Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » UTI Challenge (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: UTI Challenge
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see that 2Stangs is making even more friends in the world! Way to go fatboy!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
66 AC is right, I think big blocks rock, NO2 is for clowns, and Hillary will win next November. Happy?

No one died and left me in charge. And yes, you are the ONLY one who's not impressed and I will continue to run my JUNK in the mid-tens. Want me to break you off to? Like I said in my PM, you're lucky I knew nothing of the Redding race, I woulda called your ass out and embarassed you in front of the home crowd and made you buy me breakfast at Lu Lu's yesterday AM.

Lighten up, this board is all in fun...if you can't deal with it, go back to turning wrenches on the brown trucks. [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh fuck here we go i need some popcorn [Razz]

[ October 09, 2007, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: STANGSALLY76 ]

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com