Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 03/04 Cobra Shootout *CANCELED* (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 03/04 Cobra Shootout *CANCELED*
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
Also me and jim have already lined up before no need to replay the past we are both on the same team.

what a loser would say lol [/QB][/QUOTE]

and who the fuck are you and what do you got? you sound like a cheerleader to me!!!

and just for the record jim has NEVER bet me in a race!

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let the record state that Jim has never bet FoxGt in a race.

It looks like iff you guys want to make this happen you're goin to have to open it up to more than just 03/4 cobras. Maybe invite everyone that wants to race their cobra, but if you like cobras u can come race too.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:
Also me and jim have already lined up before no need to replay the past we are both on the same team.

what a loser would say lol
and who the fuck are you and what do you got? you sound like a cheerleader to me!!!

and just for the record jim has NEVER bet me in a race! [/QB][/QUOTE]

I'm the Guy you would call papi! Haha @ me being a cheerleader. I'm gonna put you on time out mister

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep it clean guys.
Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

what a loser would say lol

and just for the record jim has NEVER bet me in a race!

I'm the Guy you would call papi! Haha @ me being a cheerleader. I'm gonna put you on time out mister [/QB][/QUOTE]

Correction Im the guy your girl calls papi!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on guys.. There is well over 30 termi's on cafords and only 5-6 of us are man enough to go down the 1320 with em? Well what ever itnosy be I'll still go to grudge.. Would really like to see a fastest list for our cars though

[ March 13, 2011, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: M&M Performance *BlownMach1* ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yawn
Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont run my car in the 1/4 mile for the simple reason that i need to beef up my rearend... [Embarrassed] I do have something in the works though, hopefully end of April early May it will be complete. Talked to Shaun at AED about what he recommends to do to my IRS!! [Cool] [burnout]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
I dont run my car in the 1/4 mile for the simple reason that i need to beef up my rearend... [Embarrassed] I do have something in the works though, hopefully end of April early May it will be complete. Talked to Shaun at AED about what he recommends to do to my IRS!! [Cool] [burnout]

My old Cobra ran 10's with an Eaton on drag radials and nothing done to the rearend but an IRS brace. Shouldn't be too complicated. [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

My old Cobra ran 10's with an Eaton on drag radials and nothing done to the rearend but an IRS brace. Shouldn't be too complicated. [Wink]
Thats all i have too lol but with my luck....need i say more! just want my leak fixed finally sooo why not beef it up while everything is out? then after the rear is done might throw some stickier tires on and do the drew mod!!! [Wink]

--------------------

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats all i have too lol but with my luck....need i say more! just want my leak fixed finally sooo why not beef it up while everything is out? then after the rear is done might throw some stickier tires on and do the drew mod!!! [Wink]
May 7th is quite a while away... get the rear finished up and come on out for some fun!
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
quote:
quote:

Fine, gears, FTB kit and level 5's it is. [Wink]

edit: and hurry it up. May will be here before you know it. [Razz]

[ March 17, 2011, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fine, gears, FTB kit and level 5's it is. [Wink]

edit: and hurry it up. May will be here before you know it. [Razz]

that might be cuttin it close, waiting for tax return, just filed them the other day, wanna make sure i have the money up front to give you guys when i drop the car off that way you can order everything in one shot! Shaun already told me what to expect to pay(ballpark figure)
Now what do you predict you can rip off in the 1/4 in my car? lol

--------------------

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
Jim yes it is, and id love to see you and foxGT line em up for a run.. Good way to settle the friendly competition...

I have lost hope that this event will even happen due to not enough people wanting to come out and race but im not suprised seeing how this is cafords. Also me and jim have already lined up before no need to replay the past we are both on the same team.
You need to talk some SMACK to get these guys racing against you bro. Show me what you got! I want to see a CRUSHER on that Cobra ASAP.

[ March 18, 2011, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:
quote:
quote:
Jim yes it is, and id love to see you and foxGT line em up for a run.. Good way to settle the friendly competition...

I have lost hope that this event will even happen due to not enough people wanting to come out and race but im not suprised seeing how this is cafords. Also me and jim have already lined up before no need to replay the past we are both on the same team.
You need to talk some SMACK to get these guys racing against you bro. Show me what you got! I want to see a CRUSHER on that Cobra ASAP.
I called out everyone on the site with a 03/04 cobra! I thought that would bring some people out for sure but no luck. Crusher will be going on regradless of this event happening or not it just give me more time to add other mods now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taildragger  Ford pictures for Taildragger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in the unlimited class if my car is back together by then. Since it will probalby be my first trips down the track with the combo I might not be on top of my game, but once I get it figured out FoX GT is going to have to bring more than that piddley Crusher to play.

[ March 19, 2011, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Taildragger ]

Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taildragger  Ford pictures for Taildragger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
foX GT don't be afraid of me. I won't be too fast. My Jeep rock crawler will probably make more power than my Cobra. It's just my daily driver...

--------------------
I like my Terminators how I like my girls...Fat and two at a time.
I meant fast???!!!

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fcknvenom  Ford pictures for Fcknvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I called out everyone on the site with a 03/04 cobra! I thought that would bring some people out for sure but no luck. Crusher will be going on regradless of this event happening or not it just give me more time to add other mods now. [Big Grin]
Hey hey hey don't forget we got our race lined up [Big Grin] Just giving you shit since no one else want to join us.

--------------------
R.I.P WILLIE GUZMAN(5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by Taildragger:
foX GT don't be afraid of me. I won't be too fast. My Jeep rock crawler will probably make more power than my Cobra. It's just my daily driver...

Never been afraid!!

Just get your pile together so i can drag you down the 1320!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by Fcknvenom:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey hey hey don't forget we got our race lined up [Big Grin] Just giving you shit since no one else want to join us.
Why wait for may 7th? Lets see if we can make it happen before may be when the sky clears up?

The question is are u down for the street?

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Taildragger:

Never been afraid!!

Just get your pile together so i can drag you down the 1320!

I'm working on it. I just bought me a trans yesterday and my cage gets ordered monday. I'm interested to see what kind of improvements your new toys make

--------------------
I like my Terminators how I like my girls...Fat and two at a time.
I meant fast???!!!

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fcknvenom  Ford pictures for Fcknvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fcknvenom:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why wait for may 7th? Lets see if we can make it happen before may be when the sky clears up?

The question is are u down for the street?

The answer is I am down but I'm currently finishing up the car. It should be ready late April just in time for the shootout. Also i would also prefer on the streets as well. I'm in San jose. Drop me a pm with your number and we will get this rockin when I'm ready.

--------------------
R.I.P WILLIE GUZMAN(5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

03Sn8k3
¯
Member # 8170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03Sn8k3  Ford pictures for 03Sn8k3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am down.. as soon i get my cobra back from the shop and take it to AED to get it tune....I might take both off my 03 cobras and call my father to take his to...so put me on

03sn8ke
*aftermarket Blower

[ March 20, 2011, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: 03Sn8k3 ]

Posts: 519 | From: Bay Area,Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
vjay88
¯
Member # 7495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vjay88  Ford pictures for vjay88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am down with my 03 with the little whipple.
Posts: 276 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Lets get an offical count. I need to know to ordered new parts or not.

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com