Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge @ Sac Raceway Oct.18th... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Grudge @ Sac Raceway Oct.18th...
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there [patriot]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there with (smokinlx). Unfortunatly ill just be watching everyone have fun. [Frown]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there with the 65
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
double post

[ October 18, 2008, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Will be there with the Black 86........Doing some shakedown passes after a few changes and being down since late 06 [Eek!] !

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Erybody wanna get together while were there? Lets say like meet up @ 830 somewhere @ the track and shoot some shit and do a lil bench racing?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tgarlock  Ford pictures for tgarlock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big turnout tonight, but a lot of fun. I did both the test n tune and the Grudgefest. Ran 5 times at test n tune before they sat me down, i ran 11.008@128.222 SOOOOO close. Then I got in the grudge fest and first pass ran 10.96@127.798 (woo hoo!). I again was told to not run under 11.5 but I set up a race with Tinner and his whippled Mach 1. On papere it was a good race 11.1 to 11.1 but he missed 2nd and I missed 4th so he ran 11.1@130 I ran 11.1 @117, pretty ugly race.

Tyler

Posts: 257 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by tgarlock:
Big turnout tonight, but a lot of fun. I did both the test n tune and the Grudgefest. Ran 5 times at test n tune before they sat me down, i ran 11.008@128.222 SOOOOO close. Then I got in the grudge fest and first pass ran 10.96@127.798 (woo hoo!). I again was told to not run under 11.5 but I set up a race with Tinner and his whippled Mach 1. On papere it was a good race 11.1 to 11.1 but he missed 2nd and I missed 4th so he ran 11.1@130 I ran 11.1 @117, pretty ugly race.

Tyler

Was your car the white Cobra with "10's or bust" written on the back window? If so, nice car & nice runs....

Lots of impressive cars out tonight. The F body that did the wheel stand was crazy [Eek!] ....The Jaws Gear's blue Supra that was one of Cummins buddies car was damn fast too 9.9.... The 8 second Vega was badass too....

StreakMatt ran his new best which was a 10.09 @ 139mph I think..... Saw Tinner run a 10.9, & John B run a few 10.5's as well, & 8Stang8's notch through down some impressive runs as usual....

Like stated before great times, & great turnout....

[ October 19, 2008, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a great time last night, good to see alot of familiar faces! Felt a lil rusty (10+ mos since I'd been out) and the difference with the YS-trim was unbelievable!! [burnout]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was good to see some of you guys out last night. I enjoyed watching some familiar cars out running hard! [worship]

One thing that really was pissing me off was several cars coming up to the line with there possy of 10 feaking people just to make a pass and I couldn't believe that the track staff actually allowed people to just be standing EVERYWHERE around the burnout box and tower. I haven't been to the track in a while, but I really hope the track isn't going down the shit bowl like it appeared to be last night. [Roll Eyes] They did eventually move people back to where they should be, but had to stop racing to do it. Just total BS if you ask me.

Anyway, OUTLAWZ'S WHEELSTAND!!!!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship]

[ October 19, 2008, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tgarlock  Ford pictures for tgarlock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:

Tyler Was your car the white Cobra with "10's or bust" written on the back window? If so, nice car & nice runs....

No my car was the Mystichrome 04. Doesnt look like it will run tens, I even had a track official stop me from backing into the burnout box cause he didnt think i had drag tires (i run a 17" et street on a fr500 wheel).

I think tinners friend got our race on video, I am eager to see it.

Posts: 257 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I got it on video, I'll get it up in a bit.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was a great turnout last night. Nice to see alot of old faces as well as some new ones. Drew is right, when I walked up to the front of the staging lanes there were people all over the place. I didn't run my 9.99 goal, but I came a little closer. I ran a 10.20 and a few 10.1's but my best runs were..

10.09@139.1 1.49 60ft.
10.09@138.1 1.45 60ft.

I think My supercharger belt was slipping a little thats why my MPH was somewhat inconsistent. Overall I had a good time.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
There was a great turnout last night. Nice to see alot of old faces as well as some new ones. Drew is right, when I walked up to the front of the staging lanes there were people all over the place. I didn't run my 9.99 goal, but I came a little closer. I ran a 10.20 and a few 10.1's but my best runs were..

10.09@139.1 1.49 60ft.
10.09@138.1 1.45 60ft.

I think My supercharger belt was slipping a little thats why my MPH was somewhat inconsistent. Overall I had a good time.

Contrats on the new best Matt. I saw the two 10.09 passes and thought, "he should bracket race that thing".....lol [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

10.09@139.1 1.49 60ft.
10.09@138.1 1.45 60ft.

Matt, congrats on the new best! So close...

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

10.09@139.1 1.49 60ft.
10.09@138.1 1.45 60ft.

Good seeing You guy's again & congrat's on those times [burnout] !!!
[burnout]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did anyone happen to get any good pics or video
of black mini-tubbed coupe???

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:

I didnt get any pics, but I saw your coupe run...That thing moves!!!! Are u still thinking about selling it??? I wouldnt...

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I didnt get any pics, but I saw your coupe run...That thing moves!!!! Are u still thinking about selling it??? I wouldnt...
vega pics [patriot]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you don't remember which one I am talking about, it this one [Whoo Whooooo!]

-

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:
quote:

vega pics [patriot]
Sorry bro, my camera takes horrible night pics so I left it in the car by the time I saw your car out there. Dude, the run u made at the end was insaaaaane!!!!!! Bad@$$ car. When are u gonna be out there next??? i would love to shoot the car...

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Tyler

Was your car the white Cobra with "10's or bust" written on the back window? If so, nice car & nice runs....

Lots of impressive cars out tonight. The F body that did the wheel stand was crazy [Eek!] ....The Jaws Gear's blue Supra that was one of Cummins buddies car was damn fast too 9.9.... The 8 second Vega was badass too....

StreakMatt ran his new best which was a 10.09 @ 139mph I think..... Saw Tinner run a 10.9, & John B run a few 10.5's as well, & 8Stang8's notch through down some impressive runs as usual....

the white Cobra was FEARLE5 off SVTP. Strong Cobra. he was at the track when me and Chad busted our shit (literally)

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
quote:
quote:

Tyler

the white Cobra was FEARLE5 off SVTP. Strong Cobra. he was at the track when me and Chad busted our shit (literally)
What was the combo on the white Cobra? What broke on your car? [Confused]

--------------------
AED

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tyler

I think the white Cobra runs a KB, not sure. I'm down compression on 2 cylinders. #7 is down to 110 and #6 reports in with 152 while the rest fall in with 190's. I smacked the rev limiter a couple times on that final run in Sept's Grudge when I raced ugotsmoked and he blew his shit.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tyler

I think the white Cobra runs a KB, not sure. I'm down compression on 2 cylinders. #7 is down to 110 and #6 reports in with 152 while the rest fall in with 190's. I smacked the rev limiter a couple times on that final run in Sept's Grudge when I raced ugotsmoked and he blew his shit.
eh, the wifes car traps 119 with 90 psi on the number 4 cylinder. So you should be good. [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com