Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » GT 500!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GT 500!!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mr2MCHVNM:
anyone on this site that would rather have a c6 zo6 over a GT500 Shelby should have their account deleted IMO... Mr Shelby is on his 4th heart transplant and can physically have no more.... the cars he produced recently for Ford will only appreciate in value... it is an investment... a Z06 is not an investment it's the car any middle aged guy buys when he has something to prove during his mid life crisis

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

03SVT
¯
Member # 5987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVT  Ford pictures for 03SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
anyone on this site that would rather have a c6 zo6 over a GT500 Shelby should have their account deleted IMO... Mr Shelby is on his 4th heart transplant and can physically have no more.... the cars he produced recently for Ford will only appreciate in value... it is an investment... a Z06 is not an investment it's the car any middle aged guy buys when he has something to prove during his mid life crisis

--------------------
03 Cobra (wife), 06 G35 Coupe (sold), 07 TBSS (mistress), 07 F150 Harley Davidson (girlfriend) 08 BMW M5 (side chick),

03SVT
¯
Member # 5987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVT  Ford pictures for 03SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I should start deleting my account then. I am selling my 03 Cobra to actually get one these.

--------------------
03 Cobra (wife), 06 G35 Coupe (sold), 07 TBSS (mistress), 07 F150 Harley Davidson (girlfriend) 08 BMW M5 (side chick),

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and on another note.... the Z06 weighs like 800 or 900lbs less than the Shelby and has the same HP of course it would be faster stock..... but that car is tuned to the edge to make 500 n/a HP anyone see that Ford GT on stage six motorsports website??? that is a good car to pit against a Z06 I mean if... you guys wanna call a Z06 a supercar then a Ford GT is one also and much more comparably priced than the S7 I believe currently that car has over 1500 rwhp and is driven on the street daily!!! any vette's out there like that? if so show it to me.... otherwise STFU

HA HA HA...... ur posts crack me up.

WELP!! delete my account now.... IDE RATHER OWN A C6 Z06 than a SHELBY!!!

the c6 Z0 out weighs the shelby by leaps and bounds in all catagories....im sorry your in denial of this fact.

[Wink]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVT:
quote:

I should start deleting my account then. I am selling my 03 Cobra to actually get one these.
Go big or go home [worship] . LMK when You get the beast and We will go to sac and play [Big Grin] . I'll shoot Ya a PM.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Mr2MCHVNM
¯
Member # 6906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr2MCHVNM  Ford pictures for Mr2MCHVNM  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you cheese dick chevy lovers need to delete your accounts!!! last I checked it's a site for PROUD Ford owners not GM people, oh and good luck with the GM's hope they offer vette's with manual crank windows otherwise you'll spend more time rolling them up and down then you do driving the car!!!!! hahahahahahahah we'll see what u vett'e guys have to say when your car is worth 5k and the Shelby's are worth 500k..... [dance]
Mr2MCHVNM
¯
Member # 6906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr2MCHVNM  Ford pictures for Mr2MCHVNM  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 23, 2007, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Mr2MCHVNM ]

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol @ this guy... 11 post...FTMFW!!!

[burnout]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you cheese dick chevy lovers need to delete your accounts!!! last I checked it's a site for PROUD Ford owners not GM people, oh and good luck with the GM's hope they offer vette's with manual crank windows otherwise you'll spend more time rolling them up and down then you do driving the car!!!!! hahahahahahahah we'll see what u vett'e guys have to say when your car is worth 5k and the Shelby's are worth 500k.....

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you cheese dick chevy lovers need to delete your accounts!!! last I checked it's a site for PROUD Ford owners not GM people, oh and good luck with the GM's hope they offer vette's with manual crank windows otherwise you'll spend more time rolling them up and down then you do driving the car!!!!! hahahahahahahah we'll see what u vett'e guys have to say when your car is worth 5k and the Shelby's are worth 500k..... [dance]

Just go buy 5 of them and retire! [Razz]

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im pretty sure the shelby has power windows too
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Mr2MCHVNM
¯
Member # 6906

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for Mr2MCHVNM  Ford pictures for Mr2MCHVNM  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
lol @ this guy... 11 post...FTMFW!!!

[burnout]

yes, I only have 11 posts, I don't spend my life on the computer posting and yapping... but I do enjoy reading what all you guys talk about and what does "ftmfw" mean???

over 1000 posts in two years..... u need to get out more often!!!

