Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Foster freeze show/shine and cruise March 30th (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foster freeze show/shine and cruise March 30th
TurboTiger
Board Hottie
Member # 985

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for TurboTiger  Ford pictures for TurboTiger  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha That makes 2 of us single [dance]

--------------------
Screw The Haters.
Never Regret ANYTHING That Has Ever Made You Smile!

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at first i thought you were a guy (i dont know why, i just did) and i was like "why the fuck did he put a smiley face with a wink in there???"

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TurboTiger
Board Hottie
Member # 985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurboTiger  Ford pictures for TurboTiger  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha no way im full on girl...ask any of the livermore crew!!!!!! [worship] [dance]

--------------------
Screw The Haters.

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well im going to be up there for sure...bymyself as far as i fugure though...me and matta re no more i guess...anyone have an extra seat for me??
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TurboTiger:
Haha no way im full on girl...ask any of the livermore crew!!!!!! [worship] [dance]

hmmmmmmmmm

Looks like Chris and you are a perfect match

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

JR
¯
Member # 1057

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for JR  Ford pictures for JR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My car has no mods yet, except for cobra r's. I have a 2000 GT Vert and looking forward to being there except I might ahve to work. But if I'm not there I hope to see some pictures later on the week.. Hope this weekend is fun for everyone that shows up!

--------------------
2000 GT VERT! 17x9 Cobra R's,Bassani X-pipe w/cats

JR
¯
Member # 1057

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for JR  Ford pictures for JR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully Sat. will be sunny.! I heard that it will be! hope to be there...

--------------------
2000 GT VERT! 17x9 Cobra R's,Bassani X-pipe w/cats

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well the weather man say 80 degrees out, and full sun
[patriot]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TurboTiger:

ask ANY ????? of the crew... sounds like my ex girlfriend.

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to make sure im there, just look for my car with the charity box in front/next to it. You see, me being 17 with an itch to speed/race whenever i can, had previously gotten pulled over 3 times and let off all three. Tonight, however, i got pulled over for stupidly not having my lights on. Fortunately, i got let off for that one. So, continuing on with my night, my friend exlaims "hey maybe this is forshadowing the rest of the night." Of course, i say, uhm, i think not. So about 15 mins later i end up on the line with a 67 Chevelle (in perfect condition). So, the light turns green, we blast off, i keep up with him through first as i roll into second he takes off about half a car length ahead then slows down a bit then we get even then i throw it into third, we both gas it, at that point im keeping up, about 4 seconds later (at about 75-80mph on el camino) he slows the hell down, and of course we are happy and stuff cause we got it on video tape and it was, well, sweet (and yes ill bring the camera! hehe). Anyway, as we pull away, boom, there go the sirens behind me, im basically like, ah shit. So, get pulled over, get searched, they take about 20 mins looking up my records and my 2 friends records, the guy lectures me on how hes giving me a break (which he did) and how it could have been a lot worse and you know all that crap. Luckily, i guess, he only gave me a 50+mph in a 35 zone, and DIDNT EVEN mention the other car or anything else that goes along with a racing charge (wreckless driving, side show, etc....). So anyway, considering i accidentaly bumped some guys front bumper reversing in a tight space last week (which rang me $400), and i have no zob yet (which im getting hounded for) and that i have been ringing up bills lately, im gonna get a new ass hole ripped by my parents, so im hoping i can someone get some money for my troubles, hehehe. So anyway, thanks for listening, and be generous for that charity box!

cya all there

TurboTiger
Board Hottie
Member # 985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurboTiger  Ford pictures for TurboTiger  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris! [BS flag] DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!They are just really good friends(theyre like brothers)

--------------------
Screw The Haters.

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what time is everyone going to start showing up?

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill be showing up around 11:45/12 ish.

btw: i read a few pages back that someone said if you have a slow car or a stock suspension, stick to the back of the pack.... Well, yes i only have a v6 (and i guess its slow compared to everyone elses, hehe), but im a quick driver, and im pretty sure ill be able to keep up.... But, then again, the route is unfamiliar to me so its up to you guys. If you think i should hang in the rear then fill me in, but as i stated before i am quick on the pedal, and i wont slow anyone down.

[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: BlueV6stang ]

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

aww i got a bs flag. I've learned the hard way that the first question you need to ask a girl when you don't know her is, "hey are you a hoe?" It breaks the ice and lets you know if she's used goods or not, two birds with one stone. I guess the next question would be "would you like to borrow some oral sex??? i'll give it right back."

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well actually 67 what you need to tell a woman when you first meet her is the truth.

That you are a hermaphodite and have no idea what to do with her.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All relavant material on this topic can be found here now:

http://www.cafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000186

[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: st5150 ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com