Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Ford vs. Chevy July 30, 2011 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ford vs. Chevy July 30, 2011
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1965FALCOON:
WELL I GUESS NOBODY NOTICED THE 9.45 I LAID DOWN. STILL LEARNING THE CAR. NO JOKE IT HAS A LOT LEFT IN IT. SEMI LOW BOOST AND A MOTOR THAT IS ABOUT TO COME APART. 14 POUNDS OF BOOST AND A TIRED 326 STROKER. ONLY QUINNS CHEVY WAS FASTER BUT CHEVYS CANT HANG WITH THE FORDS AND IT BROKE. JUST KIDDING QUINN IS AN AWESOME DUDE. SHIT HAPPENS THOUGH. THE IMPORT GUY WANTED THE TRACK TO PUT UP 500 DOLLARS TO RACE ANY OF THE DOMESTICS AND THATS WHY IT DID NOT HAPPEN. NOT ONLY DID THEY WANT TO KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO WIN BUT THEY WANTED TO GET PAID ON TOP OF IT. DO THAT RACE ON A DIFFERENT WEEKEND WHEN MOST OF THE FAST GUYS ARE NOT AT SEARS POINT AND WATCH THEM GET WAXED. I THOUGHT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE RUN THE VROOOM AND BOOM CARS ON SATURDAY. THEY GOT TO HAVE THE SUPER GOOK NATIONALS ON SUNDAY WHY RAIN ON THE DOMESTIC GUYS DAY. NO MATTER WHAT I HAD A GOOD TIME WITH SOME GOOD FRIENDS AND GOT TO RACE. IT WAS A FUN TIME AND I WILL BE BACK AND GO FASTER NEXT TIME

super gook nationals thats pretty funny.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Letsrunem
¯
Member # 6305

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Letsrunem  Ford pictures for Letsrunem    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Letsrunem:
See you all there. I will with two 07 Z06's LeMans Blue.

I would love to pair up with some Shelby's. Come say whats up.

Was that you in the Z06 that i raced?
Did you run a 10.2 that run? I got smoke by a black 03 and I was pretty sure it was you.

I honestly was disappointed that more cars didn't show.

My best friend was the guy that did the half track burnout and he ended up getting a runner up trophy and $100 bucks. But....... He cheated!!!!! I was the one that followed the rules and that's what u get for following the rules.

Who had the white notch with the 11.60 dial in? I liked that car alot.

1320MASTER
¯
Member # 773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1320MASTER  Ford pictures for 1320MASTER  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would be me [burnout]

--------------------
EA Smog Tech/Smog Lic/ASE Master Tech
93 SSP Coupe 440ci sbf coming soon

Posts: 593 | From: Sacramento Calif | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Letsrunem
¯
Member # 6305

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Letsrunem  Ford pictures for Letsrunem    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1320MASTER:
That would be me [burnout]

I really really like your car.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com