[ August 24, 2007, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Mr2MCHVNM ]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For
The
Mutha
Fuckin
Win

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Mr2MCHVNM
¯
Member # 6906

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mr2MCHVNM  Ford pictures for Mr2MCHVNM  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
For
The
Mutha
Fuckin
Win

hahaha thanks Willie!!! I looked it up in the "urban dictionary" and found the meaning.... gotta love Google!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you guys are forgetting something, the GT500 weighs almost 4000 lbs. Thats right 2 TONS of Mustang. You divide the weight by the horses and you get 8lbs for every 1 horsepower (roughly). If you look at the 07 Z06 specs you will find that it weighs about 3100 lbs and claims 505 horses, 3100 / 505 = 6.14 lbs per hp. The Corvette is gonna outperform the GT500 in just about every category except number of passengers!

BTW, I am a FORD guy but I do understand power to weight ratios!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

FTMFW!!

i thot it was Fuck the mother fuckign world

lol

different strokes for different folks.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

Mr2MCHVNM
¯
Member # 6906

quote:
Originally posted by GreyLX:
I think you guys are forgetting something, the GT500 weighs almost 4000 lbs. Thats right 2 TONS of Mustang. You divide the weight by the horses and you get 8lbs for every 1 horsepower (roughly). If you look at the 07 Z06 specs you will find that it weighs about 3100 lbs and claims 505 horses, 3100 / 505 = 6.14 lbs per hp. The Corvette is gonna outperform the GT500 in just about every category except number of passengers!

BTW, I am a FORD guy but I do understand power to weight ratios!

[Big Grin]

thank you so much for saying that, I already stated the weight difference was 800 or 900lbs... and that was the only difference, I don't understand how someone could swap from a Cobra to a GM it's just wrong.... it's like boxers or tightey whiteys.... u choose one and stick with it.... btw... the Shelby = boxers... and the tightey whiteys = the vette since usually old white guys in a mid life crisis buy them!!! hahahaha [patriot]
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

theres is BY FAR more R&D in a Z06 than a shelby.

so! im thinkingto get a shelby to a Z0 standard STOCK youd prolly need to spend about $8k at MM in suspension and brakes. and what?? Long Tube back...intake, pulley, tune, gears and tires...

you now have your self and $80k mustang...lol NEXT!!!

Jeff S. has a 06 Z0...KN FIPK and he tuned it. on the stock tires...he was going 11.40's i think....

your right thats pretty lame....wheres my shelby at??

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!!

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

get Jeff S. in here now. a TRUE ford lover...he can tune the shit out of them. let see what a person that has first hand experience with both cars on a dyno. the older Z0's can pull a G on the skid pad....can a shelby do that????

i only imagine what the new ones do.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:

Bring Your shit out to Sacramento raceway on september 8th for the LS1 vs Ford shootout and throw the smack down on some chevy's then! See You there..Oh and I will be throwing the smack down on some chevy's Myself [burnout] . We all love ford's here but You need to take a chill pill, like I said bring it to the track and prove Your point [Razz] .

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

fuckin' right on man.....Ford power [patriot] is the only way to go!...fuck chevy's. i hate bow tie's and all these guy's on a ford site that r chevy lovers should get on another site man...i got so much shit when i first got on this site bacause the first thing i posted was a anti chevy post!...i had people pm me telling me to calm down with the chevy bashing [Confused] . I feel u on this man

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
you cheese dick chevy lovers need to delete your accounts!!! last I checked it's a site for PROUD Ford owners not GM people, oh and good luck with the GM's hope they offer vette's with manual crank windows otherwise you'll spend more time rolling them up and down then you do driving the car!!!!! hahahahahahahah we'll see what u vett'e guys have to say when your car is worth 5k and the Shelby's are worth 500k.....

fuckin' right on man.....Ford power is the only way to go!...fuck chevy's. i hate bow tie's and all these guy's on a ford site that r chevy lovers should get on another site man...i got so much shit when i first got on this site bacause the first thing i posted was a anti chevy post!...i had people pm me telling me to calm down with the chevy bashing. I feel u on this man
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt know you were a chevy lover if you understand and respect the performance they deliver
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
i didnt know you were a chevy lover if you understand and respect the performance they deliver

[patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com