Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Going PSCA Wild Street racing next year (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Going PSCA Wild Street racing next year
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
an gerg weck his car i'm sure that doe't help

Different car, one was built and was going to run in that class. Someones puss hurt and complained that Greg ran his stang with a chevy motor. weird as its not a headsup class its a bracket deal, but what do you expect out of a class like that [Wink]
sounds like normal psca bullshit to me
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL!! Well no one was really concerned in the motor just that he was out running the class. Answer this he ran didn't he???? I think I heard one of the local guys complaining but for us real racers it was nice to see some competition and a fast car running with us or so we though. The only thing that would have got him knocked out of the class would have been his dial in of 8.53 since it is a cut of Index of 8.60. But like it mattered much he went out against a 12.5 second car in the second round. And I can say that myself and a few other went to his pits to say hi and good luck. And I got nothing against him and neither did anyone else out there last year! We are just Ford guys that don't like Chevy motors in Mustangs. Sorry but I hold true for that. And now the rules changed to Mustangs and Ford engines only. Cause the class isn't Sponsored by Ford/Chevy Racing....
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:
LOL!! Well no one was really concerned in the motor just that he was out running the class. Answer this he ran didn't he???? I think I heard one of the local guys complaining but for us real racers it was nice to see some competition and a fast car running with us or so we though. The only thing that would have got him knocked out of the class would have been his dial in of 8.53 since it is a cut of Index of 8.60. But like it mattered much he went out against a 12.5 second car in the second round. And I can say that myself and a few other went to his pits to say hi and good luck. And I got nothing against him and neither did anyone else out there last year! We are just Ford guys that don't like Chevy motors in Mustangs. Sorry but I hold true for that. And now the rules changed to Mustangs and Ford engines only. Cause the class isn't Sponsored by Ford/Chevy Racing....

You summed up that class perfectly with your reply, and I need not say anything else [Wink] Gotta love those filler classes [Razz]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those filler classes are what's keeping drag racing alive! Its what over a hundred filler cars to the 25 or 30 heads up racers that show. But I will be upgrading my filler car soon for some heads up racing cause that is truely much better racing and the fans love it. Plus you don't have to deal with all the sandbagging in these bracket classes.
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol......

haterz gotta hate.....just sayin...

Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com