Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Devil made me do it SBC in foxbody (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Devil made me do it SBC in foxbody
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stock block to stock block a gm block will out live a ford block
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

bs prove it [Razz]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you prove it , and would you say that im bs to my face? or is it internet thing? i just take it as rude to ad the bs in your comment.
now, not that a fe is weak by any means ,i just havent seen none last under the same abuse as a 454 that was evenly built.i got a fe in my own car and aint worryied bout it blowin at all, cause i do know how to build these to. but be honest with your self if you had a go cart with no motor, and only had a fe ,or a 454 with 5 grand in each motor, what would you put in your go cart?
with enough money, any thing is as tough as your wallet will let it. some people wallets must not be as big as yours. so some of us try to get the best bang for the buck.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
you prove it , and would you say that im bs to my face? or is it internet thing? i just take it as rude to ad the bs in your comment.
now, not that a fe is weak by any means ,i just havent seen none last under the same abuse as a 454 that was evenly built.i got a fe in my own car and aint worryied bout it blowin at all, cause i do know how to build these to. but be honest with your self if you had a go cart with no motor, and only had a fe ,or a 454 with 5 grand in each motor, what would you put in your go cart?
with enough money, any thing is as tough as your wallet will let it. some people wallets must not be as big as yours. so some of us try to get the best bang for the buck.

first off i surly would tell you to your face. im not by any means a internet tough guy second if you look it was dave that said somthing and i said bs third you said it will last longer so you prove it im not saying the fe will outlive the 454 i have no proof

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:

bs prove it [Razz]
there a couple cars at sac that i running mid 8,s with a stock sbc block a stock 302 or 351 is not going to handle it but when that fast you gone is 12's a 3.8 will work for you

[ December 19, 2009, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

im done with this tread

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
I'm done with this thread b/c i like going slow

i fixed for you

[ December 19, 2009, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I am talking the last 3 or 4 years or so. Remember

Well when you are right you are right, however yet it hasnt been 3-4 years [Wink]

And Ill be out with that car the first week or two of Jan with that car, will you be ready? If Not its kewl I can race you with my slower car, Its only a 10.0 (at 138) ya know [Eek!]

the nova almost done matt
its basically done yes! I was awaiting a trans that I felt would handle the power I am going to throw at it. that haa been addressed so will be out around mid Jan!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am trying to be finished by april...10.0's wont cut it lol.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

quote:
quote:

i fixed for you
oh yea maybe your mustang would have been fast if you could drive it right your boy sure did make it fly [Razz]

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

i fixed for you
oh yea maybe your mustang would have been fast if you could drive it right your boy sure did make it fly [Razz]
shit my mustang looks like a stolen recvory right know an i don't think you were there the night drew drove it
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:

you do know that mixing and match stock fe parts will net you 454ci right? and i think the fe line can handle it's own agasint any 454.. look at all the 427 side oilers.. or the 428cj's... not to mention the power the 427's made in the cobra's spinning 7k + rpm's... this is a no win thread... [patriot] but what do i know.. i'm a true blue ford guy... i even use a sbf in my cars.. [Wink]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ran a FE stroker 427 in my 69. it would run 10.s NA with shitty iron heads. With the good affordable aluminum heads they have today. It would have been much faster.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ill take my chances!
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i fixed for you
shit my mustang looks like a stolen recvory right know an i don't think you were there the night drew drove it
i sure was he was a tall white guy i think he had a red lightning

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
quote:

ill take my chances!
I hope it can happen because that will mean I am done. I wont waste my gas on a 10.0 lol bring the chevy...
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

ill take my chances!
I hope it can happen because that will mean I am done. I wont waste my gas on a 10.0 lol bring the chevy...
Yep 10.0 is all my car has [Wink] Like I said Ill take my chanced with the slow car, beat that and then maybe ill give you a shot at the Nova [Eek!]

Now are you referring to this upcoming Apr? Or and upcoming Apr, year not specified? [Razz]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i fixed for you
yes his tall an the onlt time he drove he did not bring the lighting out
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i fixed for you
yes his tall an the onlt time he drove he did not bring the lighting out
i think he had a neon

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

jeff had the neon drew had the lighting an the under car was my focus
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

what ever i was there

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

what street was drew racing on
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

im pretty sure it was stage coach

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
im pretty sure it was stage coach

he never ran there that was all me he ran it on corplapes (sp) an only twice there
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

nope he ran it in stockton im pretty sure it was stage coach how would i know about the guy [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com