Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Signature Wheels Mustang Thread (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Signature Wheels Mustang Thread
85staNg302

Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad ass wheels 💦💦💦
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 85staNg302:
Bad ass wheels 💦💦💦

Thanks Bro!

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
“You want to move on track like water through a hose. Fluid movements will make you faster and have more control”

These are some of the most influential words I have ever heard on track. Spoken to me by my customer turned friend, Chris Luscher. Living up in the PNW you can find him terrorizing tracks at The Ridge and Pacific Raceways. He also has been teaching others how to terrorize as an instructor with PCA since 2013.

Chris personally tracked a couple of his modded GT500’s and started endurance racing a 347ci Foxbody in the chump and lucky dog series since 2014. Soon he will be campaigning an SN95 in the Lucky Dog Series as well. The GT350 became his new toy in 2016, and it was love at first sight. Chris is now running about 3 seconds faster on his home tracks than he was with his modified GT500.

I first met Chris through my good buddy Kevin (Honeybadger). Eventually Chris purchased a set of our SV104 for his GT350 used from another enthusiast that sold his car. We finally got to meet in person and go for a ride in his car at our recent Signature Wheel track event at Thunderhill Raceway. I quickly realized why he earned his instructor stripes. Enough talking, here are some pics of his Track Package GT350. Be sure to seek him out for instruction or just to say hi if you catch him in the PNW.

Vehicle Info
2016 Shelby GT350
Track Package
Deep Impact Blue

Engine/Transmission
-Pedalmax
-MGW Shifter
-Bobs Ultimate Catch Cans

Suspension/Brakes
-Ford Performance lowering springs
-Ford Performance sway bars
-FTBR spherical subframe bushings
-FTBR spherical rear control arm bushings
-Caliperfexion caliper studs
-ARP studs
-Raybestos ST43 front pads

Interior/Exterior
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R front splitter
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R wing
-ZL1 Addons front tow hook
-Competition Orange calipers

Wheels/Tires
Signature Wheel SV104
Gloss Black
19x11 - 305/30/19 Michelin SC2
19x11.5 - 315/30/19 Michelin SC2

Track photography by Robert Gluckman

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

The Signature Circle continues to grow at a steady pace. Very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with a lot of enthusiasts, whether they bought wheels or not. Here are a couple of cool builds in the works.

Flagship Signature Series ONE – 18” SN95 Fitment – Brushed Triple Black Tinted / Polished
For a long time, we were unable to make the low offset design Flagship Series wheels for vehicles unable to run certain offset profiles. Happy to announce that some exploration has been done, and the Flagship line is now open to all Mustang makes/models. Here are a couple images of the first set of Signature Series ONE built for a 1998 Cobra.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Flagship Signature Series One – 18” Widebody 1970 Mustang Fastback – Gloss Black/Gunmetal
The internet is a big place, and a lot of cool cars get lost in the shuffle. I started falling in love with the pro-touring 1970 fastback build being done by Chris Ashton. The complete build is being done by hand in his garage. Enthusiasts who can do fabrication and welding on their own really intrigue me. It is a skill I hope to develop one day. I know some will call treason, but the car is being powered by a stroked 427 LS motor making 625 HP. Gladly the wheels are our Signature Wheel Flagship Series ONE.

Chris does not have a Facebook, so check him out on Instagram under @Macmaninfi to follow along with his progress. If you have any questions about the build let me know and I will try to get the information.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Multipiece SV302 – 18 Widebody AMC AMX – Gloss Black/Brushed Triple Black Tinted
My buddy Justin (Instagram @shelbygt350kr) is in the process of a full restoration and pro-touring build of his AMC AMX. He just so happens to have a Mustang Fastback in the shop undergoing a custom build as well. He sent me a couple pictures of the 18x12 Signature Wheel SV302 we built for the AMX bolted up to the Fastback as a tease.

