Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Hell Ya! Grudge Night Times (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hell Ya! Grudge Night Times
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
13s Goal obtained, next goal...house in Atherton.

78mph
98mph

Broke ass trak lok & no tach.

My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for My01Stang  Ford pictures for My01Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great Job on breaking into the 13's. Hope to see you out at the track. [Smile]

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2004 Harley Heritage Softail Classic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

Posts: 321 | From: Summerville, SC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for My01Stang  Ford pictures for My01Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just testing UBB

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for My01Stang  Ford pictures for My01Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
onr more test. trying to figure out this UBB stuff:)

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by My01Stang:
Here are my times from last night. Up until last night I never made it into the 13's. BUT... last night was a great night. My car is stock except for the exhaust...

I1 : 2.101
I2 : 5.770
I3 : 8.833
MPH : 80.406
I4 : 11.455

E.T. 13.684

MPH 101.499

All on stock tires with 20psi in them. Man was it fun. I was grinning from ear to ear [Smile]

Damn thats pretty fast for basically stock. I ran a 14.2 in 100+ degree weather at sac on the 5th. So can you give me some tips cuz my times are laggin and i dunno wut im doin wrong

Thanks
Alex

[ June 17, 2002, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: sikkstang ]

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
times were good on saturday but not enough runs (6) my best 12.08@113.6 see you all soon jon [Big Grin]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not enought...grudge nights usually get more!!?!?!?! I got 7 and was so excited to get so many.

Test and tune I only get 4.

I don't mess around either, I line right back up...this isn't social hour with the girls, even if I have to sit in my car by myself it's cool, cause I'm gonna race.

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I went out there and broke my car....but i fixed it now. Is the next grudge night in July? If it is, what exact date.

Anyways my best ever run was at Sears at a 15.1 and by the next time i go out I will have my 3.73's installed, have the shift kit in, and have the rear seat delete kit done. Hopefully low 14's with those mods and what I already have done. [Roll Eyes] hopefully...

--------------------
Support our troops!

LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope, next Grudge Night is this Saturday - June 22nd! I'll be back again.. [Wink] Then it's July 6th, and then July 27th, that I know of so far. Hope to see you all out there! Look for me and say "HI", I'm the Laser Red '00 GT with the 98Cobra sticker on the center bottom of my rear window... [Big Grin]

~Brian

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Alex,

I really didn't change anything in my driving. I dropped the tire pressure down. If everything at work is going good, i'm going to try to make it out there tomorrow night. I have to fly out Saturday, but if my mission gets cancelled I'll be out there then. Stop by and say hello. My license plates say "SAMI LYN" Take care, Elwin

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Elwin, what did you drop your pressure down to? Do you think it helped or hindered your time? And finally: after you dropped your pressure, did you rev & drop the clutch at any certain RPM? [Big Grin]

Thanks,
~Brian

--------------------

My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Hey Brian,

I dropped the tire pressure to 20psi. It really helped my hold on to the track. I would rev about 1800rpm's then dump the clutch. This worked for me. Everytime I tried to launch at or above 2000rpm I would spin. So, I found that 1800 works for me. But, I'm not that good of a driver [Big Grin] Talk to you soon. let me know when you are heading back up there. I leave on a mission for a week then I'll be home after that.

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Awesome, I'm going to have to try that next time! [Big Grin] I'm going up again with a different group of friends this weekend (the 22nd) - so if you're still around, I'll look for you at the track... Take care.

~Brian

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com