Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » black on black crime!! tonight (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: black on black crime!! tonight
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
I would expect that a 349rwhp Mach1 would run ~112-113 at full weight. If the Caddy runs 110mph, it will slowly get pulled imho.

I would expect a full weight Mach at that power level to trap 110-111. You already saw that Vndcatr's Mach is only making 20 less rwhp, & the same amount of torque, & he's trapping 109. No way in hell 20rwhp is gonna make you gain 3-4mph in the 1/4...
with 30 psi in the slicks i trapped 110, have slips to prove it [patriot]

But yes i agree with you, 20rwhp is 1-2mph max

im not talking crap so dont take it like that but your numbers are just way to high for your mods..you must have been on a very happy dyno.. epiks mach with same parts dynoed 308 std from aed.. id say your 315 max sae.. i thnk my buddy with the white cobra would get you and he makes 309 sae..ask your brotha how that car pulls.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I would expect that a 349rwhp Mach1 would run ~112-113 at full weight. If the Caddy runs 110mph, it will slowly get pulled imho.

I would expect a full weight Mach at that power level to trap 110-111. You already saw that Vndcatr's Mach is only making 20 less rwhp, & the same amount of torque, & he's trapping 109. No way in hell 20rwhp is gonna make you gain 3-4mph in the 1/4...

im not talking crap so dont take it like that but your numbers are just way to high for your mods..you must have been on a very happy dyno.. epiks mach with same parts dynoed 308 std from aed.. id say your 315 max sae.. i thnk my buddy with the white cobra would get you and he makes 309 sae..ask your brotha how that car pulls.
lol... ill take mine to AED to have it dyno'd just to get my car off of peoples mind.. BUT im not a dyno queen and i dont care about about #'s.

Have your buddy throw on some slicks and make a 1/4 mile pass and then well compare.

Oh btw, Dustins mach only dyno'd a few hp higher on FFP than he did AED. So your myth is kinda busted [Confused]

Im not talken shit either dude, i know your a cool cat lol.. But im just getting tired of people calling me out on my numbers when the car proves it at the track.

[ July 09, 2011, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Vndcatr ]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all good brotha..but this is a car forum so people will say something.. my buddy jesse with the cobra.. dynoed 331 ish at forcefed.. i made him go to aed too.. then he put down 308 or 309..if you want i can have him post both dynos?

[ July 09, 2011, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Mach916 ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
all good brotha..but this is a car forum so people will say something.. my buddy jesse with the cobra.. dynoed 331 ish at forcefed.. i made him go to aed too.. then he put down 308 or 309..if you want i can have him post both dynos?

All u guys EVER talk bout are dyno numbers... Dyno numbers mean NOTHING, because there are so many variables that make dyno numbers what they are... The numbers that matter are ET's & trap speeds, thats what tells the real truth, Not a 70mph roll on the hwy... You & GQ916 should both bring your cars out to the strip & see what they can do, I bet my lil pos coupe will leave both cars in the dust with 50 less rwhp....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man I will wax all your asses with the 81 Celica so its nothin

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

Don't make me pull out the 1.8T on that ass son!!!

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol....i love how a guy comes out with some impressive numbers and everyone hates cause there car didnt put down that number!! this matter is easily solved by lining up next to eachother at the track!

lets see your boys cobra on a freeway roll against my brothers mach! he struggled to come around my bolt on 2v...just sayin!

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol....i love how a guy comes out with some impressive numbers and everyone hates cause there car didnt put down that number!! this matter is easily solved by lining up next to eachother at the track!

lets see your boys cobra on a freeway roll against my brothers mach! he struggled to come around my bolt on 2v...just sayin!

[worship] Tell em son!!!

