Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Who is going to the Ford Lovers Show/Drags this Sunday? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who is going to the Ford Lovers Show/Drags this Sunday?
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Damn I get around 6 passes before I lose pressure with a 10 pound bottle. I'm sure its because I don't stay on the nitrous as long as you foos do, I get to the finish line a helluva lot quicker and faster! [dance]

Since You first started posting here I hav'nt heard of any regular's at the track that have seen Your car. Has ANYONE ever seen cummin's car at the track? Everyone keep's asking You to put up or shut up. Why don't You come out and strut Your stuff and show us how fast Your car is, cause We all know how fast Your mouth is. For the last time give us a date and time that You are going to the track or just realize that NO ONE here believes You. You keep putting everybody elses car's down and saying how superior Your car is to Mustang's. You make claim's of track outing's which hav'nt been confirmed by any member's. I will pay Your entrace fee's this wednesday, saturday, or sunday at sacramento so You just tell Me what day and We will make this happen. I will sit back and wait or the excuses to begin. If Your car is as bad as You say it is You will get the prop's You deserve. [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Damn I get around 6 passes before I lose pressure with a 10 pound bottle. I'm sure its because I don't stay on the nitrous as long as you foos do, I get to the finish line a helluva lot quicker and faster! [dance]

Since You first started posting here I hav'nt heard of any regular's at the track that have seen Your car. Has ANYONE ever seen cummin's car at the track? Everyone keep's asking You to put up or shut up. Why don't You come out and strut Your stuff and show us how fast Your car is, cause We all know how fast Your mouth is. For the last time give us a date and time that You are going to the track or just realize that NO ONE here believes You. You keep putting everybody elses car's down and saying how superior Your car is to Mustang's. You make claim's of track outing's which hav'nt been confirmed by any member's. I will pay Your entrace fee's this wednesday, saturday, or sunday at sacramento so You just tell Me what day and We will make this happen. I will sit back and wait or the excuses to begin. If Your car is as bad as You say it is You will get the prop's You deserve. [patriot]
LMAO! Mark, seriously bro, just give up on this dork ever coming out to the track. How long has he been saying this shit? He's a fucking joke! I know you really want to see if he's real or not, kinda like Santa or the Easter Bunny, but it's NEVER going to happen. [Roll Eyes]

On another note, will you pay for my next event entrance fee? [Confused] [Razz]

One more Happy B-day to you bro! [patriot]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

LMAO! Mark, seriously bro, just give up on this dork ever coming out to the track. How long has he been saying this shit? He's a fucking joke! I know you really want to see if he's real or not, kinda like Santa or the Easter Bunny, but it's NEVER going to happen. [Roll Eyes]

On another note, will you pay for my next event entrance fee? [Confused] [Razz]

One more Happy B-day to you bro! [patriot]

Yeah I will pay for You to get into the event next weekend. Of course You are going to have to tow Me in Your navigater with the Air on the whole way. Deal?

--------------------

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

right, if you run you mouth insted of you car then yeah your nitrous will last for ever. don't you ever where out you keyboard? i would think you would have to replace it just like we replace our nitrous bottle's! [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I still suck. I had one run that was going to be my pay off run. I got a 1.685 60FT. on the DR's got my best half track speed at 92mph, then I get stupid and F-up the 3 to 4 shift.got me a 12.1 @108. Then I started hot laping and nothing good comes out of that. Now I have to wait for Friday night.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I made it out there the best I could run was a 13.001 @107.989mph w/ a 1.964 60'(one leggin' it [Roll Eyes] ). I still had a blast , and it was good to meet some of you guys from CAFords.

[ May 01, 2006, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Tinner ]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was good seeing all you guys out there ( Mark, Tony, Drew, Aaron, Casey) and everyone else that i talked to out there. [patriot] My car didn't seem to want to run at full potential yesterday [Mad] but i still had a good time out there. Hope to see everyone again next Sunday at Ford vs. Chevy.

p.s Hey Mark i'm glad my Dad was able to increase your MPH, You even busted your best MPH ever 121.5 [burnout]

[ May 01, 2006, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
It was good seeing all you guys out there ( Mark, Tony, Drew, Aaron, Casey) and everyone else that i talked to out there. [patriot] My car didn't seem to want to run at full potential yesterday [Mad] but i still had a good time out there. Hope to see everyone again next Sunday at Ford vs. Chevy.

p.s Hey Mark i'm glad my Dad was able to increase your MPH, You even busted your best MPH ever 121.5 [burnout]

Hey Matt...nice talking to you too. Maybe your pops can work some magic on my too.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:

I'm glad to! Your Dad is the man. Too bad I could'nt get the traction I needed to best My ET also. Looking forward to next sunday so I will see all You guy's then. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com