak preview of what they'll look like:

-

-

-

T-SHIRTS come in sizes EXTRA SMALL to EXTRA EXTRA LARGE.

Girl tops come in sizes Small and Medium.

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, car shows aren't about battle of h.p. In a car shows eyes, thats nothing. Its how clean your car looks in a whole. Cleanliness, paint, how the car comes together as a whole, presentation, and many other aspects. Saying well I got a big motor, well so, what else draws attention to the car? Some people don't care about having big motors, with all that. I for one don't. My car see's a road course 1 to 2 weekends a month. Flame paint job and all. I don't care it gets used for my enjoyment. I personally don't need big hp numbers for what I use my car for. And especially since I am trying to get the car setup to run C.M.C. (Camaro Mustang Challenge) next year. This being a HP. regualated class it would hurt me more to go over a certain HP. So like I said its not always who has what blower, turbo, or N2O. Its a show. That means SHOWCAR. Not a race car. Get that out of your heads when you judge. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Performance? LOL

Did you have the red SN95 with the 1980's Aztec wheels or whatever they were?...You have a nice list of bolt ons, but those wheels killed the car in my honest opinion...You're car was very clean, but appeared too plain...Jon's 97GT also has cowl hood, and Steeda wing, but has a rare paint and added flames...Not everyone likes the color, but it shows thought and individualality and gives the car a cool custom look...Anyone can bolt on $$$ parts, but it's how you do it... [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

...Anyone can bolt on $$$ parts, but it's how you do it...

[patriot]

--------------------

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
...Anyone can bolt on $$$ parts, but it's how you do it...

[patriot]

[patriot]

He speaks the truth. The difference is in the details. Anyone can pay the big $$$, but in shows, it's all about how well you install, fit, and finish the parts.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

FordMan33
¯
Member # 2588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordMan33  Ford pictures for FordMan33    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I haven't posted in a LOOONNNGGG time, but here we go.

Found out about this show from Craig (not sure of his SN on here), he had the Silver and Black HD truck that got 1st in the truck category. Good Job Craig.

Anyway, I agree with 1sweetstang and what she said about re-working the judging. Having been to a few shows, I like seeing what's out there. I'm not one to knock anybody, BUT I did have issues on the judging. It wasn't really what I had expected.

After looking at the various vehicles, I have to say, that there were some nice rides. Some better than others, of course. I think the biggest surprise was the fact that the black ranger with 'bags in front only, got 3rd place. I'm sorry but in my opinion, I didn't think it deserved the placement. To me 'bags are a novelty. They draw attention and that's what he got. And he got the votes. But remember there were 3 other Rangers there. I think 1sweetstangs was nice, if it had some more body work (had some ouchies), and a better paint job (after the body work). It was a nice truck. The white Ranger was cool too, semi-stock, but it showed that this group is more than just show vehicles. I'm leaving one out, only because it's mine, and I don't want to toot my own horn. I'll leave the comments to others.

The only thing I feel is that it would have been nice if people had actually paid attention to the work that went into some of the trucks. It says CaliforniaFords, but it seems to me this is a Mustang oriented site. I haven't browsed around since joining so long ago, but with ALL Musatngs and what 7 trucks at the show? That's a bit of an imbalance.

OK, I have more to say, but I'm gonna stop here before people think that's all I do. Just wanted to get all that out.

But I still had fun, and look forward to travelling 2hrs each way for more stuff, LOL. Thanks for the opportunity

--------------------
2001 Ranger Edge Reg Cab 4.0 SOHC

18x9 Chrome Cobra Motorsport R's with 255/45 & 285/40 BFG T/A KDW 2

Enjoy.

Posts: 18 | From: Sacramento area | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FordMan33:
Sorry I haven't posted in a LOOONNNGGG time, but here we go.

Found out about this show from Craig (not sure of his SN on here), he had the Silver and Black HD truck that got 1st in the truck category. Good Job Craig.

Anyway, I agree with 1sweetstang and what she said about re-working the judging. Having been to a few shows, I like seeing what's out there. I'm not one to knock anybody, BUT I did have issues on the judging. It wasn't really what I had expected.

After looking at the various vehicles, I have to say, that there were some nice rides. Some better than others, of course. I think the biggest surprise was the fact that the black ranger with 'bags in front only, got 3rd place. I'm sorry but in my opinion, I didn't think it deserved the placement. To me 'bags are a novelty. They draw attention and that's what he got. And he got the votes. But remember there were 3 other Rangers there. I think 1sweetstangs was nice, if it had some more body work (had some ouchies), and a better paint job (after the body work). It was a nice truck. The white Ranger was cool too, semi-stock, but it showed that this group is more than just show vehicles. I'm leaving one out, only because it's mine, and I don't want to toot my own horn. I'll leave the comments to others.

The only thing I feel is that it would have been nice if people had actually paid attention to the work that went into some of the trucks. It says CaliforniaFords, but it seems to me this is a Mustang oriented site. I haven't browsed around since joining so long ago, but with ALL Musatngs and what 7 trucks at the show? That's a bit of an imbalance.

OK, I have more to say, but I'm gonna stop here before people think that's all I do. Just wanted to get all that out.

But I still had fun, and look forward to travelling 2hrs each way for more stuff, LOL. Thanks for the opportunity

This is a Mustang oriented site [patriot] If you want to see more trucks in the show then spread the word. And as far as your thoughts on the black ranger goes, your entitled to your opinion but remember it was all your peers that voted, no judges. Voting this way show's what people really think about the cars/trucks and what the majority likes.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF is up with all these fuckers ripping on people's rides?!?
It's just plain rude.

If you don't like what you saw at the show, by all means build something YOU think is show worthy & bring it next year. & if nobody 'votes' for your POS.....GET OVER IT!

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
peer judging is completley different from having actual judges who look at hp numbers or mod lists. peer judging is judging what you like. if people like airbag-dancing rangers better than HD trucks, then thats whats gonna win. i for one voted for Alice's ranger because it has waaaaaayyyy more work into it than any other truck there, even the yellow one. so, if you were to truly go by modification list, then she sould of won since i don't think i've ever seen as nice a moulded bed as that one, and it was metal!
and to complain about the lack of trucks at the show to us is a bit dumb...if you want more trucks to go, you have a truck, therefore you probably have more friends with trucks than a majority of the guys with mustangs on here.
and to talk down about a truck as having novelty items on it, what the hell is a mini truck? it seems like a big novelty to me, it's for showing off and showing a unique side of a truck. airbags do that, as do big body kits on relatively stock rangers painted yellow. to me, the paint and body kit is more worthless to a truck than airbags, but that's my opinion and i don't mean to talk down to your truck, but you called out some innocent people, and i think that is wrong.
now go find your truck friends and bring them to the next show [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

lightning89mg
¯
Member # 2673

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for lightning89mg  Ford pictures for lightning89mg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a great time, I just wished more lightnings would have shown up. For the peer judging, I think it is fair and not fair. It has its ups and its downs. But I would rather have peers vote than actual judges...And I also enjoy being a "judge" at the carshow, it makes me feel important and people care what I think! LOL, but thats just me. Either way I had a good time and I was suprised with the amount of rangers that came and me being the only lightning there. But I had fun and thanks for everyone who attended!
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*cough* I heart Drew *cough*

[Razz]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com