Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge Night this Saturday, May 21st (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Grudge Night this Saturday, May 21st
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
you guy's will complain about sac raceway until it is gone....then whay?

yeha no shit,i agree [Confused]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

then i guess we will have to go to infieion(or how ever u spell it)..i jus wish they took better care of there track..drivin to hours for a track the aint really taken care of and then spendin money to race jus costs a lot...somedays its coo but most the time no body is helpin at all and all uncordinateed..jus my .02..but its worth it i guess cuz we cant get tickets and its legal..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
quote:

then i guess we will have to go to infieion(or how ever u spell it)..i jus wish they took better care of there track..drivin to hours for a track the aint really taken care of and then spendin money to race jus costs a lot...somedays its coo but most the time no body is helpin at all and all uncordinateed..jus my .02..but its worth it i guess cuz we cant get tickets and its legal..
Still much cheaper than getting busted doing this stuff elsewhere!

I've been to Sac for many years and it's never really been THAT horrible of an experience granted i'm not up there every weekend like some may be but occasionally waiting long in the staging lanes and not such great track prep is a given for me considering the number of "street driven" cars that often attend.

Not to mention how much more popular our hobby has become amongst the younger generation including the imports.

I haven't been to Infineon in years but i always find myself traveling the extra distance to Sac. maybe it's the people out there or the fact that i usually get more quality runs in there.

[Whoo Whooooo!] for Sac Raceway!

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

2005GTskip
¯
Member # 4885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2005GTskip  Ford pictures for 2005GTskip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
quote:

I've been to Sac for many years and it's never really been THAT horrible of an experience granted i'm not up there every weekend like some may be but occasionally waiting long in the staging lanes and not such great track prep is a given for me considering the number of "street driven" cars that often attend.

Not to mention how much more popular our hobby has become amongst the younger generation including the imports.

I haven't been to Infineon in years but i always find myself traveling the extra distance to Sac. maybe it's the people out there or the fact that i usually get more quality runs in there.

[patriot] [worship]

--------------------
2005 Gt

Posts: 294 | From: Discovery bay,California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot] [worship]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree [Whoo Whooooo!] for sac

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i cant believe people are complainin about sac!! Has anyone been to Infineon in the 2 years?? Its a fucking parking lot full of shopping cart wings and fake intercoolers.......gimme a break, anyone who hates sac raceway, please stay away.......your just one less car to watch fuck up or do something stupid anyway........

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
i cant believe people are complainin about sac!! Has anyone been to Infineon in the 2 years?? Its a fucking parking lot full of shopping cart wings and fake intercoolers.......gimme a break, anyone who hates sac raceway, please stay away.......your just one less car to watch fuck up or do something stupid anyway........

[patriot]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no matter what if you take your car to sears point or sac you will get a better time at sac, it seems like the one's that are complaning are the ones running 14 or 15's so what does it matter how the tracks prepped

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
no matter what if you take your car to sears point or sac you will get a better time at sac, it seems like the one's that are complaning are the ones running 14 or 15's so what does it matter how the tracks prepped

Wow...thats the first thing I've ever heard come out of Richmond that made a lot of sense [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com