Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 1st show of the year, RESCHEDULED Sunday Feb. 29nd, Foster Freeze! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 1st show of the year, RESCHEDULED Sunday Feb. 29nd, Foster Freeze!
Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just picked up my 20s, now I'm ready for the show.
fatal_excepti0n
Member # 3721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatal_excepti0n  Ford pictures for fatal_excepti0n  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
slidewayz94 - Sac people plans to meet up at In-N-0ut, Sunrise and 50 you all know the spot. 9 in the morn. Then headed out to Lodi to meet up with others and on to our final destination.
Can somebody give me directions to this In-N-Out? Im comming from Yuba City/Beale AFB.

--------------------
03 Mach 1
95 Thunderbird V8 KIA

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sidewayz94
fatal_excepti0n
Member # 3721

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for fatal_excepti0n  Ford pictures for fatal_excepti0n  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok I found it on the In-N-Out website. [Big Grin]

http://www.in-n-out.com/cgi-bin/inosearch.pl?category=store&data_in=122

I don't remember ever eating at In-N-Out [Confused]

[ February 09, 2004, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: fatal_excepti0n ]

--------------------
03 Mach 1
95 Thunderbird V8 KIA

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
Sac people plans to meet up at In-N-0ut, Sunrise and 50 you all know the spot. 9 in the morn. Then headed out to Lodi to meet up with others and on to our final destination.

if I can tear away from house-sitting for the day, count me in [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Mr_Evil
¯
Member # 4011

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Mr_Evil  Ford pictures for Mr_Evil  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Northern California Lincolns Of Distinction Automobile Club will be arriving without a doubt.....we will be meeting in the parking lot of the Ikea in Emmeryville on Sunday Morning!!! so we can caravan over to Dublin!! Magna flows and all....

--------------------
Stanley E. Roberts
President
NorCal. Lincolns Of Distiction
1994 Garnet Red "The Evil One"
http://mark8.org/lodnca/
http://www.we8there.com

Blackicelsc
¯
Member # 4015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackicelsc  Ford pictures for Blackicelsc  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll definately be there. Us "north bay" folks are meeting at the Home depot in san Rafael at 9:30. This is for Lincoln Mark VIII club members, but I hope to meet Mustang owners/other Fords too.

Then off to meet Mr. Evil at IKEA at 10:00am, and on out to Dublin. If any Ford folks want to ride along with the Lincolns Of Distinction (LOD), NOR-CAL chapter, you can email me
Blackicelsc@aol.com

I cant wait to see some of your Mustangs/Fords...as Much as I love Mark VIII's, I miss my Mustang days!!!

"what did one rear tire say to the other rear tire?"
"C H I R P !!!"

http://www.markviii.org/~blackicelsc
http://www.mark8.org/lodnca

and for you drag racing fans, here's our OTHER car(different brand, but wicked as hell!)
http://www.hometown.aol.com/alkymopar2/images/dartweb.jpg

[ February 11, 2004, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Blackicelsc ]

Posts: 63 | From: Santa Rosa, Ca. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are the guys from the good ol 650 gonna meet up at the old Lyons/Denny's by 92 on el camino again like last show? that drive over to Dublin was sic!

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
are the guys from the good ol 650 gonna meet up at the old Lyons/Denny's by 92 on el camino again like last show? that drive over to Dublin was sic!

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

what time do you want to meet there Drew [Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dunno ryan, if the show starts at 11:00, how about meeting in the parking lot at 10, that way we can get some of the good spots instead of having to spread out like last show. the drive from san mateo to dublin is how long? i say we try to get to dublin at 10:45.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i may have to get some of this action.

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
dunno ryan, if the show starts at 11:00, how about meeting in the parking lot at 10, that way we can get some of the good spots instead of having to spread out like last show. the drive from san mateo to dublin is how long? i say we try to get to dublin at 10:45.

yeah I'm sure if we leave by 10 we'll be cool, cause I'm sure we'll all be obeying the speed limit anyways [Wink] It's not too long of a drive. 10 sounds great to me [patriot]

--------------------

-Me

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Allright, so how does 10:00 sound to the rest of you guys? Rob, are you bringin the twins? shaun-since your car isn't ready yet, are you gonna be driving your ladies car? oh and make sure Pauls comin.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

quote:
Allright, so how does 10:00 sound to the rest of you guys? Rob, are you bringin the twins? shaun-since your car isn't ready yet, are you gonna be driving your ladies car? oh and make sure Pauls comin.

Shaun told me him and Joey are going to bring the Cobra's and I'll try and get a hold of Paul during the middle of the week. I saw Taylor last night(big kid that goes to chico lives in San Carlos with the Chevelle) and he said he might roll the chevelle out there with us. My brother's Camaro could possibly be in the mix as well [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

-Me

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Rob, are you bringin the twins?

[Big Grin]

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by 4RS FED:
quote:
Rob, are you bringin the twins?

[Big Grin]
you gonna meet us at 10?

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cruise will be about an hour or so. It will head towards 580 east. Please fill up before 1230. We will leave around 1245.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

what if it rains??

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/94404?lswe=94404&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared

it looks like they're saying it will only be cloudy, but with rain on sat. and mon., and that all weathermen are full of shit, i don't think it's lookin good [Frown]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Says it's going to rain... SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when is the next show going to be. if everything works out, ill bring a new car to it [Big Grin]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If weather permits I will bring the MYSTIC. [Big Grin]
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Says it's going to rain... SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weather is always changing. Let's wait and see until friday.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

it would be awesome if it didn't rain [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

-Me

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com