Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » You sold your Mustang for a positive(Update) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: You sold your Mustang for a positive(Update)
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2019-09-08, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: NorCalRydaz ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sold each and every one of the stangs ive owned not out of necessity but cuz it was time to move on...i get bored of shiet easily.
that alone was a positive outcome. LOL
nowadays selling your average stang aint gonna do shiet on a buying a house in the bay. let me see how the 20k from my stang can go towards funding the 250k i need to put 20% on a decent house in the bay. LOL

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nope still have my mustang and cougar.. just sold the cutlass, camaro & falcon to buy more toys

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mandilones

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold my 03 cobra years ago to fix my credit. Everything was in my wife’s name at the time. Long story short, fixed my credit and bought a house is SJ. If I wanted to, I could take equity out and buy 20 cobras now. It is all about timing though. You have to set yourself up for things like this to happen. I don’t regret selling the cobra. I now have two foxes.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:
I sold my 03 cobra years ago to fix my credit. Everything was in my wife’s name at the time. Long story short, fixed my credit and bought a house is SJ. If I wanted to, I could take equity out and buy 20 cobras now. It is all about timing though. You have to set yourself up for things like this to happen. I don’t regret selling the cobra. I now have two foxes.

It’s a good feeling to have equity and know something you bought has appreciated.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold it to Honda of Serramonte. Here’s the link. They’re only selling it for $2k more then what they gave me. I’m not mad. I thought forsure they’re gona let it go for like $23-$24k but guess not. Better than wheeling and dealing with some guy on Craigslist or receiving tickets a month later cus the car is still registered under my name....

Car has right under 33k. Website has it wrong. You can see it in the pic. If anyone is interested in purchasing here’s a list of parts

Parts- BMR upper/lower control arms.
BMR adjustable pan hard bar
Koni front and rear
MM cc plates
Corsa mid pipe
Roush axle back

https://www.hondaofserramonte.com/used/Ford/2014-Ford-Mustang-31e5a1b60a0e0a174fb4f757d8dc5be8.htm

[ 2020-02-15, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: SSFGiant ]

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was posted for less than 24hrs. It sold already. Link doesn’t work anymore

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:
I sold it to Honda of Serramonte. Here’s the link. They’re only selling it for $2k more then what they gave me. I’m not mad. I thought forsure they’re gona let it go for like $23-$24k but guess not. Better than wheeling and dealing with some guy on Craigslist or receiving tickets a month later cus the car is still registered under my name....

Car has right under 33k. Website has it wrong. You can see it in the pic. If anyone is interested in purchasing here’s a list of parts

Koni front and rear
MM cc plates
Corsa mid pipe
Roush axle back

https://www.hondaofserramonte.com/used/Ford/2014-Ford-Mustang-31e5a1b60a0e0a174fb4f757d8dc5be8.htm

Did Dananh buy it off you at Honda? She tries to give best offers (much higher than other dealers).
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:

Koni front and rear
MM cc plates
Corsa mid pipe
Roush axle back

Did Dananh buy it off you at Honda? She tries to give best offers (much higher than other dealers).
Yup! Dananh. She was great. Smooth transaction.

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sold off my mustang and replaced it with an M3 [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
Sold off my mustang and replaced it with an M3 [Big Grin] [burnout]

damn that sucks

[ 2020-04-22, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: sic70stang ]

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com