Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Roll call for Sac on the 22nd, Come on !! Lets ALL show up this time (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Roll call for Sac on the 22nd, Come on !! Lets ALL show up this time
roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian - I got my headlights in, so the car looks half-way presentable, but I forgot that the hood latch is pretty mangled. So, I guess don't worry about bringing the hood for me. I really appreciate the offer though. Anyway, i'll be looking for all of you guys and gals tomorrow. Later

Eric

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BRING ON THE LS1's !!!!!
Went to the track tonight for test and tune for a couple reasons. First, to see if my new clutch was going to work out and if the extra weight of the roll bar hurt me.
Second, to work on the lights because my reaction times usually SUCK !!!!!
The car ran great and the times were just about the same as before
Got in 8 runs, 2 were aborted runs due to missing 3rd once, and pinging on the other.
But of the other 6 runs, My worse time was a 12.98 @ 107.4 on a redlight (No roll out)
The other times were between a 12.74 and 12.87
Reaction times were between .540 and .644 with 3 .5xx !!!! Much better than the .7xx -.8xx I usually run.

Jim,
No word on the 8" yet, but I do have a couple phone calls out there. Hopefully know something soon

Eric,
Sorry you weren't able to get your car ready. See you there

Brian

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian- looks like the clutch helped your reaction times. The weather was pretty good tonight. What was your best MPH? I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow.
Also have you seen that AFR vs TFS post on the corral? Some complete fool is claiming a combo like yours, but a 302 with a FTI custom cam will run 8 MPH better than your 331 does! LOL. Get on the phone ASAP and get this magical cam man, forget a 100 shot of nitrous!!!

-Sawson
"don't believe everything you read on the net"

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't seen the thread yet, But my best tonight was 108.8 mph
My car's race weight is 3620 lbs What is the weight of the guys car on the corral? 2700lbs?? LOL

wyld2
¯
Member # 132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wyld2  Ford pictures for wyld2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what time are you guys heading to Sac raceway today (sept. 22)?

--------------------
Janet

roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna try and bring a dv cam tonight, so I'll be looking for you guys in the lanes. Otherwise, I'm gonna also try and get the runs on tape too. See ya there.

--------------------
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Janet,
I am leaving Vallejo/American Canyon about 3pm
Hoping to show up at the track around 4-4:15

Eric,
I am glad someone is going to be there with a video camera. Sawson won't be there, and my brother-in-law and sister won't either (They are usually there to tape the runs for me)

See ya
Brian

youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me, miles85meck,and one more guy will be there too... i'll have my ford sweater on everone come by and say whats up !!!oh yah i'll have stickers there if anyone needs them..
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Gabriel - I'll be looking for ya. I'd love to pick up a sticker if I could

--------------------
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

well guys, I got a few runs on tape. I don't know what screenname goes with which car though, so I'll have to have sawson help me out. I do have a couple of Brians runs.

--------------------
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just wish I knew what all you guys look like or I would have stopped by and said waz up. I was there with my GF but the the only one I reconized was Camarra77 and Aaron.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah we need to have a meeting spot next time i missed out on meeting alot of yall. but to the people that i saw WHAT AP!!!

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Mystic Z AKA Ugly Z
¯
Member # 484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystic Z AKA Ugly Z  Ford pictures for Mystic Z AKA Ugly Z  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did anybody get the black Ugly 86Z on video?

--------------------
99Z28
FOR SALE:
(916)223-7297

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com