I don’t want to be the only one dying to see more of them bolted up to those Baer 6-Piston brakes. There are some more build photos from Matt @HotRodRegal on Instagram too. I will definitely bring back more progress pics if you guys like what you see.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Multipiece SV302S – 20” GT350R Fitment – Brushed Aluminum/Brushed Black Tinted

Some updated shots of my GT350R on the SV302S. This is the answer to the OEM 2019 GT350 wheel if that is what you are after. This is a great spec for stock ride height, lowered, street, and track use. Oh, and this setup is currently for sale :-)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

ByronJ - Monoblock SV108 – 19” GT350R Fitment - Custom Gold
Lots of interesting characters in the Mustang world. @ByronJ has proven to be one of them, and also an all around great guy. Stealth is the best word I can use to describe him. Lucky is what you are if he ends up calling you friend. Here are some recent shots of his Race Red GT350 from our last private track event at Thunderhill Raceway Park. His modification list is below, and steady growing….. And yes, he knows the directional wheels are mounted to rotate backwards 😊

Photography by Robert Gluckman

2016 Track Package GT350
Race Red

Engine/Drivetrain/Exhaust
-FP Catch Cans
-Auto Blip
-Resonator Delete
-Steeda Clutch Spring

Suspension/Brakes
-Ford Performance Lowering Springs
-GT350R Calipers
-Ford Performance F/R Hubs w/ARP Studs
-Caliperfexion Brake Studs
-Exhibitions of Speed Lug Nuts
-Maximum Motorsports Camber Plates

Interior/Exterior/Safety
-Watson 4 Point
-Rear Seat Delete
-Hood Struts
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R Splitter
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R Wing
-ZL1 Addons Tow Hook
-ZL1 Addons Jacking Plates
-SRP Pedals
-Clear Bra
-Sub Belt Mount
-Schroth 6-point Harness

Wheels/Tires
-Signature Wheel Forged Monoblock SV108
-Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
-Custom Gold Finish

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

It has been a pretty crazy couple of months as we close out 2018. Very thankful for all the enthusiasts I have a had a chance to work with. 2019 is shaping up to be a big year, and hope to be out at more shows/events across the country. For now, lets introduce some of our most recent members into Signature Nation. I also want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, Happy New Year, and all the other sayings out there for this time of year.

Cory R (IG: @L1kaboss) – Shelby GT350 – GT350R Spec Monoblock SV105
Cory is a perfect example of how the Mustang community can link people together. Cory has been battling cancer the greater part of last year and just recently finished up chemo treatments. I was honored to be able to build him a set of wheels, and worked with MGW Scudo, The Snake Pit, and Ford Performance Racing School to send him some swag. Looking forward to his debut on the SV105 on the GT350 Platform.

-
 -

Angela V (IG: @a.voodoo5.2) – Shelby GT350 - GT350R Spec Monoblock SV101
Angela I had the pleasure of meeting through Facebook. She is one of the first Signature Wheel Angels to join us as an enthusiast. Her wheels just got finished, and should be a great addition to her car for the New Year

-
 -
 -

Cynthia O – Shelby GT350 – GT350R Spec Track Series SV503
Cynthia has been a member of Mustang6G and I have always known her for using unique colors on her wheels. Always wanted to work with her on a set of wheels, and the new Track Series SV503 on the way should be a major impact item. The first set to ever be built in her chosen color scheme, so I look forward to the end result.
 -

Fred M – FP350S – 18” FP350S Spec Track Series SV503
Fred is one of those low-key racecar guys you just get lucky to meet. You probably would never know he iss fortunate to own 1 of 50 FP350S cars, so naturally there is some added excitement around building him a set of wheels. When the warm weather comes it should prove to be quite a combination on track.

-

Jason P (IG: @Trakhor) – S550 Mustang GT – 19” Flagship Series FOUR
Our buddy Jason is definitely a Trackhor. His Instagram handle tells it all. He will have the first S550 ever to run our Flagship Series FOUR and plans to use them as a dual purpose street/track wheel. Had a good time getting to know him, and know there are more good times ahead.

-

Steve R (@Tracktardicus) – Shelby GT350R – 19” Track Spec Signature Reserved SV901
With the release of the new Signature Reserved SV901 I hoped there would be some great interest in the new design. Steve has been looking for a track wheel to compliment his GT350R and knew this was the one. Soon enough we will be delivering a set of track spec SV901 to his doorstep or some apex time

-

Patrick S (IG: @SheedysGT350) – Shelby GT350 – 19” Track Spec Signature Reserved SV901
By now I think many of you have seen Sheedy’s GT350. He has become a faster and more skilled driver over time, and I enjoyed seeing him run at our most recent track day. The new SV901 will be a great compliment to his skill progression with the lighter weight, added strength, increased caliper clearance, and anti-slip bead knurling.

