Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 03/04 Cobra Shootout *CANCELED* (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 03/04 Cobra Shootout *CANCELED*
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
quote:
Originally posted by kru510:
does mine count..i have a 1999 cobra with an 04 block powered by a t trim

Not sure about this one??? You would have to be placed in the Unlimited class.

How do the you guys that are entered feel about this?

I mean it sounds legit to place him in the unlimited class. My only question is are we limiting it to Terminator powered new edge cars, or would we also lump in terminator powered fox chassis cars? Its a what if question that probably won't come up, but it does open the door for other vehicles that are not 03/04's but have the drivetrain. I say the more the merrier though.
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
quote:
does mine count..i have a 1999 cobra with an 04 block powered by a t trim

Not sure about this one??? You would have to be placed in the Unlimited class.

How do the you guys that are entered feel about this?

Yeah sure why not if he wants to run in the unlimited class i guess. Would need more detials.

[ March 09, 2011, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!!! I would definitely be down for this, but I will be out of town that weekend... [Mad]

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I could bring my cobra up, although I have never takin it to the track, I guess I could go to create laughs when I cut a 3.0 60' time and run a 15.0 @ 128mph on street tires....lmao!!! [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was just bringing up a suggestion as far as the money goes.. my car is mearly blower only and my tranny and rear end are still stock! do u think i can rip 1.30 60' without grenading my drivetrain? NO but u dont see me crying.. id throw down just to make it interesting.. i think if there is a cash prize then more of the low profile cars are goona come out of the woodworks! even if u base it off class..thats cool too!

and who really has a non-pullied cobra....lol...tell grandpa to keep it in the garage..if they are willing to come and race the car then its modded im sure.. if u cant come play with the big boys then go find your balls..dont really matter if u run single digits or 15s..lol even though id be laughing!!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Layzie650:
This sounds coo, too badd i dont have an 03/04 lol

your car looks like a 03-04 to me!!!! put it in the stock class!!! throw a bottle on there and no one will no the difference..oh and grab the fake whisle maker thing so it sounds like a termi? lol

Oh and KRU510 could run with us for fun..why does he have to be in the unlimited class? so we have atleast 3 single digit cars and im sure he dont run that..i say let him run for fun but with the stock blower class so its a more even race!

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN GUYS

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
i was just bringing up a suggestion as far as the money goes.. my car is mearly blower only and my tranny and rear end are still stock! do u think i can rip 1.30 60' without grenading my drivetrain? NO but u dont see me crying.. id throw down just to make it interesting.. i think if there is a cash prize then more of the low profile cars are goona come out of the woodworks! even if u base it off class..thats cool too!

and who really has a non-pullied cobra....lol...tell grandpa to keep it in the garage..if they are willing to come and race the car then its modded im sure.. if u cant come play with the big boys then go find your balls..dont really matter if u run single digits or 15s..lol even though id be laughing!!!

I'd be laughing the whole way down the track!!! But I KNOW I CAN'T DRIVE lol

--------------------

blackfeather
¯
Member # 10109

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfeather  Ford pictures for blackfeather    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

your car looks like a 03-04 to me!!!! put it in the stock class!!! throw a bottle on there and no one will no the difference..oh and grab the fake whisle maker thing so it sounds like a termi? lol

Oh and KRU510 could run with us for fun..why does he have to be in the unlimited class? so we have atleast 3 single digit cars and im sure he dont run that..i say let him run for fun but with the stock blower class so its a more even race!

i will run with the stock cars...i am at 530rwhp
[Big Grin]

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
quote:
quote:

i will run with the stock cars...i am at 530rwhp
[Big Grin]

ill go with stock car class too with my 580rwhp [Wink]

--------------------

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do 98 cobras count? if so, I want in!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i say let them all run with us to make this happen.. make it a cobra night but only make the list of fastest for the 03-04 cars only! i just say no mattter the mods to the cars if they are non 03-04 they run the stock class and 03svtpower runs aftermarket blower class..lol..who cares if your times are not that great..its for fun! and a chance to be in our own fastest list!!

oh wrong account..this is blownmach1

[ March 10, 2011, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE*** ]

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it's pretty sad that we only have 4 people with 03/04 Cobras commited. The intent of this was to end all the bench racing between everyone with these cars. There is a Fastest 50 list on this forum that has been cleaned up and is slowly dropping in numbers. I know there are plenty of quick cars on here, but you wouldn't know it by the Fast 50 list that has been on this forum for years. Not sure what the deal is...

For me, if we can't get more than ten 03/04 Cobras from this forum to join in on this event, I will throw in the towel, or pass it on to anyone else who wants to head this up.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
this thing has talon (408thing)name writtin all over it

im down! just a eaton powered 67 [patriot]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
do 98 cobras count? if so, I want in!

+1 Im in if your in!! [patriot]
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For now, this event will be limited to 03/04 Cobras only.

Once we figure out how many cars we are actually going to get, we can go from there.

Once again, we need at least ten 03/04 Cobras to join in to make this worth while.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down to go out there have fun and run the car. By that time I should have a running car again. By this mon or tues I'll know if I have a stock or aftermarket blower too.

What I don't like is the whole dick measuring contest that is going in here etc.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope sac has lots of kitty litter for all the blown diffs.an will all know casey going to blow is motor on his frist pass

[ March 11, 2011, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: dirty money inc ]

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
part of the deal with this shoot out is you brake it you are cleaning it [Wink]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
part of the deal with this shoot out is you brake it you are cleaning it [Wink]

HAHA..ttt...geter done

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
I hope sac has lots of kitty litter for all the blown diffs.an will all know casey going to blow is motor on his frist pass

Lol u edited your post and that's the best u could fix your weak excuse for spelling...haha.. Dave don't get this post locked too.. U could never afford a terminator let alone a cobra at all so go ahead and get LOST!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

bybowti
¯
Member # 5164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bybowti  Ford pictures for bybowti        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll probably be there but my understanding is its an 03-04 terminator shootout right? It could be fun.

--------------------
AED Blue Devil

9.93 @ 140

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Jim yes it is, and id love to see you and foxGT line em up for a run.. Good way to settle the friendly competition...

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Jim yes it is, and id love to see you and foxGT line em up for a run.. Good way to settle the friendly competition...

I have lost hope that this event will even happen due to not enough people wanting to come out and race but im not suprised seeing how this is cafords. Also me and jim have already lined up before no need to replay the past we are both on the same team.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also me and jim have already lined up before no need to replay the past we are both on the same team. [/qb][/QUOTE]what a loser would say lol

[ March 12, 2011, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 12, 2011, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com