Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Foster freeze show/shine and cruise March 30th (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Foster freeze show/shine and cruise March 30th
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkINa5.SLOW:
So meet look at cars for two hours and then you guys are taking off and going where?

After you are done with the cruise everyone goes home or?????

Tell me I didnt take the day off just to bs and look at cars for two hours in the middle of Saturday?

Im not going on the cruise so...........

Dan, you know I'll be looking for ya to talk about that engine build up on my 94..

[patriot]

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Aman
Member # 1056

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Aman  Ford pictures for Aman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have about 15 people from my side coming...One question..i have few friends that have chevys can they come..or is it just all stangs
stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill be there, and since i sold my stang and im on a search for a cobra, my friend will be driving me there in his Z28. Hes going on teh cruise also . I might have to bring some protection, some people want to hurt me.(NX GP that i had no involvment in)
Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeySBF  Ford pictures for MikeySBF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bringing my dodge, i think im uncapping the headers, that should be interesting, cause it sounds something like a harrier jet haha
Posts: 371 | From: East bay, cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man I wish I could go. Easter dinner with the Family.

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: Black88GT ]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkINa5.SLOW:
So meet look at cars for two hours and then you guys are taking off and going where?

After you are done with the cruise everyone goes home or?????

Tell me I didnt take the day off just to bs and look at cars for two hours in the middle of Saturday?

Im not going on the cruise so...........

Dan-
What do you suggest? For the last 10 of these, we hang out for a few hours, when everybody gets bored of looking at the same cars, we take off. Not much else to do. Why don't you hitch a ride with another stang?

Camaro's are welcome. We want them at the back of the pack on the cruise.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, Camaro's to the back of the cruise.... Good thing I got my stang now.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about me! Can i tag along? I know i know, io only have a v6, but ive got the same hot rod pride as most of you do, trust me. So are 6's welcome or...?
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, the 6's are definitely welcome. There are a bunch of other 6 cyl owners, and you can always look at what they have done to their cars. Its a fun day for everybody. Look forward to seeing you there. [patriot]

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good, ill be there.
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mr "PunkWITHa long ass signature"
Bring your sister. woof.

I'm bringing some cars from my side of the bay including "The Grey Nova" and the prettiest 73 Mavric you've ever seen. Hopefully "The Icon" [worship] will be there with his rust bucket and little miss sassy grey roof will be there for sure with her Camaro. I doubt anyone else that i'm friends with will want to travel that far though. And I, of course, will be either walking or riding with someone else... what's new.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
StangClassic66
Member # 1064

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StangClassic66  Ford pictures for StangClassic66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Fellas,

This is my first post and I'm thinking about rollin out there. Just had a few questions.

Is this a slow cruise of 75 miles? Or is this a cruise on the highway? Also, what general area will we end up in? East bay? West bay? South?

StangClassic66

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris_67_SC_408:

I'm bringing some cars from my side of the bay including "The Grey Nova" and the prettiest 73 Mavric you've ever seen.

Sounds like my buddy is gunna roll out his Maverick too, also a '73 if I remember correctly.. His isn't that pretty, but its fun to look over.

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris_67_SC_408:
"The Grey Nova" and the prettiest 73 Maverick you've ever seen little miss sassy grey roof will be there for sure with her Camaro.

We will be parking in the "Non-FORD parking," our own little car show on the side. I have no problem being in the back of the cruise (if we even do it) it's just nice to have a reason to get together...during the day!

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian I was just wondering if that was the plan to have a look see for 2 hours then cut. I guess you are right everyone including me gets bored and cuts.

Ill be in a black Lexus for those that insist on BSing with me.

Chris my sister wont be there for you mang.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

TurboTiger
Board Hottie
Member # 985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurboTiger  Ford pictures for TurboTiger  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there might have to bring my ricer if i dont get a ride with one of yall I can't keep up with my 4banger!!!!!!Ahhhhh! Count me in rain or shine!Remember I'm a new comer, so don't be afraid come and introduce yourself

--------------------
Screw The Haters.
Never Regret ANYTHING That Has Ever Made You Smile!

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
after realizing just how close it really is to me i have to change my mine. theres no way i could possibly miss this. im gonna have to pass on the cruise though. 80 miles is quit aways.

i have a good idea for some video of the cruise. who do i talk to about that?

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haahahahahahaahah i know what we r doin after the cruise and party at my house let me know.........u think the cruise will be fun wait till afterward i got 2 days of car fun

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just gotta call from a fellow laid-off United mechanic and his bachelor party is this weekend in Vegas .

Oh well, I'll catch everyone @ the next one or the track (hang's head).

Have fun everybody

--------------------
SOLD :(
Black 99 GT w/the 35th Anniversary package

BOUGHT :)
2015 Mustang GT premium w/PP

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those few people who have been tracking this one, around how many people are expected to come? hehe, honestly i cant wait, charging my video camera as i speak.
MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeySBF  Ford pictures for MikeySBF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 01sicstang:
haahahahahahaahah i know what we r doin after the cruise and party at my house let me know.........u think the cruise will be fun wait till afterward i got 2 days of car fun

so is the liftedassdodge wanted there haha

Posts: 371 | From: East bay, cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LiftedAssDodge:

so is the liftedassdodge wanted there haha

Yep, u'r more than welcome

BlueV6- around 100 stangs and 20 misc.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Todd, party??? [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone's sister going to be there? cuz i'm single.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ill be there
Posts: 767 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com