-
 -

Chaz J (IG: @Rattastrophy1928) – Shelby GT350 – 19” GT350R Spec Signature Reserved SV901
Chaz came into Signature Nation with some big power already on deck. His boosted GT350 was in need of a wheel that can handle what is being put to the ground. Wide meats and smokey burnouts on the way. SEND IT!

-

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ronald B – Shelby GT350 – GT350R Spec Track Series SV501
As we see more enthusiasts on our wheels it has been a mind-blowing experience. Ronald actually came across another Signature Wheel owner at a gas station in Texas and struck up a conversation. Shortly after we were building Ronald a set of Track Series wheels to compliment his own car. The stars at night, will be big and bright for his Shelby soon.

-

Benjamin R (IG: @joker5.2) – 19” GT350R Spec Track Series SV502 – Matte Black
Some of you may know Benjamin from Bemaro Speciality Films. A hard-working enthusiast with his own business and a keen eye for unique creations. He already produces some of the most unique vinyl overlays for the Shelby, and it was flattering to be able to work with him on a set of wheels. Seeing them mounted on his Lead Foot Gray GT350 dubbed “The Joker” was no laughing matter.

-
 -
 -
 -

Aaron M (IG: @Bigron05) – 20” GT350 Spec SV301S – Gloss Black/Brushed Triple Black Tinted
“Thank you for your service” were some of the first words I ever spoke to Aaron. As an active duty military member on deployment he was going through withdrawals without his GT350 around. Luckily it provided us with enough time to build him a bad ass set of wheels to come home too. Aaron was even lucky enough to have his wife mount/balance the tires while he was away. One lucky guy in a number of ways.

-
 -

Chayce M (IG: @Chayce808) – 19” Square GT350 Spec SV108 – Brushed Triple Black Tinted
Hawaii 5.2 has returned. The first ever Signature GT350 in Hawaii is finally here. Chayce has quite an eye for photography as well, so I know there are great things in store. Once the weather smooths out I look forward to seeing more of this Lightning Blue beauty.

-
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Aaron P (IG: @Pbody_S550) – 20” S550 Spec SV302S – Brushed Bronze Tinted/Brushed Aluminum Clear
Aaron has been putting together a pretty slick bagged setup on his S550. Once we got the nod to build him a set of wheels I had a feeling the end result would be amazing. These shots are just teasers, but it lets me know we are going to get low real fast.

-
 -

The Honeybadger (IG: @Honeybadgermoves) – 19” Track Spec SV503 – Brushed Bronze Tinted
I don’t know what else I can say about Honeybadger’s build of his GT350. This car has turned into a truly track capable monster, and watching the badger develop as a driver has been exciting. The debut of the first ever set of Track Series SV503 in Brushed Bronze Tinted on his car only seems fitting. Next time this car is seen eating up the track at COTA it will be automotive art.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

What's Next?

This is a great question to ask, and I think it is important to share with enthusiasts the direction we are headed. Our goal is to keep providing innovative designs that compliment vehicles across all platforms. A focus on performance capable wheel designs that are aesthetically pleasing will continue to be our design philosophy. With that said, you can look forward to the debut of our first 7-Spoke wheel design as part of the Signature Reserved series. This wheel was not built to be a GT350R replica wheel, but if that is the look you want…….. Well it will be the best one you have ever seen. Send me a PM if you are interested in being one of the first 5 enthusiasts to order this wheel at special pricing, and get a sneak peek at the design. Until next time.

Do it once. Do it right. Do it Signature Wheel.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Signature Reserved SV901

Well, this is it. The Signature Reserved SV901 is complete. This is the first test wheel built in Brushed Triple Black Tinted. All the things you ever wanted in a 5-spoke are here. Muscular spokes, curved features, I-beam cuts, lightweighting, strength, concavity, caliper clearance, and elegance. I could go on forever.