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Don't make me pull out the 1.8T on that ass son!!!
I just got this bike rack for the celica homie. Your not ready

--------------------

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

bring it tonight..street tires
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fail lol

[ July 09, 2011, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok fellas,here we go lol, 1st off I hope the cammed mach pulls the caddy somethin fierce juust to downsize Mr.Scotts lsx hard-on and show him a little something of what he used to have [Wink]

Secondly,I was the passenger who filmed the night broke4.6 and the white cobra revvin to 7k plus raced on hwy 50 and I would DEF say the cobra wasn't pullin no where near what Vndcatr's Mach would on the same race,I'm confident in saying this cause I've been there mod for mod since day one with that Mach,driven it several times,and have seen 90% of the passes out at the track, I also kno my street racing and the pull the cobra had wasn't nothing like the white Mach trust me..The Mach would frieght train the cobra.period. [burnout]

Now Mach916 and Vndcatr is a race I wanna see just to get the shit on the table and let the cars to the talking, let's see you out @ the track with some bigs n' littles Mach916 and then well make a bs dyno# thread [Wink] [Wink]

[ July 09, 2011, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Solid runs tonight. Vids coming

--------------------

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn. That Mach SCOOTS! Good runs tonight!

but so does the caddy.... [Wink]

Vids are uploading...

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2nd gear roll, 40mph to 4th gear 6,800rpm. He honked it and hit it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhg_EkuP0R0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3rd gear 70mph roll to 4th gear 6,800rpm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDd8rPp07a8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[ July 09, 2011, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

gq916
¯
Member # 8540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gq916  Ford pictures for gq916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
70 roll to 140 scotty dog
2nd gear 40 with scotty dog
70 roll epik
70 roll epik

good runs..i guess you cant win them all.. fuk chevy [dance]

[ July 09, 2011, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: gq916 ]

--------------------
Zinc Yellow 2003 Mach1
Maximum Motorsport Suspension

White 1996 Cobra-Sold 3/2013
Tuned by ForceFed
AED Dyno 308rwhp 283rwtq SAE

Posts: 306 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea Fuck Chevy.

It's a good thing they have nice looking tailights though.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mach is pretty quick, i think i'd get took

but i do admit those ls motors have that top end pull [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dustin what happen dude??

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:

What happened??? His car scoots that's what happened lol... No excuses from my end, but when u have cars that run this close, a few pounds make all the difference, & my passenger outweighed his by at least 60lbs, & I may be skinny, but I weigh 210 my damn self. plus Frick had some minor weight reduction & a lighter passenger in his caddy as well. It doesn't matter if only 20lbs were removed, it made that much of a difference.

A 3rd gear 70 roll is far from my cars sweet spot & it takes any advantage I have out of the equation. Gimme a 45mph 2nd roll & I bet the outcome will be different.

Like I said though, no excuses, props to Mach916, his car is impressive [patriot]

[ July 09, 2011, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Dustin you calling me skinny or something? Haha the only reason Frick won was because I was with him in the car. When I throw up on shit it becomes faster...
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

quote:
Dustin you calling me skinny or something? Haha the only reason Frick won was because I was with him in the car. When I throw up on shit it becomes faster...

speaking of that...you think you can come bless my car before the next runs??haha
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

quote:
quote:

What happened??? His car scoots that's what happened lol... No excuses from my end, but when u have cars that run this close, a few pounds make all the difference, & my passenger outweighed his by at least 60lbs, & I may be skinny, but I weigh 210 my damn self. plus Frick had some minor weight reduction & a lighter passenger in his caddy as well. It doesn't matter if only 20lbs were removed, it made that much of a difference.

A 3rd gear 70 roll is far from my cars sweet spot & it takes any advantage I have out of the equation. Gimme a 45mph 2nd roll & I bet the outcome will be different.

Like I said though, no excuses, props to Mach916, his car is impressive [patriot]

all good brotha.. id like to try those 45rolls again to after i get a driver mod.. haha thats why i like 3rd 4th gear runs.. even i cant mess that up. [Big Grin]
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice runs and close ones too!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

good runs regardless brotha

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com