Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Video of my Mach at sears point yesterday (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Video of my Mach at sears point yesterday
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So at the last minute I decided to see if I could get kicked out of sears point...lol
The first run was a 11.3@128mph , still hot from the drive there. I was told to leave,but after some talking I talked them into letting me run on my "street tune"(I only have 1 tune...lol)
The second run started out the best of the night,but I got on the brakes after shifting to 4th(after looking at the slip it looked like it would have been a 10 sec run 7.188 @101mph 1/8th mile [Mad] )
The 3rd run I spun in first , hit the rev limiter and ran a 11.55@129
I just got the cage and some rear suspension pieces today so maybe next vid will be of a 10sec run.
 - 605rwhp Whippled 04 Mach 1 at sears point

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice runs and yea that second run looked like it would have been a 10sec. pass for sure
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice runs... too bad u had to let off on that 2nd run. I think that would have been the best run yet....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Nice runs... too bad u had to let off on that 2nd run. I think that would have been the best run yet....

yea I was kicking myself after I seen the slip. On my 11.3 run I had a 7.48@97mph in the 8th so I was .3 and 4mph faster.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

venommS
¯
Member # 7837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venommS  Ford pictures for venommS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick is all I gotta say! 10's re yours.
Posts: 104 | From: American Canyon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn.... I think I set your rev limiter at 7500.....but it might have been 7200. Can't remember.

What kind of 60fts?

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Damn.... I think I set your rev limiter at 7500.....but it might have been 7200. Can't remember.

What kind of 60fts?

when this thing loses traction in first it gets to the limiter in a hurry.
The 60's where in the 1.8's except for the last run was a high 1.9

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
quote:

What kind of 60fts?

Hmm....we gotta work on those 60fts...
Even the wife pulls 1.4's. [Wink]
Hehehe

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking good Josh. After you get all the suspension stuff installed you need to bring the car up to the shop so we can get your instant center dialed in correctly.

Then its tome for some slicks and you can call out Heather, (Shauns wife)....lol [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet you going to get thrown out of Redding also? lol. They have not been to tuff on it latley [Eek!] I hope they don't read this.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The mach sounds and performs amazing! I wish I could get out of the dig like that with my cobra (stupid IRS)

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
sweet you going to get thrown out of Redding also? lol. They have not been to tuff on it latley [Eek!] I hope they don't read this.

nope , I'm putting the cage in now.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
quote:
quote:

What kind of 60fts?

Hmm....we gotta work on those 60fts...
Even the wife pulls 1.4's. [Wink]
Hehehe

LOL..... damn your wife can drive.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Looking good Josh. After you get all the suspension stuff installed you need to bring the car up to the shop so we can get your instant center dialed in correctly.

Then its tome for some slicks and you can call out Heather, (Shauns wife)....lol [Big Grin] [burnout]

sounds good , tell Heather its on.
You know your fast when you let your Wife take out the light weights. [Wink]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:

sounds good , tell Heather its on.
You know your fast when you let your Wife take out the light weights. [Wink]

Hahaha!
You're not exactly in the 'light weight' catagory buddy...

What cage are you looking at?

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

I wanted the one Wolfe but had to settle for bolt in one from MM w/ swing out door bars. I just finished the test fit and fits really good,now time to start painting it.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
I wanted the one Wolfe but had to settle for bolt in one from MM w/ swing out door bars. I just finished the test fit and fits really good,now time to start painting it.

Damn you're fast!
Chromoly 6-point?

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
quote:

Damn you're fast!
Chromoly 6-point?

Yes sir,it's painted and it will be finished on sunday.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn you're fast!
Chromoly 6-point?

Yes sir,it's painted and it will be finished on sunday.
Nice!
SacRaceway next Saturday???

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

I still need a tire that will have a chance,but if you guys are going let me know.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love the car! AED rocks! Its wierd to have a very, very high end shop so close to Sac, you guys are up there with all the top shops nation wide. Did you notice a difference from Sac to Sears? Whos stickier?

P.S. I have some extra whistle tips for your car if youre interested PM me! [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ March 22, 2008, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Love the car! AED rocks! Its wierd to have a very, very high end shop so close to Sac, you guys are up there with all the top shops nation wide. Did you notice a difference from Sac to Sears? Whos stickier?

P.S. I have some extra whistle tips for your car if youre interested PM me! [Whoo Whooooo!]

Stickier = Sears point
Faster = sac
and yes AED is the best around

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

MAXPSI
¯
Member # 8093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXPSI  Ford pictures for MAXPSI    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great runs.

I'm planning on going to Sac the second week of April. Hopefully I'll see you there.

--------------------
quote:
Just your average turbo'd Mustang 530 rwhp 550 rwtq

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bad ass mach 1

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Josh, I can assure you you'd be very surprised at how well the M/T drag radials hook! That way you don't have to worry about swapping tires at the track etc.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com