Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Signature Wheels Mustang Thread (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Signature Wheels Mustang Thread
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad ass wheels 💦💦💦
Posts: 1558 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 85staNg302:
Bad ass wheels 💦💦💦

Thanks Bro!

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 5995 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“You want to move on track like water through a hose. Fluid movements will make you faster and have more control”

These are some of the most influential words I have ever heard on track. Spoken to me by my customer turned friend, Chris Luscher. Living up in the PNW you can find him terrorizing tracks at The Ridge and Pacific Raceways. He also has been teaching others how to terrorize as an instructor with PCA since 2013.

Chris personally tracked a couple of his modded GT500’s and started endurance racing a 347ci Foxbody in the chump and lucky dog series since 2014. Soon he will be campaigning an SN95 in the Lucky Dog Series as well. The GT350 became his new toy in 2016, and it was love at first sight. Chris is now running about 3 seconds faster on his home tracks than he was with his modified GT500.

I first met Chris through my good buddy Kevin (Honeybadger). Eventually Chris purchased a set of our SV104 for his GT350 used from another enthusiast that sold his car. We finally got to meet in person and go for a ride in his car at our recent Signature Wheel track event at Thunderhill Raceway. I quickly realized why he earned his instructor stripes. Enough talking, here are some pics of his Track Package GT350. Be sure to seek him out for instruction or just to say hi if you catch him in the PNW.

Vehicle Info
2016 Shelby GT350
Track Package
Deep Impact Blue

Engine/Transmission
-Pedalmax
-MGW Shifter
-Bobs Ultimate Catch Cans

Suspension/Brakes
-Ford Performance lowering springs
-Ford Performance sway bars
-FTBR spherical subframe bushings
-FTBR spherical rear control arm bushings
-Caliperfexion caliper studs
-ARP studs
-Raybestos ST43 front pads

Interior/Exterior
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R front splitter
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R wing
-ZL1 Addons front tow hook
-Competition Orange calipers

Wheels/Tires
Signature Wheel SV104
Gloss Black
19x11 - 305/30/19 Michelin SC2
19x11.5 - 315/30/19 Michelin SC2

Track photography by Robert Gluckman

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

The Signature Circle continues to grow at a steady pace. Very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with a lot of enthusiasts, whether they bought wheels or not. Here are a couple of cool builds in the works.

Flagship Signature Series ONE – 18” SN95 Fitment – Brushed Triple Black Tinted / Polished
For a long time, we were unable to make the low offset design Flagship Series wheels for vehicles unable to run certain offset profiles. Happy to announce that some exploration has been done, and the Flagship line is now open to all Mustang makes/models. Here are a couple images of the first set of Signature Series ONE built for a 1998 Cobra.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Flagship Signature Series One – 18” Widebody 1970 Mustang Fastback – Gloss Black/Gunmetal
The internet is a big place, and a lot of cool cars get lost in the shuffle. I started falling in love with the pro-touring 1970 fastback build being done by Chris Ashton. The complete build is being done by hand in his garage. Enthusiasts who can do fabrication and welding on their own really intrigue me. It is a skill I hope to develop one day. I know some will call treason, but the car is being powered by a stroked 427 LS motor making 625 HP. Gladly the wheels are our Signature Wheel Flagship Series ONE.

Chris does not have a Facebook, so check him out on Instagram under @Macmaninfi to follow along with his progress. If you have any questions about the build let me know and I will try to get the information.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Multipiece SV302 – 18 Widebody AMC AMX – Gloss Black/Brushed Triple Black Tinted
My buddy Justin (Instagram @shelbygt350kr) is in the process of a full restoration and pro-touring build of his AMC AMX. He just so happens to have a Mustang Fastback in the shop undergoing a custom build as well. He sent me a couple pictures of the 18x12 Signature Wheel SV302 we built for the AMX bolted up to the Fastback as a tease.

I don’t want to be the only one dying to see more of them bolted up to those Baer 6-Piston brakes. There are some more build photos from Matt @HotRodRegal on Instagram too. I will definitely bring back more progress pics if you guys like what you see.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Multipiece SV302S – 20” GT350R Fitment – Brushed Aluminum/Brushed Black Tinted

Some updated shots of my GT350R on the SV302S. This is the answer to the OEM 2019 GT350 wheel if that is what you are after. This is a great spec for stock ride height, lowered, street, and track use. Oh, and this setup is currently for sale :-)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

ByronJ - Monoblock SV108 – 19” GT350R Fitment - Custom Gold
Lots of interesting characters in the Mustang world. @ByronJ has proven to be one of them, and also an all around great guy. Stealth is the best word I can use to describe him. Lucky is what you are if he ends up calling you friend. Here are some recent shots of his Race Red GT350 from our last private track event at Thunderhill Raceway Park. His modification list is below, and steady growing….. And yes, he knows the directional wheels are mounted to rotate backwards 😊

Photography by Robert Gluckman

2016 Track Package GT350
Race Red

Engine/Drivetrain/Exhaust
-FP Catch Cans
-Auto Blip
-Resonator Delete
-Steeda Clutch Spring

Suspension/Brakes
-Ford Performance Lowering Springs
-GT350R Calipers
-Ford Performance F/R Hubs w/ARP Studs
-Caliperfexion Brake Studs
-Exhibitions of Speed Lug Nuts
-Maximum Motorsports Camber Plates

Interior/Exterior/Safety
-Watson 4 Point
-Rear Seat Delete
-Hood Struts
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R Splitter
-Carbon Composites by MAD GT350R Wing
-ZL1 Addons Tow Hook
-ZL1 Addons Jacking Plates
-SRP Pedals
-Clear Bra
-Sub Belt Mount
-Schroth 6-point Harness

Wheels/Tires
-Signature Wheel Forged Monoblock SV108
-Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
-Custom Gold Finish

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com