-
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

I still cannot believe that 2019 is here already. Signature Wheel has had some great milestones to include reaching 1000 sets of wheels sold, and our 100th Mustang enthusiast! None of this would have been possible without the trust and passion of our community. I can only imagine what great opportunities this year will bring, so let’s start with introducing the newest enthusiasts to join Signature Nation this year.

Matt S (IG @Detwings1090) – Signature Reserved SV902 – GT350R Spec
Detwings and I had the pleasure of talking wheels for a while before he finally pulled the trigger. As a GT350R owner he really wanted to keep that 7-Spoke design on the car, and here we are.

-

Jeff C (IG @Jeffc73_50r) -Signature Reserved SV902 – GT350R Spec
Jeff just so happens to have a black GT350R as well and is good friends with @Detwings1090. These partners in crime will both be setting the tone at the local cars and coffee on the new wheel setup.

-
 -

Francisco F (@GotCurvz) – Signature Reserved SV902 -GT350R Spec
Cisco and I had the chance to meet at our private track event held at Thundehill raceway in 2018. A few wheels sparked his eye, but it was the new 7-spoke that really moved him.

-

Nelson B (@NTB) – Signature Reserved SV902 – GT350R Spec
Enthusiast @NTB is no stranger to power. With a Fathouse Fabrications built twin-turbo GT350 there are some serious forces at play. None of which want to be left to chance when running top speed events. The new 7-spoke is on the way to keep the car planted to the ground with the strength needed to handle all that boost.

-

Matt C – Signature Reserved SV902 – GT350R Spec
If any of you frequent the Facebook GT350 groups, then you know Matt is quite the character. He has a beautiful Lead Foot Gray GT350 that will be sporting a set of the new 7-Spoke soon. We went through many color options before making a final decision, so the result should be quite nice.

-
 -

Mark S (IG @ShockM930) – Track Series SV501 – GT350R Spec
Mark is a big-time gearhead. A quick tour through his garage will spot various sportscars, and he is no stranger to the track. Historically a big time Forgeline guy, so we are happy to build him a fully forged set of wheels for the track, and save him money in the process.

-

Bobby R – Signature Reserved SV901 – 20” S197 Roush Spec

If anyone is building a bad ass car for 2019, this is it. Bobby was our first S197 Roush customer thanks to the guys over at The Snake Pit. His Precision Series SV702 did wonders for his car, but now the search for more has come. With Air-Ride, a built motor, boost, and many other goods on the way it was time to debut something new again. The first set of S197 spec SV901 are being built for his toy with the right offsets to help the car tuck when hard parked.

-

Chris L and Peter P are two more enthusiasts with the Signature Reserved SV902 on order, but I will have to wait and share their rides once we get some photos sent our way.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Newborns
With the new members introduced, lets talk about the wheels being delivered. This is likely the most wheels ever produced in a single week for the Mustang enthusiasts.

Track Series SV501 – 19” GT350 Spec - Matte Black
 -

Signature Reserved SV901 – 19x11 Square GT350 Spec – Brushed Triple Black Tinted
 -
 -

Flagship Series FOUR – 20” GT350R Spec – Polished lip, gunmetal face, black inner barrel, black hardware
 -
 -
 -

Flagship Series FOUR – 19” S550 Spec – Polished lip, Royal gold face, black inner barrel, stainless hardware
 -

Track Series SV502 – 18” FP350S Spec – Gloss Gunmetal
 -

Track Series SV503 – 19” GT350R Spec – Sapphire Blue
 -

Signature Reserved SV901 – 19” GT350R Spec – Matte Black
 -

Signature Reserved SV901 – 19” GT350R Spec – Brushed Aluminum Clear
 -

Track Series SV501 – 20” GT350R Spec - Matte Black
 -

Signature Wheel SV105 – 19” GT350R Spec – Brushed Triple Black Tinted
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Last, but not least, we have some other honorable mentions. Since opening the color palette on the Track Series wheel it has been fun to see what is popping out.

Track Series SV02 – Corvette Spec – Brushed Bronze Tinted
 -

Track Series SV503 – Porsche Spec – Royal Gold
 -

All of the wheels shown have been shipped and headed to enthusiasts’ hands. Stay tuned for more photos of them installed.

Do it once. Do it right. Do it Signature Wheel.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com