Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » ET's from Sac today (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ET's from Sac today
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
hey wassup Chuck it's me Thomas the guy in the other black GT from the track, sorry to hear about the clutch, I was wondering when you are running at the track do you powershift. I was granny shifting but that was the last time from now on I am going to drive that sumofa b!t@h like I stole it.

nope, i dont powershift. My clutch took a shit at least partly because of my own fault, but i have reasons to believe it was the clutch that failed as well. I never made the 13 sec timeslip, 14.02!!!

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To all the boyz I rode up to Sac. with, right on.
Long story, kinda embarassing, there will be a next time .

Hey Kev, what'd u run?????

--------------------
SOLD :(
Black 99 GT w/the 35th Anniversary package

BOUGHT :)
2015 Mustang GT premium w/PP

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
THE COUG
¯
Member # 743

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE COUG  Ford pictures for THE COUG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guy's I am looking at the 60 ft times and et's of some of your times and thought I would give you some info you may not know. For every tenth in the 60 ft is 2 tenths in et. So example you go 12.20 at a 1.9 sixty foot pute some slicks on it or get it to hook and nock that 60 ft down to 1.7 and you will run 11.80.
Just some food for thought.

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be buying some Nitto 555Rs this weekend. Finally I'll be off street tires and cutting some decent 60ft times.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Mark, I'll let you in on some info.....run those nittos somewhere around 22-20lbs. Don't go lower like I did when I first got my tires. 1.8's BABY! Good luck, I'll be out there to watch.

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
THE COUG
¯
Member # 743

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE COUG  Ford pictures for THE COUG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i KNOW YOU ALREADY BOUGHT THE NITTO'S BUT i AM JUST CURRUIS WHY NOT A SET OF SLICKS??

--------------------
Racing on fly paper is for pussies

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
hey wassup Chuck it's me Thomas the guy in the other black GT from the track, sorry to hear about the clutch, I was wondering when you are running at the track do you powershift. I was granny shifting but that was the last time from now on I am going to drive that sumofa b!t@h like I stole it.

Whats up Thomas,
When did you change your screen name? Did you install the box yet? How did your car come out?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Slicks on stock car w/ stock suspension and rearend = broken car (after a while)

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Whats up Thomas,
When did you change your screen name? Did you install the box yet? How did your car come out?

wassup Brian, yeah I changed it a while ago because that is what I go by on wcfords, but yeah the box worked out great dude, Justin installed it for me when he threw in my gears. And the car came out sick dude [Bling Bling] . All that is left is for me to drop it. I still have that 4x4 look.

Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was up dude. Glad your car came back sick. Can't wait to see it. I saw it duting the faze of getting fixed. See you on sunday.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
13.12 @ 110 trap speed...
no traction...
bad weather...
whas hoping for low 12 maybe nextime...

peace out

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Psycho Dave
¯
Member # 739

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Psycho Dave  Ford pictures for Psycho Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
john, dont you belong over on ISRN arguing with ron or somethin? I have a hard time figuring out why all these guys buy drag radials also...maybe its just the cost..live and learn I guess...
Posts: 60 | From: Marysvile, Ca. | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have a hard time figuring out why all these guys buy drag radials also...maybe its just the cost..live and learn I guess...

Because like 94yellowgt said:

quote:
Slicks on stock car w/ stock suspension and rearend = broken car (after a while)

Its WAY worse on an F-body, on our cars you'll break the rear in less than 4 trips to the track if you launch it hard enough to even warrent using slicks. Seen it happen and pushed those cars off the track WAY too many times.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wazzup F8Lpony,you think you can make it out to watch me and Wicked runnem? Maybe you could get some cars tougether and come out to the HAYSTACK "Hayward" and run with us? Email me so we dont blow up the spots down here; Injectedcobra66@Yahoo.com

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hit you on email bro.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com