Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 12/22 - 12/29 test & tune (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 12/22 - 12/29 test & tune
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony:

don't know. I'm in a tough situation here. With 91,000 miles, it's not really desirable to most. Yet, I would like to upgrade to an '02 model. Definitely not going Chevy. Staying Cobra for sure. I have til the 1st week of January to decide. On the 1st week, you can put in orders for '02 Cobras. If I go that route, I already decided colors. White with Charcoal interior. No more black.

beat your 13.3? shit I'm struggling with 13.7's and 13.8's. Damn IMRC's!!!!

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: Poisoned Pony ]

Matt-
I'm glad your not going to the dark side. I was going to buy an 02 cobra, but you lose so much $ off the bat. If they still have the 0.0%apr, then I would do it

Your car easily has a 13.3 or better in it. Will you and your club attend the feb 3 rd meet?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:

Matt-
I'm glad your not going to the dark side. I was going to buy an 02 cobra, but you lose so much $ off the bat. If they still have the 0.0%apr, then I would do it

Your car easily has a 13.3 or better in it. Will you and your club attend the feb 3 rd meet?

yeah, you do lose alot (damn, $31k for a new Cobra?!?). I highly doubt 0.0% would still be around when I start talking numbers too.

I doubt my car has enough oats to do a 13.3 I still don't have the gears in, though that soon may change. Maybe it's the driver

I relay the word about the meet, probably the same ol' members that usually show to every meet, me and Mario

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt,
When is your next meeting? I woild like to come and do a presentation.
I talked to Charles, and he swore that he would come. Yeah right.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Matt,
When is your next meeting? I woild like to come and do a presentation.
I talked to Charles, and he swore that he would come. Yeah right.

January 26th at 7:30

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com