Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 1st grudge (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1st grudge
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I snapped an axel!!

--------------------
Jesus is king!

ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for ratfast  Ford pictures for ratfast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't think the track was prepped very well. Oh well, not a bad first time out this year with the exception of my car coming loose on the trailer and ass ending my truck on the way to the track.

--------------------
'93 White notch all stock

Posts: 604 | From: roseville, california | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ratfast:
I didn't think the track was prepped very well. Oh well, not a bad first time out this year with the exception of my car coming loose on the trailer and ass ending my truck on the way to the track.

it was nice to meet you man....post up the pic you wife sshowed me of the fox ..lol

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ran 13.9 @ 106 with 2.6 60ft & .7xx r/t. With passenger and two 12's and fully dynamated.

I suck at this but I will get better too addicting! I was only aiming for 13.9!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The track was prepped alright in the beginning. After that damn camaro got coolant down the whole track, the right lane was never the same. But I was 1/10th of a second off of what I was shootin for. Ran a 14.0 with a 1.9 60' on 18" street tires in my stock 94 gt.. with the exception of gears. Oh well.. maybe ill get my 13 next time [Big Grin]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there yesterday cool ass event!!! i jst hav to kno,are the owners of these cars board members? white coupe(10s)new grey 50(12s)and the 86 hatch (didnt see time but he hit a big ass wheelie)man if so major props bros!!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how come everyone says they always go but never come up and say hi? hard to miss my pos with the ca-fords sticker on the rear tail light and if people don't know what i drive by now.. i don't know what to say.. black/primered 83gt t-top.. 9.80 @ 137 [Big Grin] track wasn't that bad.. but after a couple oil downs it ain't going to be perfect.. but the last pass i was told i carried the wheels threw the 60ft mark.. to bad it was going hard right and i backed out of the run.... [Frown]

slowsn95 nice to meet up.. and not bad times at all for what you have.. x42bnx you would of been faster in you fox.. [Razz]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
how come everyone says they always go but never come up and say hi? hard to miss my pos with the ca-fords sticker on the rear tail light and if people don't know what i drive by now.. i don't know what to say.. black/primered 83gt t-top.. 9.80 @ 137 [Big Grin] track wasn't that bad.. but after a couple oil downs it ain't going to be perfect.. but the last pass i was told i carried the wheels threw the 60ft mark.. to bad it was going hard right and i backed out of the run.... [Frown]

slowsn95 nice to meet up.. and not bad times at all for what you have.. x42bnx you would of been faster in you fox.. [Razz]

so that was u!your car is FAST bro!!next time im at an event your at i'll come introduce myself!!your car is bad ass tho bro!!who was the guy in the white coupe?my buddy was sayin i wouldve jerked off if i woulve seen your car launching!!

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i finally saw yyou right at the end when you made your last pass when you were strapping in with your helmet off..we made eye contact lol...i was in the primer white 94gt

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
I snapped an axel!!

that was you?! i was in the primer white 94gt..hope you made it home alright

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by peter:
quote:

i finally saw yyou right at the end when you made your last pass when you were strapping in with your helmet off..we made eye contact lol...i was in the primer white 94gt
how did you do?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
quote:
quote:

how did you do?
my best was 14.3 which was my first run..i spun my drs cause they wernt warm enough..then the rest of the nite i was running 14.6 launching at 4k and bogging hella hard...i need gears really bad but i got my 60' down to a 2.1 which was my best of the night..and not to mention its my first time racing at the track..ever!

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hold on peter, So Nick ran a better time than you with a stock 94, than u did witha cammed/intake rebuilt motor?? dayuuuuuuuum hahah jk I know its your first time lol.

Not bad numbers, my first time in the 96, I barely mustered a 14.9, that car was fuckin slowww. Had to get rid of it. Had hella problems.

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
Hold on peter, So Nick ran a better time than you with a stock 94, than u did witha cammed/intake rebuilt motor?? dayuuuuuuuum hahah jk I know its your first time lol.

Not bad numbers, my first time in the 96, I barely mustered a 14.9, that car was fuckin slowww. Had to get rid of it. Had hella problems.

if i had gears and more seat time id be in the 13s...3.08s are holding me back

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ratfast  Ford pictures for ratfast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there in my white '93 notch w/ ponys. I was having a bad day so I didn't mingle too much. Car ran good..10.84 @ 129.50 but was having traction issues. Anyone who came up and said hi got to see pictures of my earlier mishap courtesy of my wife [Smile] I'll get everything sorted out and be back.

--------------------

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I could just barely beat peter when his shit was stock. Haha the 4 eye was fun while it lasted, I didn't get rid of it by choice it isn't as DD'able as the ls1. But still, my very first time and I was on 20 Psi street tires and can't get the shit to hook.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I hope you didn't make TOO much eye contact ;-) lol

Warhorse58gt, it was nice meetin you as well. The cafords stickers was actually the reason why I was looking around your car lol. Thanks for the compliment btw [patriot]

Ratfast, I met you as well. I came up to you in the beginning and asked if that was a D1 on your car. Very clean notchback bro and not bad numbers at all considering the traction issues. Nice to meet ya

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:

It was my first time in 3 years and I have never even really tried launching in my car prior to last night. Im suprised my street tires even allowed me to get a 1.9 60'. That made all the difference tho. Ill be hearing it at work tomorrow when my co-workers ask me why I didn't get a 13.9 lol.. fyi: don't work at a chevy dealership and own a ford haha

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXe9nmZlLTQ&feature=player_embedded
you can see my run @ 41 seconds

[ May 08, 2011, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
quote:

I could just barely beat peter when his shit was stock. Haha the 4 eye was fun while it lasted, I didn't get rid of it by choice it isn't as DD'able as the ls1. But still, my very first time and I was on 20 Psi street tires and can't get the shit to hook.
why were you on 20 psi? if it is a true street tire and not a dr.. your not helping yourself. your hurting it.. a street tire aren't made to run on any less than 32 psi. depending on the tire could be little higher or lower.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
track prep was actually good last night, it didnt get bad just like peter said till the spill. but trust me if track prep is not good people wont be breaking rearends an also Axels cause the tires would spin instead of dead hooking an breaking. over all it was a great night for anyone who raced with lots of passes an really nice cool weather which help give those nice ET's an high mph.

[ May 08, 2011, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
I was there in my white '93 notch w/ ponys. I was having a bad day so I didn't mingle too much. Car ran good..10.84 @ 129.50 but was having traction issues. Anyone who came up and said hi got to see pictures of my earlier mishap courtesy of my wife [Smile] I'll get everything sorted out and be back.

man bro,your notch GETS DOWN!!b4 you even made a pass i mentioned your notch to my buddy an a few mins later there you were ripping 10s!!SWEET RIDE BRO!!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ratfast  Ford pictures for ratfast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

man bro,your notch GETS DOWN!!b4 you even made a pass i mentioned your notch to my buddy an a few mins later there you were ripping 10s!!SWEET RIDE BRO!!
Thanks for the compliment. I'll be back...

--------------------

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 08, 2011, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Brandonn ]

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

Thanks for the compliment. I'll be back...
yeah i wanted to see u and our folks tian(gold chevelle-no hood) hav a pass with eachother,wouldve been a killer race!im a ford guy so my money wouldve been on your coupe!!what happened to your ride?

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com